Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I ordered the book The Good Cop about Ron Iddles, former homicide detective. Can't wait to read it.

https://www.panmacmillan.com.au/9781743534403/

I love his credo:

A ... assume nothing
B....believe nothing
C....check everything.

I'm confident there will be an arrest.

It is a very good book. I have just read it, having borrowed from the library. He is a man of amazing integrity, and still working hard for the good of others.

attachment.php

This is the closest I can find, we were talking about the no tears present.

Amazingly there is no link to this interview in thread 1 at the time it was done.
I had a feeling it was you soso. :seeya:

image.jpgThe other day someone posted a pic of BR in high vis clothing.
This may be why, looks like city west cleaning business may require him to dress like this .
Business is registered to 3012 which is Maidstone/west Footscray postcode (parents live there and nothing stopping him from registering out from that location)
Entity/holder name is Ristevski transport and on 5 April business name created to citywest cleaning .
image.jpg
Oh and principal business address is the suburb of deer park as pic shows, which I've just googled and its a residential unit. Driveway has a white ute type car parked in there too.

Soso do you have the FIRST clip of BR's public plee please? The one with blue shirt and he shows off his grammatical skills. I need to study it again and again. I need a laugh.

This clip has a good time line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-3HeyYNKA

Third Video TGY

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tepson-makes-cash-grab-for-tel-lall-interview

0:41 - Sarah sobbing.
2:16 Borce - I started calling her phone and there was no answer it went straight to message bank.
3:42 - Borce - We had a bit of an argument in regards to the store figures and how she was going to improve them. She had had a bad day the day before.

Unable to find the she walked up the stairs and back down ........... part as yet.

Feb 25, 2017
This comprehensive video shows the police interviewing the people who saw 'the man with the shovel','the suspicious van' & the cyclist who found Karen.

In the latest twist to the mystery, the brother of Borce Ristevski has been linked to the area where Mrs Ristevski's body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski owned a racehorse whose former trainer's stud farm is at Toolern Vale, an area police searched and found items linked to their inquiry.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-says-he-did-not-kill-her#ckuTmMRWwqy4XESl.99

Third Video TGY

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tepson-makes-cash-grab-for-tel-lall-interview

2:16 Borce - I started calling her phone and there was no answer it went straight to message bank.
3:42 - Borce - We had a bit of an argument in regards to the store figures and how she was going to improve them. She had had a bad day the day before.

Unable to find the she walked up the stairs and back down ........... part as yet.

Awww soso I hope my request hasn't kept you up. :heart:
I searched around the date of the interview in thread 1 - no full video - zilch & I'm sure I saw it quite recently. In fact many links are missing from posts. I don't understand why MSN links are now missing.

It's sad the cyclist who found Karen has been affected.

I wish I had got off my bike and had a look around, but then I don't know how I would have reacted if I had found her.'

Mr Flannery handed his diary into police and told officers about the smell which was documented in a number of entries over a few weeks.

'They checked the diary and asked me to describe the smell.
'But I guess because in my mind I thought it was an animal carcass and because I have never smelt a decomposing human body before I can't describe it any other way.'
Since Ms Ristevski's body was found there has been an 'eerie' feeling in the area Mr Flannery said.
'I have only been down there on my bike once since and I kept looking over my shoulder thinking someone was there or watching me – but I didn't see anything.
'I guess it is going to take a while to get back to normal.'

The fallen tree trunks (pictured) where Ms Ristevski's body was hidden under were so big it was not possible to see her body unless you were standing directly above them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...posed-body-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4mzv43fS7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just curious when these photos were taken in the link.....seems like the debris was still there...in seperate photos it appears "dogs" were near or on the actual site..

Please tell me these photos weren't taken before police got to the area...

Just curious when these photos were taken in the link.....seems like the debris was still there...in seperate photos it appears "dogs" were near or on the actual site..

The pic with the blonde dog .... I think to see something .... but maybe it is an illusion.

Third Video TGY

The "bad day" she had was the day before she "disappeared"? Well, I believe the lovely husband: the day Karen was murdered would be to nobody a standard day or a fine day. IMO
Never knew why you all told about stairs - now I'm informed finally. :doh:
A little bit odd by BR to mention such banal things, I think. Maybe there was more to it as you all thought too. IMO

It's been stated in the media that Sarah had worked for Karen at both Bella Bleu shops as well as going to Uni...

Did we ever find out those dates that Sarah worked at the shops?...I remember getting a shock that it was stated as full-time employment for Sarah...but we were led to believe that Sarah was at Uni full-time at the time of Karen's disappearance...

The $850 cash in Karen's possession at the time of her disappearance has always been a stumbling block for me...

Someone here was asking if it could have been float for the shop and was that a normal amount for such...
When I had my clothing shop I had $300.00 cash for the float as most of the payments were by credit cards and cheques and not many payments were in cash.

According to BR, the argument was about money and shop takings (or lack thereof) that caused Karen to go ballistic and go for her walk to clear her head, as she had always done in the past, but she always came back...however, this time she didn't come back...

Maybe Sarah does know what happened to Karen!...MOO

This always confuses me too Puggle. One minute the debris there & then gone, almost swept clean.

Are you allowed to mention this case, now i am curious to read about this case.. thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspicious.
The details of the case I referred to : websleuths 212613 aaron hernandez new england patriot's player. This continued for years. See outcome 2017.

This always confuses me too Puggle. One minute the debris there & then gone, almost swept clean.

Lots confuses me ..... lol.

10 September 2016
Cameron Baud is he the reporter that asked Borce THE question?
Karen's car could be the key.
Of course we the public were unaware of the Diggers cctv at this point, nor the articulated observation up in Mt Macedon.

Anyways, he reported back then that 143 SLK Coupe owners had to be spoken to in Victoria. A process of elimination.
Seems they had knocked a few out of the equation before early September.
https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/video/missing-melbourne-mum-car-may-080816651.html?pt=Array/

Feb 25, 2017
This comprehensive video shows the police interviewing the people who saw 'the man with the shovel','the suspicious van' & the cyclist who found Karen.

In the latest twist to the mystery, the brother of Borce Ristevski has been linked to the area where Mrs Ristevski's body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski owned a racehorse whose former trainer's stud farm is at Toolern Vale, an area police searched and found items linked to their inquiry.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-says-he-did-not-kill-her#ckuTmMRWwqy4XESl.99

There does not seem to have ever been any video or image of the man who saw the 2 blokes bogged in the small white truck, so close to where Karen was found.....:thinking:

Suspicious.
The details of the case I referred to : websleuths 212613 aaron hernandez new england patriot's player. This continued for years. See outcome 2017.

Thank you [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There does not seem to have ever been any video or image of the man who saw the 2 blokes bogged in the small white truck, so close to where Karen was found.....:thinking:

I thought Karen was found by a woman walking her dogs ????. I didn't think the cyclist found her???? . Can anyone confirm this???? Karens resting place is not on a 'track'... you would have been doing some serious off road bike riding to be there. (or I guess going in bush for a toilet break)

I feel the cyclist is just wanting a bit of notoriety (sorry if I am wrong) .... like the daily mail photos - i think this is after the police visits and sticks have been put back there to make it look like it was prior. Why would you stop to pose for photos and let dogs sniff around.... not buying that one.

As for those questioning the reason as to normal police cars there and me questioning the Merc access.. don't forget when Karen went missing it was wet wet wet....
I myself nearly got stuck there once - in a 4 x 4 .... sports car would really struggle in the wet.

The line between fact and fiction is very fine at times

Awww soso I hope my request hasn't kept you up. :heart:
I searched around the date of the interview in thread 1 - no full video - zilch & I'm sure I saw it quite recently. In fact many links are missing from posts. I don't understand why MSN links are now missing.

Another snippet of Borce's appeal for his missing wife.
2;17
She might have just walked down the street or just clear her head. because that is the last thing she said to me.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ce-of-karen-ristevski-stops-talking-to-police

I thought Karen was found by a woman walking her dogs ????. I didn't think the cyclist found her???? . Can anyone confirm this???? Karens resting place is not on a 'track'... you would have been doing some serious off road bike riding to be there. (or I guess going in bush for a toilet break)

I feel the cyclist is just wanting a bit of notoriety (sorry if I am wrong) .... like the daily mail photos - i think this is after the police visits and sticks have been put back there to make it look like it was prior. Why would you stop to pose for photos and let dogs sniff around.... not buying that one.

As for those questioning the reason as to normal police cars there and me questioning the Merc access.. don't forget when Karen went missing it was wet wet wet....
I myself nearly got stuck there once - in a 4 x 4 .... sports car would really struggle in the wet.

The line between fact and fiction is very fine at times

Likewise, another local man, Ian Flannery, has told the Daily Mail he noticed “an awful smell” weeks ago, just 50m from where the 47-year-old’s remains were hidden under a large log.
Flannery, 61, who has lived in the area for eight years, said he would cycle past the “generally deserted” spot, sometimes up to four times a week.
"I could count on two hands the amount of people I have seen down there since I moved here," he told Daily Mail journalist Belinda Cleary.
"Sometimes I come across someone in a 4WD or horse riders. But I don't recall anyone in a van or looking suspicious."
Ristevski was last seen alive leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29, 2016.
She had allegedly been fighting with her husband, Borce, now the "number one suspect" in her death.
The mother of one's body was "badly decomposed" by the time it was discovered by a bushwalker around 12.30pm on Monday afternoon.

"A few weeks ago I rode past there and could smell something bad," Flannery told the Daily Mail.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...-found/ar-AAnkRJg?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

the Dsite was swarming with investigators&media shortly after discovery ... i think we were ALL following the updates intently as they went to air, at which time i began to reap and zoom on stills from the media footage throughout that day; ordering the stills into a chronological sequence as the Dsite was "swept clean"
... VERY interesting.

i chose not to upload the edits to thread alerting to the shamefully morbid side of my nature[emoji15], also feeling it would be in poor taste and disrespectful to KR to do so ... but if you can be bothered, i'v basically told you how to research this for yourself.

you may recall a photo in which there was [what we debated as possibly being] a skull, visible between the logs. imo, when ACA 'bumped into' VR who had allegedly been poking around with a stick, he was checking for the presence of that debated skull.

further, take into consideration
^as i recall from media reports>
-KR was discovered approx 12.30, midday
-she had been forensically identified by mid afternoon
-forensics did not leave the Dsite with her remains until approx 2230ish ... many hours later

[emoji887]

the Dsite was swarming with investigators&media shortly after discovery ... i think we were ALL following the updates intently as they went to air, at which time i began to reap and zoom on stills from the media footage throughout that day; ordering the stills into a chronological sequence as the Dsite was "swept clean"
... VERY interesting.

i chose not to upload the edits to thread alerting to the shamefully morbid side of my nature[emoji15], also feeling it would be in poor taste and disrespectful to KR to do so ... but if you can be bothered, i'v basically told you how to research this for yourself.

you may recall a photo in which there was [what we debated as possibly being] a skull, visible between the logs. imo, when ACA 'bumped into' VR who had allegedly been poking around with a stick, he was checking for the presence of that debated skull.

further, take into consideration
^as i recall from media reports>
-KR was discovered approx 12.30, midday
-she had been forensically identified by mid afternoon
-forensics did not leave the Dsite with her remains until approx 2230ish ... many hours later

[emoji887]

BBM

Bushwalkers made the grisly find in the Macedon Regional Park on Monday.

Forensic testing identified the badly decomposed remains as those of the 47-year-old mother-of-one on Tuesday.

By Wednesday morning her husband was seeking the advice of his lawyer, according to Fairfax Media.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...a/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne