Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
After CG's abduction the Claremont area would have been very risky hunting grounds for the killer. Was he able to stop just like that?

Did he travel out of Australia in order to keep killing? Or did he maybe just move south a bit, where his attempts were less successful? Does anyone think these assaults could be attributed to the CSK?

View attachment Sunday Times - Hunt for campus attackers.pdf
DB link

After CG's abduction the Claremont area would have been very risky hunting grounds for the killer. Was he able to stop just like that?

Did he travel out of Australia in order to keep killing? Or did he maybe just move south a bit, where his attempts were less successful? Does anyone think these assaults could be attributed to the CSK?

View attachment 105122
DB link
The Murdoch rapist is Robin Gerald Dyers.

Different MO to CSK. Can't see it being him.

The Murdoch rapist is Robin Gerald Dyers.

Different MO to CSK. Can't see it being him.

I didn't realize these attacks were attributed to Dyers. I should have Googled before posting. Back to the drawing board.

Posted through Tapatalk

ive always been suss on this blow in, if there is no usable DNA then GD is as gooda chance as any one, his arrival time fits, i tried looking for similarities in his home town but rape and murder of women in South Africa is staggering
the top of his melon fits the identicate image PP spotted. with long hair could he be MM

ive always been suss on this blow in, if there is no usable DNA then GD is as gooda chance as any one, his arrival time fits, i tried looking for similarities in his home town but rape and murder of women in South Africa is staggering
the top of his melon fits the identicate image PP spotted. with long hair could he be MM
Hi Silvertongue , Sorry what image ( pp)?? does he fit ? .
Also , in the link about murdoch posted by Sutton , it says an identikit picture , WHERE is that ? we need to see if its dyers or someone else

unable to attach links

How old was PW at the time of the murders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though his dna would have been checked ?

unable to attach links

Against what? We don't know for certain yet if police have the CSK's DNA.
Against the dna left on the body of one of the victims ?
Or Karakatta victim ? This is gone full circle bart same as it always was hey . The new article about weygers has tripped me up

unable to attach links

Or Karakatta victim ? This is gone full circle bart same as it always was hey . The new article about weygers has tripped me up

unable to attach links
Sorry, but I can't grasp why the DNA thing is so hard for many people to grasp.

Also , in the link about murdoch posted by Sutton , it says an identikit picture , WHERE is that ? we need to see if its dyers or someone else

unable to attach links
The identikit was sent out to students at the time. I have never seen one available on the internet (but there's more skilled and patient searchers than me).

Here is the real deal:

robin gerald dyers murdoch rapist.jpg

34f470b9c1f1f1c85c8dada1bc31021a.jpg

He has a big smile bart .
Wolf in sheeps clothing type
Have a look at the eyes in this pic

unable to attach links

The identikit was sent out to students at the time. I have never seen one available on the internet (but there's more skilled and patient searchers than me).

Here is the real deal:

View attachment 105125
Yes ok that would be interesting to research to see if theres anything relative to csk id kits or a separate Perp described

unable to attach links

ive always been suss on this blow in, if there is no usable DNA then GD is as good a chance as any one, his arrival time fits, i tried looking for similarities in his home town but rape and murder of women in South Africa is staggering
Like many he matches the Sunday Night identikit. But I don't think his hair matches MM. MM's hair looks straight and probably thin. I think rapey-man's hair would afro up a bit.

A few issues I have with Dyers;

1. Different MO

2. Regression of attacks. I know some SK's mix it up a bi and go from kill, to lesser sexual crime and back etc but this would be going from a serial killer to a serial rapist. It's not like he slipped in the odd rape in between, he would have had to completely regress. Seems unlikely.

3. The area. Why would Dyers choose Claremont as his patch?

4. Timing - If he landed in 1996 as per the below link then that would mean he would have had to land between Jan 01 and Jan 26. Not a lot of time to organise a vehicle, pick and area, research some dump sites etc. If it's him it's a serious case of hitting the ground running.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/victim-played-dead-while-brutally-raped-20120620-20oai.html
Dyers, who was born in South Africa, moved to Australia in 1996

i thought maybe he regressed due to starting a family. i agree hes a long shot but long shots come in

unable to attach links
you sure thats not you perkie

I believe police do have DNA from the CSK, but I could be completely wrong. Too bad we can't rule RGD out based on a timeline.

unable to attach links

I don't think the identikit was published in the press. It seems like it was just emailed to Murdoch students. But I'll keep looking for it.

Posted through Tapatalk

you sure thats not you perkie
You too ? Benjones84 also suggested that too SliverTongue, the mods Removed his Post I thinks. But Because I enjoy reading Your contributions to "csk" thread S.T. ,,,,No . its not the famous "CSK blogger parkie" .

I did expect to be pointed at & questioned here in the csk thread but the idea of being parkie is too far fetched . Time to sleuth, have a good sunday recovery your thoughts should stabilize after a sleep [emoji276] [emoji477]

unable to attach links

gday meticulously
Could you Please try robin Dyers mug, hes the murdoch soccer rapist ,intresting time of his arrival from south africa "1996" he played soccer for freo and also represented wa

ST have I done this yet I cant remember ?

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member