Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dawson’s family reveal Ivan Milat theory after murder charge

Yahoo7 News12 December 2018

the first time they tried this crap on was laughable!!
wouldn't you think they would at least have a go at producing something....anything....half believable by now???
I mean the powers that be cant and wont protect them anymore :cool:
that old rubbish might have floated once but that ship is sinking...fast!:confused:

imo

Peter sent 7 News a list of missing women all named in coronial inquests as possible Milat victims, suggesting Lyn could be too.......

Mr Dawson is also compiling cases of missing women like Marian Rees and Janina Woljcik, discovered decades later to have been runaways.

He is being held at Silverwater prison awaiting a bail hearing on Friday, but his family is also worried about his well-being, saying has his cell light is on 24 hours a day, he has no pillow or cutlery for food as authorities are apparently worried about possible self-harm.

However his family says there is no chance of that as he intends to fight the charges and win.

I just can't see Lyn hitchhiking. Maybe she would contact a friend before she took that path. She didn't call anyone.

I can't see any possibility of the poster boy and self harm.

I had heard possible Newcastle victims of Milat but that is on the South Coast not the Central Coast.
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Another distraction.

Perhaps they could have been vigilant searching for Lyn 36 years ago, rather than ignoring the fact she was missing. Chris could have taken the kids up for a holiday to the Central Coast or the Blue Mountains. I am sure the family would have enjoyed that. Perhaps Chris knew there was no point in looking.

Thanks for this, Estelle. Really interesting reading. Certainly sounds as if there was a degree of collusion between Chris, Paul, and Marilyn in covering up Lyn's disappearance, as well as forging documents so that Chris could gain.
the second inquest should have been enough with what they had :mad:

how two task forces and two inquests couldn't recover CD'S first police interview from 82 ….mind boggling:confused:
the contradictions are unexplainable.
thank god they have it now.

(also if anyone hasn't read chris first police statement Hedley uncovered that is very good reading also its within the teachers pet foot notes I think)

moo

Peter sent 7 News a list of missing women all named in coronial inquests as possible Milat victims, suggesting Lyn could be too.......

Mr Dawson is also compiling cases of missing women like Marian Rees and Janina Woljcik, discovered decades later to have been runaways.

He is being held at Silverwater prison awaiting a bail hearing on Friday, but his family is also worried about his well-being, saying has his cell light is on 24 hours a day, he has no pillow or cutlery for food as authorities are apparently worried about possible self-harm.

However his family says there is no chance of that as he intends to fight the charges and win.

Gawd, they're ridiculous.

The Dawson family are pure evil. I have difficulty getting my head around the fact that this put the house on the market a few days before xmas without Lynn knowing

To take off at xmas and leave poor Lynne at home with 2 beautiful children who'd have been ecstatic for Santa to arrive with gifts.

She must have been totally devastated. In the meantime Chris and Joanne were down the road at Paul and Marilyn's house a 100 meters away. I hope this story was picked up by the DPP.

I really can't see him getting bail. He, Paul and Marilyn were berated by the judge at the last 2 inquests for their no shows at both inquests. It must be a lengthy procedure if it's going to take a week or so for the defence to seek bail. As we know now, the bancard and insurance paper won't be resurrected as they have never been found.

its very sad thinking about lyns last week or 2 on earth.
the roller coaster he had put her through and then.....she loving him so blindly and unconditionally believed that very day he killed her everything was going to be fine.:oops:

its very sad thinking about lyns last week or 2 on earth.
the roller coaster he had put her through and then.....she loving him so blindly and unconditionally believed that very day he killed her everything was going to be fine.:oops:

More and more I am of the opinion Chris Dawson killed Lynne accidentally - probably in a fit of rage. I think he has probably lashed out at her, like he had so many times before and for whatever reason things have ended very badly. Perhaps the 'lovely drink' he had just made her was a factor?

Anyway, I think as a result of Chris lashing out, Lynne has fallen and banged her head on the floor or against a solid structure, and it has proven fatal.

I know there are many things pointing to a more premeditated act, and I am in no way sympathizing with Chris, because I think his next act was probably to call Paul and, either receive advise about, or perhaps assistance in, disposing of Lynne's body.

Does anyone else see the above scenario as likely, plausible?

More and more I am of the opinion Chris Dawson killed Lynne accidentally - probably in a fit of rage. I think he has probably lashed out at her, like he had so many times before and for whatever reason things have ended very badly. Perhaps the 'lovely drink' he had just made her was a factor?

Anyway, I think as a result of Chris lashing out, Lynne has fallen and banged her head on the floor or against a solid structure, and it has proven fatal.

I know there are many things pointing to a more premeditated act, and I am in no way sympathizing with Chris, because I think his next act was probably to call Paul and, either receive advise about, or perhaps assistance in, disposing of Lynne's body.

Well, gravity being what it is, a punched woman falls in a generally downward direction, until she is stopped by a stationery object such as floor or furniture. I can't see what difference it makes whether she died of the contact between fist and head or of the contact between head and furniture.*

Apart from that, not really. I see this as premeditated.

*Edit to clarify: if the punch wasn't an accident, the natural consequence wasn't an accident either.

Last edited:
@Cliff Hardy

drugging her that night is enough for me.
driving through the night to get joanne back to bayview under 48 hours later seals it to me.

to abandon your little girls over Christmas (who the does that??) he only came back because joanne panicked and then hid like a school kid in your brothers closet from your wife is checked out mentally and TOTALLY prepared to do whatever it takes to get out of that marriage.

what a dooshbag.
deadbeat dad hard core.
what he did to them and their mother is so wrong.
then how he treated daughter #3. :oops:
he certainly doesn't deserve the support blindly thrown at him by them :(

imo

No, not me. I think that he killed her deliberately so that he could bring a young nubile girl into his bed, and he would not have had to share his and her assets between them. Nurses had the same super then as teachers. He wanted it all and Joanne.

I'm curious to see how a more competent barrister handles the defence. Perhaps a better line would be to accept that Lyn is probably dead and has been dead for some time, but to argue that there is no indication as to how she died. The marriage was failing and both Lyn and Chris were ashamed to admit it. Lyn put on a good face about it; mostly denied to her friends that she had problems. Or else she told them that the problems were fixed. Similarly when she left, Chris initially pretended that Lyn was just having a holiday or break. It wasn't that she'd walked out on him. Apart from that, he was happy with the situation. He wanted her gone and he wanted Joanne. So: one story for Joanne, another for the world.

Weak. I think it's a little better than the argument that Joanne is a wall-to-wall liar because she couldn't remember how many times she spoke to police.

Well, gravity being what it is, a punched woman falls in a generally downward direction, until she is stopped by a stationery object such as floor or furniture. I can't see what difference it makes whether she died of the contact between fist and head or of the contact between head and furniture.*

Apart from that, not really. I see this as premeditated.

*Edit to clarify: if the punch wasn't an accident, the natural consequence wasn't an accident either.
Too late to edit--I mean a stationary object. I'm surely not myself today.

I'm curious to see how a more competent barrister handles the defence. Perhaps a better line would be to accept that Lyn is probably dead and has been dead for some time, but to argue that there is no indication as to how she died. The marriage was failing and both Lyn and Chris were ashamed to admit it. Lyn put on a good face about it; mostly denied to her friends that she had problems. Or else she told them that the problems were fixed. Similarly when she left, Chris initially pretended that Lyn was just having a holiday or break. It wasn't that she'd walked out on him. Apart from that, he was happy with the situation. He wanted her gone and he wanted Joanne. So: one story for Joanne, another for the world.

Weak. I think it's a little better than the argument that Joanne is a wall-to-wall liar because she couldn't remember how many times she spoke to police.
i think its too late jlz
the new reps have made their defence of running with the same lines they been spinning for 30 years.
cant see them trying to try a different route from here.

think the good ol boys club mentality is still at play.....its worked this long hasn't it????...…..;)

i think its too late jlz
the new reps have made their defence of running with the same lines they been spinning for 30 years.

think the good ol boys club mentality is still at play.....its worked this long hasn't it????...…..;)
How does that one go? The malicious is alive and well, she wanted this to happen. She's been using the law for nigh on forty years to persecute her poor husband, all because through no fault but her own she wasn't seventeen any more, and wore an ugly cardigan. Lots of men have affairs. What did she expect? Time to put a stop to all this and let the hero live in peace.

i think its too late jlz

Good thing that the good ol boys are no longer in the prosecutorial office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member