GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

Some news or updates from the police would be nice.

I don't understand why we can't repeat here what has been said on social media. There have been a couple of comments made on the NSW Police Facebook page, as well as the one that someone close to her has set up, which offer major clues as to what might have happened to her. I only hope someone within the investigation team is keeping watch on these pages.

I don't understand why we can't repeat here what has been said on social media. There have been a couple of comments made on the NSW Police Facebook page, as well as the one that someone close to her has set up, which offer major clues as to what might have happened to her. I only hope someone within the investigation team is keeping watch on these pages.

I know it's frustrating :gaah:

We don't allow discussions about facebook comments as rumours are rampant on there. And we don't allow rumours at all.

The shorter version of our rules on social media. The longer version is on following link...

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

Folks, NO we don't discuss or speculate about facebook comments at all. We have no way of verifying who posted the comments or if they're correct.

It doesn't matter who it comes from, they are all classed as rumours and we don't allow rumours. They tend to grow legs, we turn the page and it's all of a sudden become fact.

We stick to MSM (main stream media) and police reports. It's fine to discuss whatever is in those reports.

If anyone has any further questions re our rules, please use PM (private message) instead of posting in thread.

Your PM box is located top right corner under the heading "Notifications".

Folks, NO we don't discuss or speculate about facebook comments at all. We have no way of verifying who posted the comments or if they're correct.

It doesn't matter who it comes from, they are all classed as rumours and we don't allow rumours. They tend to grow legs, we turn the page and it's all of a sudden become fact.

We stick to MSM (main stream media) and police reports. It's fine to discuss whatever is in those reports.

If anyone has any further questions re our rules, please use PM (private message) instead of posting in thread.

Your PM box is located top right corner under the heading "Notifications".

Thanks, Marly! Duh on me, sorry I posted my question, instead of PM. :( My apologies to you!

I was wondering a few things...haven't seen any interviews by family/friends answering these, but maybe I missed them because I can't get some links. From Post #25 media article:

"The spokeswoman said Ms McBride had previously worked at an aged care facility in Mayfield and had qualifications in mental health work.

She said Ms McBride had not been working before her disappearance because she was 'trying to get her life back in order'."

1) Is she a nurse? (RN?)
2) Do we know if she is still employed by the aged care facility -- did she "take leave" and planned to go back to work there, or does she no longer work there? Do we know how long she worked there?
3) Have any of her family/friends publicly stated anything about any specific health issues she has/has had?
4) In the (above) article from Post #25, a friend of hers says she is "proud of her efforts." In the context of this situation, does this type of phrase hold any particular meaning to those in Australia? (I know, funny question but asking for a reason).

Nobbys beach is about half an hours drive north of Belmont.

Boyfriend reports on missing page that the body found is not Carly.
Rip to whoever it is *advertiser censored*

Boyfriend reports on missing page that the body found is not Carly.
Rip to whoever it is *advertiser censored*

So sad for the family of whoever it is, but I'm glad it wasn't Carly...hoping Carly is somehow okay, though I know it gets more worrisome as time ticks by...Thanks for posting the info, Oddsocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back