Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he even has any bargaining chip, he "allegedly" killed 2 people while on police duty with his own service weapon, doesn't get much worse than that IMO

And god knows what he did to them ...........
He doesn’t necessarily have one but from a legal perspective I’d never tell my clients just to admit everything. Legal processes are slow and there’s a bunch of factors to consider/people to speak to before decisions are made and legal advice is given.

Not a criminal lawyer, so hey, maybe I’m wrong. But for my clients that’s how it goes. It doesn’t mean you tell your client to withhold stuff. It means you don’t rush in and carefully figure out the context first.

But his lawyer will be asking very specific questions to get the information needed to represent him and liaise with police informant/prosecutors.

They’ll be wanting to know what evidence police have, not just hand over more.

(I think. Again, not a criminal lawyer. Also, of course I’m not saying this is right morally. Just saying im not surprised he hasn’t given the info)

When you rent a car generally the milage ODO is recorded on the rental agreement isn't it? So when it comes back they would be able to tell how many KM he had done since he had hired the van. The police seem to be searching in Newcastle in shallow water in that light cascading area, I wonder if he was seen throwing an item in there
I re-call seeing a video of a neighbour who saw him exit the van ( In Lambton ) & walk across the road away from the van . I'll try find it. It was about 10pm ( Thurs evening ) & than they noticed the van was gone @ 2am ( friday morning )

The time line has changed ….

Police allege Mr Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east sometime between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.

Did he hire the van Monday Night???? (Pre meditated?? ) Or Tuesday???”

Edit to add:

Police will allege that a white Toyota van was hired from a business in Mascot on Monday night.

I read 930pm Mon night I thought from mascot?

Yeah Didnt think of that!
Whatever it was it was it only took a couple of minutes….

The officer was initially not expected to appear in Waverley Local Court on Friday afternoon after his lawyer advised he was undertaking a forensic procedure.

Minutes later, Lamarre-Condon appeared in the dock, dressed in a black T-shirt and pants.

Initially, I had wondered if his lawyer was trying to get a psych assessment that was declined ????

Turning himself in when the police were looking for him also isn’t necessarily an admission of guilt. Sometimes it turns out that the people police want to talk to to assist in their investigations don’t turn out to be the perpetrators.

He might still be insisting he is innocent and claiming not to know where the bodies are. That he turned up at the police station not to hand himself over but because the police were looking for him and that is what an innocent person would do too.
yeah I didn’t say it’s only what a guilty person would do. Just what it’s what you do when you think it’s at a point you’re gonna be charged. Which they were definitely at. The cops charged him immediately and he would’ve known that they had his gun. They’d also spoken to his family.

The officer was initially not expected to appear in Waverley Local Court on Friday afternoon after his lawyer advised he was undertaking a forensic procedure.

Minutes later, Lamarre-Condon appeared in the dock, dressed in a black T-shirt and pants.

Initially, I had wondered if his lawyer was trying to get a psych assessment that was declined ????
A forensic procedure, to me, suggests something more like:
* Fingerprints, palm prints, footprints
* Hair samples (head, body, pubic)
* DNA (blood or buccal swab)
* Photography of the entire body, with special attention paid to any visible injuries or lack thereof

MOO

I totally agree drsleuth, he surely wouldn’t have any bargaining powers. Makes me wonder just what he did do to them…. Why on earth did he have to get rid of their clothes?

Would not be surprised Slouth

What happened at the alleged murder scene?

There was a large amount of blood in the house and signs of struggle, including overturned furniture. Investigators allege there was an attempt to clean the house after the men died.
Police believe Lamarre-Condon may have been hiding at a relative’s house in Balmain until news of the deaths started breaking on Thursday afternoon.
It is unclear how Lamarre-Condon could have taken a service pistol home or whether it was noticed that a bullet was allegedly missing when he returned it.
Toll points, traffic cameras, mobile phone towers and GPS data are being checked to trace where Lamarre-Condon allegedly travelled

Everytime I see the footage of Jessie dancing at the P!nk concert to " Never Gunna Not Dance Again" it just breaks my heart :(

P!nk wrote this song at the start of Covid when no one knew what was going to happen to the world & basically if the world was to end than we should all just dance!

It's not lost on me that Jesse was dancing his heart out not long before his world was ended.

Superintendent Doherty said police would allege the murders took place on Monday during the day, before the van was hired at 9:30 pm.
I just wanted to add a comment here that:
wasn't hearing "a conflict" reported late Monday night - or was it so late that it was during the very first hours of Monday instead, so it was just the trigger for the crimes several hours later?

And then I reached this one:
The time line has changed ….
Police allege Mr Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east sometime between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.
So I assume the reported "conflict" was late Monday to Tuesday night and was related to what happened?
Does anyone know how that piece fits in?

Also, yes, if he rented the van several hours before, then it does probably mean pre-meditated. Which was unfortunately to be expected, based on the stalking accusation, imo.

I think so I re-call seeing it drive by with Jessie & Luke walking on the street. I can't find it atm thou! I'm sure it's channel 7 footage?
Yep, i have seen it in several articles today.

This one is paywalled

CCTV obtained by 7 News, captured from a neighbour's property on Monday night, shows a white van driving past the couple seated in an area adjacent to Jesse's Paddington sharehouse. It is understood police believe Constable Lamarre-Condon had been driving the vehicle.

Everytime I see the footage of Jessie dancing at the P!nk concert to " Never Gunna Not Dance Again" it just breaks my heart :(

P!nk wrote this song at the start of Covid when no one knew what was going to happen to the world & basically if the world was to end than we should all just dance!

It's not lost on me that Jesse was dancing his heart out not long before his world was ended.
Everytime I see the photo of the two of them together smiling it breaks my heart, so young

I just wanted to add a comment here that:
wasn't hearing "a conflict" reported late Monday night - or was it so late that it was during the very first hours of Monday instead, so it was just the trigger for the crimes several hours later?

And then I reached this one:

So I assume the reported "conflict" was late Monday to Tuesday night and was related to what happened?
Does anyone know how that piece fits in?

Also, yes, if he rented the van several hours before, then it does probably mean pre-meditated. Which was unfortunately to be expected, based on the stalking accusation, imo.
I also note the van he rented looks so much like a coroners van :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member