Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else hanging out for an updated timeline? My head is spinning.

If the bodies were moved from the back of the terrace after the housemates left for work in the morning, that suggests that they were outside there for nearly a whole day.

Then, there's a drive down south, the bodies are left, then, a day and a half later, moved again.

Then, there's a drive to Newcastle.

Early the next morning, there's a drive back down to Sydney. The van is abandoned.

Then, the accused turns up at the police station.

I ask again, where is there time to sleep? Aside from anything else, it's just a mindboggling amount of driving in a very short space of time.

MOO

If the bodies were moved from the back of the terrace after the housemates left for work in the morning, that suggests that they were outside there for nearly a whole day.

Then, there's a drive down south, the bodies are left, then, a day and a half later, moved again.

Then, there's a drive to Newcastle.

Early the next morning, there's a drive back down to Sydney. The van is abandoned.

Then, the accused turns up at the police station.

I ask again, where is there time to sleep? Aside from anything else, it's just a mindboggling amount of driving in a very short space of time.

MOO
I can’t believe they could have been out there for that long. No one noticed? No smell? I can’t believe the housemates wouldn’t have noticed the tarp and went to have a look. No blame on them but I know I’d sure look if there was a random tarp/surf bags and supposed beetroot juice and upturned furniture?? My curiosity would certainly be piqued.

This article has been taken down
Searching for it still takes you to a broken page
Wonder if they said something they shouldn't?
I guess this is all running away very quickly now with gossip, given a trial could be coming

All the articles I've read say it was from Jesse's phone.

Here's just one.

Yeah other articles say it was made from Lukes phone and the police went to his address at Waterloo and couldn't trace the call to an exact location in Paddington, I will have a look for an article

I can’t believe they could have been out there for that long. No one noticed? No smell? I can’t believe the housemates wouldn’t have noticed the tarp and went to have a look. No blame on them but I know I’d sure look if there was a random tarp/surf bags and supposed beetroot juice and upturned furniture?? My curiosity would certainly be piqued.
After only a day, in the open air, the smell wouldn't be very pronounced yet, and given the back is probably where everyone keeps their garbage bins, if I smelt something a bit off, I'd just assume my neighbour threw out something bad.

We don't know how much the housemates used the backyard space. Perhaps the tarp was already there, part of the scenery, and the bodies were placed under it because it was convenient.

MOO

After only a day, in the open air, the smell wouldn't be very pronounced yet, and given the back is probably where everyone keeps their garbage bins, if I smelt something a bit off, I'd just assume my neighbour threw out something bad.

We don't know how much the housemates used the backyard space. Perhaps the tarp was already there, part of the scenery, and the bodies were placed under it because it was convenient.

MOO
Ah thank you I didn’t really think about the tarp already being part of the scenery. This makes a lot more sense to me now.

Yeah other articles say it was made from Lukes phone and the police went to his address at Waterloo and couldn't trace the call to an exact location in Paddington, I will have a look for an article
I'm finding confusion, most still say Jesse but some say there was a correction to Luke at some point. If you do find something definitive, please do link it. I think it's important to be accurate, and I was not aware that the official story had changed re: the call.

MOO

Says url not working, sorry, just type Luke Davies 000 call should come up

It does sound messy and smelly, tbh. Especially in Australian late summer...

It does sound messy and smelly, tbh. Especially in Australian late summer...
Sydney's not the most pleasant smelling city. I remember visiting Melbourne for the first time and being shocked it didn't smell like hot garbage. I just thought that was what all cities smelled like.

Relevance: it's probably easy to overlook a slight bad odour for a day when everyone's bins and dumpsters smell awful.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members