Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has pushed her down the stairs
he has broken her leg once before and
he used to abuse her all the time....

omg....I hope they can use this evidence in court

I hope there is doctor and hospital records that show this stuff...

What the!!!!! Did I miss something

Can't agree ....... that Honda Indooroopily crash has more to it - why do all the published pictures of that car crash have the number plates clearly blacked out or 'fuzzied' over ........

I can't see any other pictures of any other car where the plates have been intentionally covered.

I remian of the view the ownership of that Honda is off interest ........... time will tell .......to strange that clearly all media outlets have been, I assume 'TOLD' to obscure the plates ....... and very quickly I might add...........

Like I said before - only indication to date is belongs to a close friend ......I just want to know what friend ....... ????

When was the female friend/colleague first interviwed? Does crashing of the car tie in with this? ie. crashed shortly after interview or was she interviewed shortly after crash?

OMG - If this is true, then even if there are no hospital records, someone must know and can testify in Court (hopefully).

Is the "her" being referred to here called Allison??!!??

I thought that when first read the report...then it stated he was wearing seat belt....one would think he would have gone straight through the windscreen & head on into that cement post if not wearing a seatbelt.

I'll use the term I called him earlier...dumb clucker... probably forgot to undo the seat belt when he made a full on attempt at suicide.

So I'm adding to the list I've been making...things he'd be absolutely hating...

The canoeist.....police.....media....torrential rain which brought Allison back to her family & friends.

I think I'll now add....seatbelts (if wasn't for that he'd be dead)...& I'll throw in petrol ....as I said earlier the dumb clucker probably ran out of petrol & had to be towed out...by the blue car.

Couldnt agree more...

2 things:
1. I begs belief why you would crash the car and go to hospital if he did have any marks on him the night before. I imagine the police must have been chomping at the bit to examine for any marks on him (blocked by lawyer?) and then he goes and crashes the car and is assessed for injuries which I am sure can be relayed to the police

2. Why drive sooooo closely to each other near bushland? it just takes something to jump out of the bush to cause sudden braking and a bump...I would like to have seen them explain that one.

ps. the petrol...I am sure good scouts are always prepared with some spare, or at least a plastic tube to siphon some out of another car ;)

of course this is all :moo:

Hey Brizzychick, where did this come from? Don't just bung it out there without a backup IYKWIM?

^^^BC's have a Silver Captiva not a silver CR-V^^^

People have been asking about the crashed car's number plates being obscured. Here is the unobscured photo but I still can't make it out.....254? 754?
606748-baden-clay-crashed-car.jpg

Could this part of a possible "I blank out for hours and have no recollection of what happened" defense strategy?:twocents:

BBM.

With all due respect Bessentials, why are you sure he attended the meeting? He may not have. Does anyone know if GBC was at the KCC meeting on Thursday 19th April? Is there any way of finding out? Not that it really matters in the scheme of things. We know Allison was still alive on that Thursday night.

Not sure if he did but as president would of expected him to. I have a friend who usually attends them but she was away that week. Not of much importance I suppose but as it was at 7am it explains why he was purchasing something at the chemist at 8.30 before attending girls cross country. Just answering to someone asking what they had on that Thursday. And sorry for repetition - its hard to keep up!

I feel so much for those 3 little girls!! If he has done these things to her, those kids know!! Those kids must be so afraid of him IMO.

Yep, I'm really thinking confrontation roadside now, complete with mistress as passenger in car he was driving. Something went wrong, they needed to get the car back that she was driving. Hence the 'convoy', early hours in the morning. GBC and mystery woman were clubbing. ABC got sick of waiting, went out looking for him suspicious. Passed them on road somewhere. Both cars pulled over. Huge fight. MOO

I really don't see Allison confronting any mistress. I can't see that she'd care at all. To be jealous and upset about infidelity you have to still love and desire your partner.

Non-press reports say stuff had been going on for years. Several locals report him flirting openly with other women. We have two websites showing how he engaged in open flirty innuendo re other women in print. IMO she already knows about the sleazy and has been thoroughly humiliated by it and is just kinda numbed.

I don't see a women who could still get jealous over her husband. I see a woman who'd given up on any ideals of happiness she'd ever had, and who's just trying to deal with a situation in the best way she can for her daughters.

Could this part of a possible "I blank out for hours and have no recollection of what happened" defense strategy?:twocents:

Hmm, posters were saying much earlier on that the car accident for a cover up was a pathetic attempt. Granted, the speed limit shown IS 10km/hr. Seems like appropriate damage for that speed. Hardly the place to stage a cover up accident, unless you want to be charged with speeding.

^^^BC's have a Silver Captiva not a silver CR-V^^^

People have been asking about the crashed car's number plates being obscured. Here is the unobscured photo but I still can't make it out.....254? 754?
606748-baden-clay-crashed-car.jpg

Wot a ...Geez he is trying hard...I want his head in a garbage bag....I HATE MEN LIKE HIM....!!!!

Hang on what did we all miss here???

Long time reader, first time poster :)

I'm trying to understand why there would be a 2 car convoy? Why take 2 cars? Surely you wouldn't take the easily identifiable C21 white 4wd?

Hmmm....

IMO!

:seeya: Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time posting.

I have enjoyed reading the posts here. Love Makara's avatar.

I have been wondering, if Allison was dumped at the Scout Camp, and the blue car met the "Dumper" at the site, as moral support so to speak. ??

Off topic,

The woman who was murdered by her husband with a towbar, I know friend - heresay, but someone who knows them at Caboolture told me it was a murder-suicide pact, between the husbane and the wife. He killed her but couldn't kill himself. It was all about finances, they allegedly were broke and in debt. IMO MOO

I really don't see Allison confronting any mistress. I can't see that she'd care at all. To be jealous and upset about infidelity you have to still love and desire your partner.

Non-press reports say stuff had been going on for years. Several locals report him flirting openly with other women. We have two websites showing how he engaged in open flirty innuendo re other women in print. IMO she already knows about the sleazy and has been thoroughly humiliated by it and is just kinda numbed.

I don't see a women who could still get jealous over her husband. I see a woman who'd given up on any ideals of happiness she'd ever had, and who's just trying to deal with a situation in the best way she can for her daughters.

I would have to agree, if is true they where in separate rooms I doubt she would react strongly to this at all. The fact they are in separate rooms suggests they are only together for the kids.

We really don't know ow she felt about him. Maybe she did still love him? We are not that close to them to be able to assertion. Maybe there was the hope of reconciliation. Maybe she was outraged because he had responsibilities that night. With her conference the next day? Maybe he shirked at his responsibilities and sick of it, she set out to find him? We just don't know. No one knows what is going on behind closed doors. No matter how innocent Allisons seems, none of us new her... OR what the state of the relationship was IMO.

If in fact DV was something that happened in their relationsip then usually it is Monkey see, Monkey do?

I wonder if NBC was hands on aswell with his wife?

I am really keen for something to happen soon because I don't think I can handle anymore newbies unravelling all our theories or having to explain facts or evidence or lead people to links that have been posted millions of times before.....I wish they would read right from the start and then start posting comments fully informed because it just feels like we are back peddalling all of the time....Which ultimately makes the thread longer for the people that have been here from the start and have to read throug all of the same stuf we have already nutted out?....

I will get off my soap box now and m:banghead:eek:ve on!

Hang on what did we all miss here???

I think we need some substantiation of these allegations?

And is anyone experiencing problems with this site? Just seems very slow at the moment.

Further to the concerns from some members that any charges seems to be taking a long time, you need to consider that the potential culprit lawyered up same day as wife reported missing. His subsequent hiring of a top criminal barrister when his wife was found is also a preventative measure, considering the skill of the said barrister in an infamous DNA contested case. Any charges brought against culprit will need to be completely watertight, as does the conduct of the prosecuting party. :moo:

This was explored in great depth by current members in thread 5/6 from memory.

What has happened? Just got back from dinner and only starting on p43. Just in time haven't closed down thread yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab