Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was mud in the wheel arches then IMO he didn't wash it in a drive-through car wash as the high pressure could have moved the clumps of mud. If he gave it a quick handwash then maybe he missed the mud.
If he'd washed it in the driveway or at the kerb it's a shame no CCTV cameras picked it up.
I remember commenting how dirty the Merc was when it was either on the truck or being driven around by that hunk of a male specimen.

Mr Dower also gave evidence that there was mud found underneath the car's wheel arches. This could have come from driving for a short distance on a wet unsealed section of road, he said
'Consistent' fault with fuel gauge of Karen Ristevski's car, court told

Hi everyone. Glad to see so many familiar cartoons, paintings, question marks, clouds, gumboots, omnipotent
beings, flowers, dogs, dolphins, timepieces, pigs bums etc all back together again. :)

Like old times eh Fluff.
This should make you feel welcome.
Koppers_Logs.jpg

If there was mud in the wheel arches then IMO he didn't wash it in a drive-through car wash as the high pressure could have moved the clumps of mud. If he gave it a quick handwash then maybe he missed the mud.
If he'd washed it in the driveway or at the kerb it's a shame no CCTV cameras picked it up.
I remember commenting how dirty the Merc was when it was either on the truck or being driven around by that hunk of a male specimen.

Mr Dower also gave evidence that there was mud found underneath the car's wheel arches. This could have come from driving for a short distance on a wet unsealed section of road, he said
'Consistent' fault with fuel gauge of Karen Ristevski's car, court told

Yes someone sure does like buying the finer things in life
View attachment 139088

Oh Steve this rot must be ripping your heart out. I'm so sorry. Justice will be served and we'll clink some glasses together. He'll go to the big house I assure you.
Take a look on his face book, she's living the high life but on whose money??

I guess there is always the possibility Vasko updated his 4b, before he visited the site.
In fact didn't Martin King make a point of saying Vic and the covered lady took off in his new model ..blah
Mr King approached Mr Ristevski’s late model dark 4WD Nissan Patrol and asked: “Can you tell me what you’re doing here, Vasko?”. He shook his head and refused to answer questions before getting into the vehicle and driving off.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/vic/2017/06/17/karen-ristevski-evidence/

I guess there is always the possibility Vasko updated his 4b, before he visited the site.
In fact didn't Martin King make a point of saying Vic and the covered lady took off in his new model ..blah

They look like the same model. Does anyone recall the pics of all the cars behind the cop speaking about Diggers Rest? I'd like to take another look. IIRC from Germany asked what was with the black 4x4 pic behind the cop.

C'mon.
These mongrels are going to gaol !!!!

8694cbffa4a3fda1518e573f9b77b2f5

“The court heard yesterday there was a period of 27 hours during which he had not tried to contact his missing wife.” (ABC news)

So despite being ‘surprised’ his wife had failed to show up at work and having to find another employee to fill in, Borce didn’t try to contact Karen for 72 hours?! His silence speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven