Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now thinking...
BR Number 1 Suspect for Karen's murder
SR knows what happened
VR and CR helped in cover-up of Karen's body
THEY may try to link AR, but I don't feel he is involved in the actual murder or cover-up...MOO :pullhair:

This is what I'm thinking as well. I am certain SR knows what happened.
Whole lot of accessories there.... and no - not the ones for sale at Bella Blue......

Is Chris Vasko's son, or is there another Ristevski brother?

In my opinion i think SR is trying to stay neutral. BR seems very close to his family, how much did KR see hers? BRs family are sticking by him, if that is also SRs main family source then to openly go against or question her dad and therefore extended family might just be too much for her... i actually think her being overseas during the 1 year anniversary is a sign of her not supporting her dad.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This is what I'm thinking as well. I am certain SR knows what happened.
Whole lot of accessories there.... and no - not the ones for sale at Bella Blue......
Haha good line!

I wish police would release a time line of her last known movements. The fact they havent maybe it means they're confident she was alive before 10am on the 29th? Maybe a phone call with a friend or something. Otherwise you think they would have appealed for info from the night before if it was only BRs word to go on

I too would like to know more about this mutual friend. Strange that he was not referred to as a 'mutual business acquaintance'. Wonder if there are dated receipts for the clothes. I thought it was KR who made the business trips.

Something's not sitting right.

A struggling business and an overseas junket? Surely it would make better business sense to order online from regular suppliers? Perhaps someone with knowledge of the trade could clarify?

And yes, context of BR's remark is important.

Geez, the number of times we've been driving through a forested area and I've said things like 'Down that valley with all those ferns would be a good place to get rid of someone.'
But then again, my OH knows I'm a WSer and just sighs :laughing:

You and me both partner and i took the dog for a walk along a creek close to where Moran had bee knocked off. First thing that came to mind was how easy woud it be to dispose of a body lol.

Just drove past the house and Karen's car is parked out the front!!! I took down the rego but no pics - felt too risky. PM me for rego if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that might swing by on the way home. Went by 23 rosamond on the weekend have some plates also if anybody is interested.

In my opinion i think SR is trying to stay neutral. BR seems very close to his family, how much did KR see hers? BRs family are sticking by him, if that is also SRs main family source then to openly go against or question her dad and therefore extended family might just be too much for her... i actually think her being overseas during the 1 year anniversary is a sign of her not supporting her dad.

BBM Or had a tip off to 'get out of the kitchen before it gets too hot'?

I really don't know. I always wanted to believe she had nothing to do with it, having 2 daughters whom I love dearly, and just couldn't bear the thought. But as time goes by ........

I really hope for Karen's sake that Sarah isn't involved.

It will be interesting to know if Karen was found with wedding ring & jewelry.
It could have been removed to look like robbery.

She has jewelry on in this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 44
He has an Aussie accent and there is a ghost gum behind him so he's in Aust when he did the interview.

In the 'still' with his face blackened, I zoomed in & I can actually see his features. IMO he looks a rough character.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36407526/melbournes-karen-ristevski-husband-borce-comments/#page1

I agree TGY. I wonder if 'ghost gum' was involved in a 'shady business loan' deal and is now seeking to deflect any involvement in a murder case.

I'd like to know when this introduction was made: i.e. here in Australia, which prompted the visit and therefore was an arranged meeting or was it made in SE Asia?

The fact that they met up twice is interesting. Time to think over a deal... or did they just really enjoy one another's company...

Police have confirmed they are investigating the witness' claims.

I'm feeling excited. I'm thinking the cops have given the go ahead to release this interview, I notice it was seven7 and not nine. Channel9 appear to be ruthless rougues at times. The heat is on now. The 'good media' tends to work with the police with respect.

This witness may have got shivers down his spine in the first 5 minutes. Boris may have said "this is a good place to get rid of someone".
But surely he has a little bit more up his sleeve if he is indeed a key witness.
I remember GBC - B Flegg heard screams klms away while on the phone to a colleague.
Much more was revealed in regard to that ..... $$, business, tears and questions about camera's at roundabouts.
imo

Some posts above have been skeptical of this new witness who met Borce in Thailand & I agree with them & the reasons they have given for their skepticism.

Furthermore, having once bumped into & exchanged a couple of words with Borce at Highpoint shopping centre, I can say he really did not strike me as a person who would "send shivers down [your] spine" in the first five minutes of meeting him.

I was at Highpoint with my 3yo son, the day after Karen's funeral. I was exhausted & had gotten very little sleep for two nights in a row.

My son, sitting in his pram, said "look Daddy!" as a man (Borce) emerged from the lift we were waiting for. I automatically looked up, straight at the man & we made eye contact. I immediately knew the face was very familiar, but being exhausted I did not yet realise who it was.

After a moment of eye contact I said hello, since I knew I recognised the man. He said hi & smiled at my son. I wished him a good day & walked into the lift. He replied politely, said bye bye to my son & walked away.

As the lift doors were closing, and I was looking at the man's back as he was walking away from us, it struck me that it was Borce. I immediately used my phone to look at some media pictures of Borce to confirm this & there was no doubt it was him.

Being the day after Karen's funeral, it's no surprise that Borce looked very tired, and it wouldn't have surprised me if he had a brusque, abrupt or distant demeanour towards a random guy with a child talking to him.

In fact his demeanour was quite the opposite, he came across as gentle, open, polite & warm. A far cry from somebody who "sends shivers down your spine" in the first minutes after meeting him.

Borce is certainly my prime suspect for being Karen's killer, there's no reason a person with a kind and pleasant demeanour can't be a murderer, too - but my impression of him is strongly at odds with that given by this anonymous witness.

Following along from the above link that Makara has added...

"Sarah who worked at Bella Bleu's struggling Broadmeadows clothing boutique has also been dogged by rumours that she and her mother were not getting on in the weeks before Karen went missing"...

What caused the rift between them?
Was Sarah wanting more say in how Karen should run the business?
Borce stated that Karen had had a bad day at work on the 28th June...(remembering that 30th June was the last day of the financial year)...
What was the cause of her having a bad day?

Things escalated when she arrived home that night, argument broke out and everything went downhill after that...MOO

Karen was only 47. IMO She looks older than her years, she looks tired and dehydrated. It's well over the 50's when things start heading head south.

Just too young, sweet thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1695.JPG
    IMG_1695.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
Following along from the above link that Makara has added...

"Sarah who worked at Bella Bleu's struggling Broadmeadows clothing boutique has also been dogged by rumours that she and her mother were not getting on in the weeks before Karen went missing"...

What caused the rift between them?
Was Sarah wanting more say in how Karen should run the business?
Borce stated that Karen had had a bad day at work on the 28th June...(remembering that 30th June was the last day of the financial year)...
What was the cause of her having a bad day?

Things escalated when she arrived home that night, argument broke out and everything went downhill after that...MOO

Maybe the stock that Borce ordered whist visiting South east Asia arrived. Oh noooooo not more fake fur. How am I expected to improve sales with this load of fluff. :D

Karen was only 47. IMO She looks older than her years, she looks tired and dehydrated. It's well over the 50's when things start heading head south.

Just too young, sweet thing.

Karen, with her longer shaped face was not suited to long hair as she got older. She would have looked lovely and fresher with shorter hair.

Some posts above have been skeptical of this new witness who met Borce in Thailand & I agree with them & the reasons they have given for their skepticism.

Furthermore, having once bumped into & exchanged a couple of words with Borce at Highpoint shopping centre, I can say he really did not strike me as a person who would "send shivers down [your] spine" in the first five minutes of meeting him.

I was at Highpoint with my 3yo son, the day after Karen's funeral. I was exhausted & had gotten very little sleep for two nights in a row.

My son, sitting in his pram, said "look Daddy!" as a man (Borce) emerged from the lift we were waiting for. I automatically looked up, straight at the man & we made eye contact. I immediately knew the face was very familiar, but being exhausted I did not yet realise who it was.

After a moment of eye contact I said hello, since I knew I recognised the man. He said hi & smiled at my son. I wished him a good day & walked into the lift. He replied politely, said bye bye to my son & walked away.

As the lift doors were closing, and I was looking at the man's back as he was walking away from us, it struck me that it was Borce. I immediately used my phone to look at some media pictures of Borce to confirm this & there was no doubt it was him.

Being the day after Karen's funeral, it's no surprise that Borce looked very tired, and it wouldn't have surprised me if he had a brusque, abrupt or distant demeanour towards a random guy with a child talking to him.

In fact his demeanour was quite the opposite, he came across as gentle, open, polite & warm. A far cry from somebody who "sends shivers down your spine" in the first minutes after meeting him.

Borce is certainly my prime suspect for being Karen's killer, there's no reason a person with a kind and pleasant demeanour can't be a murderer, too - but my impression of him is strongly at odds with that given by this anonymous witness.

What an interesting story. Do you think your 3 year old recognised him [emoji23]? I've shown a few people who are not familiar with the case, photos of him smiling and twinkly and we all have agreed it's hard to believe he has done it. When he is on the back foot though I see that stoney look come out.

Fancy seeing him at Highpoint. I used to be a cosmetic counter biatch there and keep wondering if I ever met any of the Ristevski family. I'd have conniptions now if BR showed up for moisturisation advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner