Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And has anyone thought about the business implications? Soiling this deceased mother's reputation is not exactly going to help the clothes fly off the rack and the till to fill at Bella Bleu.

That is enough, in my book, for a person to lawfully shut the media up.

And has anyone thought about the business implications? Soiling this deceased mother's reputation is not exactly going to help the clothes fly off the rack and the till to fill at Bella Bleu.

Good point.

Don't blame the media, this is a very public forum, anyone can see what is written here if they delve deep enough , this forum is evidently the media . So much reported has come from here .

If anyone thinks the media, family ect don't read here then you are wrong. Because they most certainly do .

Don't blame the media, this is a very public forum, anyone can see what is written here if they delve deep enough , this forum is evidently the media . So much reported has come from here .

What makes you think or know that? I doubt they are quoting from WS's. What about social media, on Facebook where he splashes all his rantings, what about AR contacting them himself?

Good point Karinna, what did ARs aunt do about it? Did she try to encourage AR to go to the Police and make a complaint? If not why not? After all under the law it is a criminal offence. No sorry I think these allegations by AR hold as much water as a colander. IMO

there has been a number of posts on msm referring to the allegations,I think there may be something to them.

I think the possibility of a spousal murder would have a far more detrimental effect

If anyone thinks the media, family ect don't read here then you are wrong. Because they most certainly do .

Hbayne....What makes you think and feel so sure that the media and family etc read here....and that so much reported has come from here ???

Do you have a link? TIA.

you can see any number in early threads , and the ACA story referring to an inappropriate relationship, I definiately do not want the media silenced. I think they have been very respectful in regards to this topic

you can see any number in early threads , and the ACA story referring to an inappropriate relationship, I definiately do not want the media silenced. I think they have been very respectful in regards to this topic

Oh yeah that's right the ACA story i forgot about that one. Which one was he asking $200,000 from for a story? Was that ACA? It's all about the AR show isn't it.
And anyway what does he want to do about anything now? KR is deceased, he can't do anything with that anymore so what's his point i wonder? Just wants to wah wah about it to anyone who listens on social media. Why doesn't he get some therapy for his problems? Has anyone suggested that to him yet, a good counsellor?

Oh yeah that's right the ACA story i forgot about that one. Which one was he asking $200,000 from for a story? Was that ACA? It's all about the AR show isn't it.
And anyway what does he want to do about anything now? KR is deceased, he can't do anything with that anymore so what's his point i wonder? Just wants to wah wah about it to anyone who listens on social media. Why doesn't he get some therapy for his problems? Has anyone suggested that to him yet, a good counsellor?

IMO with such an allegation, why no family outrage?

Yes ACA actually said AR had suggested an intimate relationship.
I am confused though.
Given AR went to his father to address the family conflict in 2006 and he told his aunt a decade ago, so about the same time.
When is it actually being suggested that KR was going to run off with him?
After he phoned her to address the conflict or before?
CR said on ACA that AR's girlfriend said the call was to get money from Karen for rehab. Was it going to be after that?

But I guess as no one else is talking then AR has the floor.

Yes they sure do and not only this forum . You only have to look through other threads on here. Allisons, Khandalyce etc.

Websleuths have teamed up to look at the details of Mrs Ristevski’s case and a Facebook page and online forums have been set up for discussions.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/9a1e101a7939e6fdcded314cba546c88

IMO with such an allegation, why no family outrage?

I have no idea. But KR's family are all keeping a low profile. Probably has something to do with their grieving for the loss of one of their family members. We wouldn't of heard any outrage before that because it wasn't publicised in the MSN as a missing person case initially.
Before that it was their own family business in whatever they had to deal with, & we aren't privy to that info.

A picture paints a 1000 words.

Attachments

• IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 56
Yes they sure do and not only this forum . You only have to look through other threads on here. Allisons, Khandalyce etc.

Websleuths have teamed up to look at the details of Mrs Ristevski’s case and a Facebook page and online forums have been set up for discussions.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/9a1e101a7939e6fdcded314cba546c88

I guess in that regard it makes it difficult for people who don't go to Facebook. I personally don't, and have no idea what is mentioned there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500