Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
25./26.8.2016

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...k/news-story/24acc409ec4075c8516817e8c897498e

Wanted to look at something possibly happened 1 year ago. Found nothing remarkable.

RistevskiTrackBehindAvondaleHeightsNewsComAu.jpeg

The track behind Karen Ristevski's home in Avondale Heights was searched by police. Picture: Stuart McEvoySource:News Corp Australia

-.-.-.-

http://www.trademarkia.com/au/correspondent-boris-ristevski-1-245426_1

VIBE (ca 1998) - :dunno: Had we seen this already?
(I remember I couldn't find the link for VIBRANT when I once more searched for it.)

Is that a woman in the green hat and purple coat? I wonder if she was part of the entourage or a visitor to the area who just happened to be there at the same time?

It might be VR's wife...being familiar with the location and all that...where they got sprung by the ACA team a few weeks ago ? :floorlaugh:...

It might be VR's wife...being familiar with the location and all that...where they got sprung by the ACA team a few weeks ago ? :floorlaugh:...

Maybe it's the psychic!

884ab954850b18b7052c8d4f38ff5f41.jpg

If this guy is a cop please call him to arrest me when I do the nudie run!

I reckon it's a woman and she's got that dude's attention....hard luck ladies!!! :laughing:

If she's a cop DON'T call her to arrest me!
She could be a witness, she doesn't look like a cop.

Well at least they're not moccasins! :D

Same colour car as VR's. Does anyone know what VR's wife looks like? I kinda imagine they'd suit each other.

Png my thought exactly!
Computer kept crashing as I tried to post…..

….i am curious as to who is the groovy dresser in the greenhat, purple cardi, dress, slacks and sensible shoes….
I'm having problems of website reloading again with WS as well SH.
Frisbie time.

The earlier trip the police took in the black Mercedes between Oakley Drive and Bella Bleu (Watergardens outlet?) intrigues me. [It made me wonder if perhaps Karen and Borce had an argument in her car whilst he was driving her, or they were both on their way, to work rather than at their home.]

I'm sorry for my ignorance of previous posts, if any — I have a lot to catch up on.
Bohemian, maybe the trip to Bella Bleu and back is for their calculations and formulas for working out how far the car travelled on the day of the 29th ..... the car has been in their possession all this time so they can probably figure it out now they know the route taken.
Spontaneous ....... we are now at day 429 of the unsolved disappearance of KR ...... and the net is closing in on KRs killer .... could 454 be the day[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing matey. Same colour 4x4 but I think a later model Toyota.

Maybe it's a dress re-enactment. Though I can't think that driver is impersonating Borce.

ACA has a "special report" on Karen tonight

ACA has a "special report" on Karen tonight
Goody ...... thanks Morrisa, I shall make my way to the TV screen at 7 ...... indebted [emoji847]

No new info on ACA. Bit of a recap and outlining today's Merc drive. Tightening the pressure.

Maybe it's a dress re-enactment. Though I can't think that driver is impersonating Borce.
H'mm, if driver is impersonating anyone, just going by sunnies, haircut and fashion, looks like AR ..... any chance he could have taken off in KRs car on that day [emoji848] ..... maybe not, but just a thought

Bohemian, maybe the trip to Bella Bleu and back is for their calculations and formulas for working out how far the car travelled on the day of the 29th ..... the car has been in their possession all this time so they can probably figure it out now they know the route taken.
Spontaneous ....... we are now at day 429 of the unsolved disappearance of KR ...... and the net is closing in on KRs killer .... could 454 be the day[emoji848]

:seeya: Itsa.
Imagine the proof being collected to convince a jury 100% guilty.

No ifs, no butts.

The cops want him and they are working towards arrest and trial.
They know Mr Teflon has a smart wig & they want a conviction to stick.

It's getting close.

The things I noticed in the ACA segment ...

It was stated - “If you are going to charge somebody, you have to have a solid lot of evidence. If they are acquitted, you can’t charge them again.”

It was also stated - “So many questions remain. Who was behind the wheel of the car? And was there more than one live person in the car?”

They said that it is a camera on the roof of the car. And a police car was trailing the car, with an open laptop visible inside.

It appeared to me that ACA cameras were following behind the police car. I would say that ACA were invited guests.

It was stated - “If you are going to charge somebody, you have to have a solid lot of evidence. If they are acquitted, you can’t charge them again.”

It was also stated - “So many questions remain. Who was behind the wheel of the car? And was there more than one live person in the car?”

They said that it is a camera on the roof of the car. And a police car was trailing the car, with an open laptop visible inside.

It appeared to me that ACA cameras were following behind the police car. I would say that ACA were invited guests.

The ACA video (at 3.23) also mentioned that both Karen's husband and brother-in-law (VR) have been at the centre of the police investigation. This stands out to me as I have never heard any explicit suggestion that VR was being investigated.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ctment-to-jog-memory-of-witnesses-expert-says

Thank you for going into detail. I can't see ACA here, so I appreciate it.

Are they firming up the evidence, or still trying to build up the case? I can't decide.

Video included.

[h=1]Karen Ristevski drive re-enactment to ‘jog memory’ of witnesses, expert says[/h]

By A Current Affair
6:58pm Aug 31, 2017

Today, police drove Ms Ristevski's own car from that Avondale Heights home toward the spot where her body was dumped.
Former homicide detective Rowland Legg said the tactic would hopefully jog the minds of potential witnesses.

"Another issue may be to establish whether that vehicle could move into the area where the body was disposed of, whether the terrain would suit that vehicle," he said.

Police hope re-enacting what might have been Karen Ristevski's last journey will jog the memory of potential witnesses, experts say, after investigators drove her car to the site where her body was found.
Ms Ristevski disappeared from Melbourne's northwest on June 29 last year.
Her husband Borce, who has denied being involved in her death but remains a suspect, said she had left their Avondale Heights house that day to go for a walk to clear her head after they had an argument about money.

2407_Ristevskicar_env.jpg
Karen Ristevski's body was found in February.
She was missing for months before her body was discovered in the Macedon area in central Victoria on February 20.
Today, police drove Ms Ristevski's own car from that Avondale Heights home toward the spot where her body was dumped.
Former homicide detective Rowland Legg said the tactic would hopefully jog the minds of potential witnesses.

170615_ristevski2.jpg
The black Mercedes-Benz caught on CCTV. (Victoria Police)"Another issue may be to establish whether that vehicle could move into the area where the body was disposed of, whether the terrain would suit that vehicle,

The small town of Digger's Rest was part of the police route, after CCTV captured footage of a car that appeared to be the same model as Ms Ristevski's black Mercedes driving through on the morning she vanished.

Mr Ristevski had previously told police he had taken his wife's car out for a drive along the Calder Freeway on June 29, the day she vanished, before doing a u-turn and returning home.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ctment-to-jog-memory-of-witnesses-expert-says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean