Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CR references are interesting too.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I do not have facebook. But it is interesting he is referencing CR. I wonder what secrets he might have or starts ranting about?
:poke::poke:

Pass the mortein...

attachment.php

:floorlaugh: WITH PLEASURE !!!

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 163
Ooohwahhh... Sounds like a ten year olds temper tantrum.
I don't think he was involved in KR's demise. Who on earth would involve him when he squeals like a pig about anything he's privy to?
One total loose canon. Traumatised, deluded and drug addicted...volatile combination!

Yep the more I think about it ...... he just doesn't seem to have sense to keep stuff to himself...

So possibly the closeness of BR s pings..... search on Blackhill Road ....points more to BR simply meeting up with someone (an assistant ) ...... who's coming from the Western Suburbs ............VR ....straight past Toolern vale general store..

Some posters who live local to Watergardens have said that no posters displayed at shop or around centre. Being a high traffic area and Karen being known at the centre , it would seem a logical thing to do.

I agree Chewie1, with the prominence of social media these days I too find it hard to understand why BR and SR did not make more use of it. I also find it hard to believe that police told them not to make anymore public appeals for information as 'they have enough information'. What rubbish, in 35 years I have never known police not
to to seek as much information as possible not only on a missing persons case but on any crime.

Every time a reporter shoved a microphone in their face, BR and SR should have made an appeal they should have used that moment to get the message out there to find Karen. One of your biggest enemies in a case like this is 'public perception', and at the moment I think BR and SRs 'public perception would be pretty poor. IMO

Yep the more I think about it ...... he just doesn't seem to have sense to keep stuff to himself...

So possibly the closeness of BR s pings..... search on Blackhill Road ....points more to BR simply meeting up with someone (an assistant ) ...... who's coming from the Western Suburbs ............VR ....straight past Toolern vale general store..

Good point Puggle, worth thinking about :thinking:

Was just musing over the possibility of AR starting a Go Fund Me Page ...... where to start🤔? Go Fund Me drug rehab, anger management, literacy tutor, counselling, psycho-therapy .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Can someone explain why this case got so much publicity in the media and interest from the public?
There must be hundreds of people going missing every year and most of them never get mentioned in the media.. From the start this one was always going to be a big story.

Is it because BR's suspicious behavior in public, sloppy public relations that made everyone curious, stories that just don't quite add up?

Or is it all thanks to MSM, they have unique abilities to make an ordinary case look so big and controversial?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member