Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it unlikely the police would state such a definitive number.

Do you have a link to this article?

I'm highly sceptical. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it was the West Australia Police media conference. I too was a bit shocked to hear that number as well but it was definitely sixteen. I think it's also on youtube, I'll have a look later. Getting low on data here.

BRE has manboobs, weight gain obviously can cause some of it but steroids are notorious for it. Steroids are also notorious for increasing sexual aggression and (roid rage) violence. Anabolic steroids were around in every footy club and gym through the 80's and 90's, I'm calling it.

STEROIDS
Would doubt he was taking it when he was 19 for the Huntingdale, but who knows? Doesn't look to me like the super body conscious steroid type, not muscular, even when younger. Man *advertiser censored* happen with weight gain, if you look at photo he already has MAS (Middle age spread) around the gut area developing[SUB]​[/SUB], just don't see a man who would be that disciplined too scared of needles I'd say, usually big cowards these "men".

Sixteen disappearances mentioned here and again on ABC News but I don't think it was the initial WA media conference. It was just after that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bresixteen.png
    bresixteen.png
    669 KB · Views: 432
After the arrest, the media reports said BRE was due to reappear in court today (Jan 11). Does anyone know if that changed?

I reckon it may have been shifted to 25 Jan

It has been.
No mention of why though but atleast it will give the police more time to pile up the evidence and make sure its as tight as possible.

Not a great subject, people can get a bit sensitive about it and a lot of men have them. In my family as well. If he'd been anybody else but a sexually motivated extremely dangerous killer that escalated when he was younger then "appeared" to stop, I wouldn't have noticed it. There's also that problem with his turned in foot, steroid abuse can cause degenerative bone conditions. Particularly the long bones.

Would doubt he was taking it when he was 19 for the Huntingdale, but who knows? Doesn't look to me like the super body conscious steroid type, not muscular, even when younger. Man *advertiser censored* happen with weight gain, if you look at photo he already has MAS (Middle age spread) around the gut area developing[SUB]​[/SUB], just don't see a man who would be that disciplined too scared of needles I'd say, usually big cowards these "men".

I've seen one article stating that the court date is the 25th, but no mention of where this information came from or why it was changed from the 11th.

OK so no more man *advertiser censored* posts (not that there's anything wrong with them), how about this for incredibly hideous. Martin Scorcese is making a movie staring, you guessed, Leonardo Dicaprio, about the serial killer to end all serial killers. It is going to be called "The Devil of White City". This bloke Holmes (ironically enough, definitely not our Sherlock!) who killed at least 200 people in a purpose built hotel! Nothing new under the sun, there has been evil around since man began.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Well u can, but for us newbies, we don't know who you're talking about. You need to define them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.... most of it I've got from reading for months... but I have no idea who MM or the cg's are. A little abbreviation cheat sheet would be handy. Thanks everyone for your input, very compelling reading [emoji4]

Maybe the said several not sixteen?

Agreed.... most of it I've got from reading for months... but I have no idea who MM or the cg's are. A little abbreviation cheat sheet would be handy. Thanks everyone for your input, very compelling reading [emoji4]

BE = Bradley Edwards
MM = Mystery Man (unidentified man in the hotel video with Jame Rimmer)
CG = Ciara Glennon (3rd murder victim)
CG now CGE = Bradley's wife Catherine

BE = Bradley Edwards

God bless you [emoji8][emoji16]

MM is mystery man (as dubbed by police) from the CCTV footage which was first shown on the CIA doco. He's the only guy in the video not IDed by police. He's significant because he was interacting with Jane Rimmer moments before she disappeared. We STILL don't know who MM is!

CG is usually Ciara Glennon, the final known/suspected victim of the CSK.

But CG is also the initials of the second ex wife (he really doesn't have a great track record with women) of BRE.

BE = Bradley Edwards

Beat me to it & 3 times as efficient!

I never heard of him, how interesting. This film sounds like it has all the ingredients of a major blockbuster.
I'm shutting up about the man *advertiser censored* but I'm still thinking it fits .... cheers:loser:)

OK so no more man *advertiser censored* posts (not that there's anything wrong with them), how about this for incredibly hideous. Martin Scorcese is making a movie staring, you guessed, Leonardo Dicaprio, about the serial killer to end all serial killers. It is going to be called "The Devil of White City". This bloke Holmes (ironically enough, definitely not our Sherlock!) who killed at least 200 people in a purpose built hotel! Nothing new under the sun, there has been evil around since man began.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Sixteen disappearances mentioned here and again on ABC News but I don't think it was the initial WA media conference. It was just after that.

attachment.php

I take this to mean they are going to investigate the 16 disappearances to SEE if there is a link...Not that he is actually linked already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici