Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found something interesting in regards to screen printing a certain close or ex-close person to BE is involved in the small business awards or was nominated for in the textile leather clothing and shoe industry. See if you can spot it

http://tcfwa.com/portfolio/2010-belmont-small-business-awards/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Great detective work, love it, just be careful sometime Mods don't like sleuthing of other people. Most of the time it is fine though.

Gaming for geeks back in those days was dungeons and dragons. No offense to those who played but my neighbour did back in the 80s and god there were some weirdos at his place.

Did he live in Rivervale LOL!

But - remember we are talking - in the most part - PRE-WINDOWS!!

I can't remember when D&D came in - but I suspect it was post-windows - around 1990.

Before that? No graphics - just little green dots on plain black screens.

Did he live in Rivervale LOL!

But - remember we are talking - in the most part - PRE-WINDOWS!!

I can't remember when D&D came in - but I suspect it was post-windows - around 1990.

Before that? No graphics - just little green dots on plain black screens.

Dungeons and dragons was not computer based. It's what geeks did before the internet.

December 31, 2016

Early clues missed -By BRET CHRISTIAN
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/311216.pdf

Thanks very much for this.

Interesting that the CSK initially took and then discarded the drivers license from the KK victim. So frustrating that the person who found it kept it at their home for more than a year, before police came knocking at their door... Though if the police had conducted a more thorough search of Rowe Park in the first place then the license wouldn't have been lying around waiting for the random passerby to come and pick it up and thus compromise the ability to lift fingerprints and/or DNA off of it.

Music and mood are inherently linked. I may be way overthinking things in my approach but I remembered BRE having favourited a band called skunk anasie, this is a an obscure group from around 1995 that I only heard of because they had a song on a compilation album I used to listen to in the 90's, I remembered them being some what "dark and twisted" in lyrics so figured music from the era the CSK was murdering his victims might give some insight to his frame of mind at the time and to help better understand the psychology behind the man, the bands he had favourited from around that time was the above mentioned skunk anasie and the prodigy, another band with dark twisted lyrics. some of the titles of songs from these bands include:

hedonism (one of the 4 categories of serial killer)
Victim
twisted
you will follow me down
because of you
you saved me
death to the lovers
What evil lurks
Smack My B**** Up
I am the god of Hell fire

Listening to some of these songs over the last 30 minutes evokes some what of a sense of depravity, I could just imagine BRE sitting around listening to these while wallowing in self pity. There is also an interesting article in regards to the correlation of music and mood that lends some creedence to what I have suggested. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...the-neuroscience-music-mindset-and-motivation

Looked like a green/blue Gemini or similar outside the Kewdale address.

Could this be mistaken for a blue datsun at 2am?

Imagine him keeping the car all these years as a reminder, no wonder it just sat in his front yard all those years.

I'm actually unsure of the origin of that nickname. On the Gosnells SHS 30 yr reunion page, the comments indicated that his nick name was Bogsy or similar. Not sure what the story behind it was, but it was not used in a posi
tive light, so may be there's some embarrassment behind it for BE. Strikes me as not having a positive HS experience.
If it was positive he surely would have retained the nickname, did he have bowel issues maybe?

Can someone please post the JR cctv footage? Im having no luck finding it!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Untill proven where BE was living prior to kewdale lets say he was still at home with parents.

Lets say Madora Bay house was a holiday house for the family.
These attacks happened on long weekends or weekends. Very likely time to get away to the holiday house. BE could of had the huntingdale house to himself for the weekend (pending where brother at the time)

The huntingdale property (now sub divided) could of been the rape and/or kill location for all 3. Quiet a large property and potential bury site for SS (if your not a suspect why would they look in your backyard?)
BE might not of liked the idea of having more bodies in the backyard or got queried about up turned soil by his parents.

He might of got a rush from it and JR & CG became a game (line) and wanted the SK title too.

I can understand why police aren't searching huntingdale address yet due to the sub division and would be leaving it till last

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not understand why WAPOL is not doing ground pen radar detection on the huntingdale site.
I have read so much about WAPOL cases and my confidence in their competence is very low. Sorry to the good WAPOL people out there but their reputation for screwing up evidence handling or going blindly after the wrong suspect is consistently poor over 30 years.

Music and mood are inherently linked. I may be way overthinking things in my approach but I remembered BRE having favourited a band called skunk anasie, this is a an obscure group from around 1995 that I only heard of because they had a song on a compilation album I used to listen to in the 90's, I remembered them being some what "dark and twisted" in lyrics so figured music from the era the CSK was murdering his victims might give some insight to his frame of mind at the time and to help better understand the psychology behind the man, the bands he had favourited from around that time was the above mentioned skunk anasie and the prodigy, another band with dark twisted lyrics. some of the titles of songs from these bands include:

hedonism (one of the 4 categories of serial killer)
twisted
you will follow me down
because of you
you saved me
death to the lovers
What evil lurks
Smack My ***** Up
I am the god of Hell fire

Listening to some of these songs over the last 30 minutes evokes some what of a sense of depravity, I could just imagine BRE sitting around listening to these while wallowing in self pity. There is also an interesting article in regards to the correlation of music and mood that lends some creedence to what I have suggested. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...the-neuroscience-music-mindset-and-motivation
Definitely the music of angry angsty teens that feel the world has treated them poorly and want to wallow in self pity
Worrying hes still a fan and probably listening to it at 48. Says a lot though.
Following the description I have in my head of him 100%.

Bradley Robert Edwards (48) bought a home in Huntingdale’s Fountain Way three years after he allegedly indecently as- saulted an 18-year-old woman in the south-eastern suburb. Mr Edwards and <modsnip: redacted to comply with suppression order of the court> sold the Fountain Way property on April 2, 1997, the day before Ms Glennon’s body was discovered in Eglinton. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems he made forays into home-ownerships at quite an early age!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a 36 y/o guy with no interest in cars whatsoever, I only know the make and model of a few selected cars (ones owned by friends growing up which included a datsun) I don't pay much attention to brake light and blinker design, grill shapes e.t.c and as a person of little knowledge in regards to cars can very easily see that Gemini being mistaken for a Datsun, it really does depend on the vehicle knowledge of the person that reported KT entering a Datsun. I myself would have described the car as either a Datsun or similar to a Datsun based on my lack of knowledge.

This is a critical point, most people generalize descriptions of cars, I would read nothing into specifics of a model/make seen, colour and shape much more reliable info. The way the brain works in really implistic terms is people see something then the brain generalises it with information they already have in their memory. If the person was very familiar with a datsun or gemini then they would reliably be able to tell the difference.

I think the question needs to be asked who the co owner of the huntingdale house in fountain way is. Assuming he lived there and it wasn't an investment then that person would have plenty of insight into the man at the time of the murders.

Any theories on why a Kimono was taken to the assault scene? An odd piece to cart along. Was it to wrap around hands to break a window, to tie up victim, smother. Was he actually wearing it during the assault? Where was it found? I presume it was taken from a close neighbours clothesline as it seems it being a stolen item was discovered quickly. Police door knocking neighbours?

I think the question needs to be asked who the co owner of the huntingdale house in fountain way is. Assuming he lived there and it wasn't an investment then that person would have plenty of insight into the man at the time of the murders.

The only <modsnip: redacted to comply with suppression order of the court> I can find in Perth is a 46 year old female listed on a bunch of adult match making sites..! No photo available unless you request it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any theories on why a Kimono was taken to the assault scene? An odd piece to cart along. Was it to wrap around hands to break a window, to tie up victim, smother. Was he actually wearing it during the assault? Where was it found? I presume it was taken from a close neighbours clothesline as it seems it being a stolen item was discovered quickly. Police door knocking neighbours?
To cover his face I'd assume.
Seems clothes were left with a Claremont victim too that supposedly werent theirs. .and things removed. Probably kept trophies...then left them at other scenes
Hope we find out some day

Yeh - a cursory FB brought up nothing!! Will search more later.

Same here...right age though. Similar to BE. Worryingly same person also on a transexual site and ticked off as married but looking for fun

So male or female???

Regarding the suspect's suspected domain name - have you seen the web page (not his) where it shows how much traffic he's had? And the countries it comes from? What is he 'selling'? Is it *advertiser censored*? The page also says his domain name records are currently being reviewed by a moderator (like everything else associated with him at the moment). Not sure if I'm allowed to link the page this info comes from - you may have already seen it.

And didn't know the difference between peers and piers. ;-)
I know a very smart dyslexic person who constantly confuses words that sounds the same, I put it more down to the appalling quality of public education in WA in the 80's.
BE was not highly educated but I believe the evidence clearly shows he wasn't stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici