Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, Borce has nothing on the re-creation driver! :hilarious: :floorlaugh: :heartluv:

2itg23a.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Nice, South Aussie.
Let's say the driver, with the rest of us in the car, unfortunately breaks down, near Mr Cool.
Surely he'll help 5 damsels in distress, who require rides home.

We certainly wouldn't be helped by a BR type.
But remember, ladies, we must take care of our appearance, as coming home from a party, rather than in our scruffies!!! :thinking:

:seeya: Itsa.
Imagine the proof being collected to convince a jury 100% guilty.

No ifs, no butts.

The cops want him and they are working towards arrest and trial.
They know Mr Teflon has a smart wig & they want a conviction to stick.

It's getting close.
Exactly the first brief was we have to get it right because there is no second chance. Say no more.

emian
The earlier trip the police took in the black Mercedes between Oakley Drive and Bella Bleu (Watergardens outlet?) intrigues me. [It made me wonder if perhaps Karen and Borce had an argument in her car whilst he was driving her, or they were both on their way, to work rather than at their home.]

I'm sorry for my ignorance of previous posts, if any — I have a lot to catch up on.

Hi Bohemian. You were smart to return at such, a good time, so stay here with us.

Perhaps, the long winded arrest we're waiting for is round the corner.
It would be great if a sleuther, as a possie, broadcast the possible arrest, before 'breaking news'.

We better be on call with our phones, PCs, etc. to enjoy the eruption of excitement, satisfaction and relief.
Long time coming!!!!!

Png my thought exactly!
Computer kept crashing as I tried to post…..

….i am curious as to who is the groovy dresser in the greenhat, purple cardi, dress, slacks and sensible shoes….

Southern Highlands. Don't you know. It's Mr Cool's girlfriend.
He likes the serious type.

That's my mode of dress when I walk my dog, so I hope you're not criticizing.
Ha. Ha.
Hope he helps me when doggie, 'accidently' gets off her lead.
I'll be dressed the part, so maybe!!

Listen Calliope. You already have one 'heart throb' on this site.
Are you now thinking 'two timing' is OK?

Remember we have rules here.
Moderators are watching!

If this guy is a cop please call him to arrest me when I do the nudie run!

If she's a cop DON'T call her to arrest me!
She could be a witness, she doesn't look like a cop.

Same colour car as VR's. Does anyone know what VR's wife looks like? I kinda imagine they'd suit each other.

I'm having problems of website reloading again with WS as well SH.
Frisbie time.

Missed your posts TGY. Glad to see you.
This guy, will be happy to arrest you,
as long that you're wearing your piggy socks.
He'll like you, as you're sensible to keep your feet warm.

emian

Hi Bohemian. You were smart to return at such, a good time, so stay here with us.

Perhaps, the long winded arrest we're waiting for is round the corner.
It would be great if a sleuther, as a possie, broadcast the possible arrest, before 'breaking news'.

We better be on call with our phones, PCs, etc. to enjoy the eruption of excitement, satisfaction and relief.
Long time coming!!!!!

Hi tmar. Yes, I was but there has been about the same, or more, movement on the other cases I was following before I went walkabout, bar one very dear to my heart.

Maybe we could beat MSM, but I think we should let the police have the honour of holding a press conference to announce an arrest (or arrests, as the case may be). It's no doubt been a long hard slog for them.

When that happens, I think many WSers will simply be relieved not to have to read and analyse every minute detail of Karen's case because she will have found justice. In the end, that's what we want for all victims.

Bit of an update from me.

Very close friends live in Peerless. For those not local to the area back in the days when housing was getting built and empty blocks it was a local hang out to meet up with people in cars, some unsavoury stuff, some naughty stuff etc. It is known to locals only that have been in the area for 15-20 years.

The last two weeks police have been in Peerless, had it blocked off and been rather busy bees!!! There is a laneway that goes to the laneway near the Ristevski house.
The interesting thing about that court is that neighbours cannot see from their houses into the court as the houses face front on to get views of the city with longish driveways and they've been built in weird ways. Friend spoke to police, don't think they're far off now but rumour has it perhaps KR was taken or went up that walkway up to Peerless and was either put on the car or got into the car.

Very close friends live in Peerless. For those not local to the area back in the days when housing was getting built and empty blocks it was a local hang out to meet up with people in cars, some unsavoury stuff, some naughty stuff etc. It is known to locals only that have been in the area for 15-20 years.

The last two weeks police have been in Peerless, had it blocked off and been rather busy bees!!! There is a laneway that goes to the laneway near the Ristevski house.
The interesting thing about that court is that neighbours cannot see from their houses into the court as the houses face front on to get views of the city with longish driveways and they've been built in weird ways. Friend spoke to police, don't think they're far off now but rumour has it perhaps KR was taken or went up that walkway up to Peerless and was either put on the car or got into the car.

Mella, thank you for this info. Ties into my most recent theory that Karen was taken or enticed into the car from either Peerless or Warrik, given the recent police activity in those specific streets. Here's hoping!

This is great thank you. What does put on car mean? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This is very interesting indeed. Seems like they are indeed making progress. Thanks for sharing this info!

So my thought on the testing is that they did the first run up to the shop purely to rule out that trip. Now they've done the "burial run" and hopefully it'll match up beautifully with the cell tower pings & CCTV from the day.

We can only hope right?!

Mella, that's great insider info! Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther