Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

You have the person, but she went missing that night, and not at Darlinghurst, at Glebe
I will explain the whole situation Sunday, she was last seen the ancient Britain Hotel and Glebe, hotel does not exist anymore it was on the corner of Bridge Road ,and glebe point Road.

Sorry being busy, will do soon.
How do you start a story that does not end good, telling the truth nothing but the truth
20th April 1984, I wanted to get out of the house, I was living with my parents my mum and dad at the time in Glebe, I walk to the corner pub ,Glebe Point Road and Bridge Road the ancient Britain Hotel ,that it was known at the time, i sat in small room with small around table, drinking a schooner of beer, on top of the table was a newspaper daily telegraph,how do I know this was the date the 20th April, I was skimming the pages of the paper not really interested in reading any article or story, one of the pages , there was a story on Adolf Hitler it was his birthday as stated I wasn't really interested in the story of Hitler, then a man and woman came into from the door he looked at me and said do you know me I said no ,I lied to him,I said who are you, he said he was a policeman.
I have seen this man many times at the new town Leagues Club as he worked there, I also saw him as a driver of the van that night Lynette Dawson disappeared, on the 8th of January 1982 8.30 9pm, 2 weeks before Lynette Dawson disappeared two barman a lady and older man both elderly pointed out to me that he was a policeman and he worked at the club, about a week after Lynette disappearance,which I did not know she was missing the same man was seeing outside my block of Flats looking at the windows balcony I saw him.
Now back to the story where the man asked did I know him, I said no , i lied ....Twitch I said who are you ,he said I'm a policeman then he said come on we'll buy some beers the woman that was with him was a younger woman he was much older, we walked to the main bar she was sitting just opposite me on a stool he grabbed a stools for me and then went to get some beers the young lady kept on putting her hand over her mouth at the start, he introduced her as Monica but did not say his name ,after buying two Schooners and talking about me, I got scared and frightened and tried to work of ways of getting out of this situation,by going to the toilet and running, I made an excuse that and my way to the toilet and left the room, I knew what I was going to do and leave ,I left the toilet I made my way to the room with the pool tables , the young lady was sitting on a stool against the wall she was wearing a black dress , we both looked at each other she smiled the policeman was no longer there I looked at her and got really scared and I left very quickly. I never saw her again after that night ,New South Wales police know this story, New South Wales police do not know this, a week or so later her picture was in the paper that she was missing from Darlinghurst hospital woman's hospital ,I saw the photos and I recognized Monica i don't know why I did this ,I drove to Darlinghurst Women's Hospital and looked around. Why maybe because I knew that this was not the last place she was on the 20th of April 1984 maybe I thought I could solve a crime, but she was with the policeman ,and now she's disappeared .....maybe it's better to keep quiet since he knows me.
Israeli intelligence Mossad,uses pretty girls that they call Honey pots to lure a target away so they can be kidnapped or Murdered this has happened to me twice.

so ok someone (policeman/driver) was working at the club on the night Lynn went missing turned up a couple of years later and met up with you and Monica (who is also missing, I’ve looked her up) as a honey pot sort of trap- because you are a witness to what happened to Lynn? I think I’m following you.

Did this man become a policeman after working in the club or was he a retired police officer?

Or was he working in the club at the same time as being a police man ?

Did he tell you his name? I suppose you couldn’t put that here.

Did you mention before about JC having more to tell- are you able to elaborate on that?

No wonder Lynn and Monica have remained missing if this is what happened :(

so ok someone (policeman/driver) was working at the club on the night Lynn went missing turned up a couple of years later and met up with you and Monica (who is also missing, I’ve looked her up) as a honey pot sort of trap- because you are a witness to what happened to Lynn? I think I’m following you.

Did this man become a policeman after working in the club or was he a retired police officer?

Or was he working in the club at the same time as being a police man ?

Did he tell you his name? I suppose you couldn’t put that here.

Did you mention before about JC having more to tell- are you able to elaborate on that?

No wonder Lynn and Monica have remained missing if this is what happened :(
Hi EssieMarie83 ,
Chris and Paul Dawson a lot of friends in the police force from the old rugby club, he was a policeman at the time when he drove Lynette Dawson away , and he was a policeman that night and the 20th April when Monica disappeared, yes he was a policeman around 1982 when he was working at the Newtown Leagues Club. No as a stated he did not tell me his name only Monica's name.
JC, she has to live with herself, she's not involved with Lynette's disappearance in any way,did she have any intentions or tried at the bequest of Chris and Paul Dawson of interfering with a witness, sometimes people remember people's faces Fang teeth she had either side, the freckles and the baby fat still on a body and face yes I remember JC you have to understand when someone is trying to kill you you don't know who it is you remember a lot ,your mind is focused you write things down you remember you look around you see things differently I hope she remembers every night what she tried to do.
Just like Paul Cooper, lying in Court under oath about seeing and meeting Lynette Dawson months later after she disappeared absolute b******* Paul cooper friends with Paul Dawson what did he tried to do with Paul Dawson twice kidnapping of a Witness, what would you do to save your brother when they knew that Witness was out there that could destroy them.

Hi EssieMarie83 ,
Chris and Paul Dawson a lot of friends in the police force from the old rugby club, he was a policeman at the time when he drove Lynette Dawson away , and he was a policeman that night and the 20th April when Monica disappeared, yes he was a policeman around 1982 when he was working at the Newtown Leagues Club. No as a stated he did not tell me his name only Monica's name.
JC, she has to live with herself, she's not involved with Lynette's disappearance in any way,did she have any intentions or tried at the bequest of Chris and Paul Dawson of interfering with a witness, sometimes people remember people's faces Fang teeth she had either side, the freckles and the baby fat still on a body and face yes I remember JC you have to understand when someone is trying to kill you you don't know who it is you remember a lot ,your mind is focused you write things down you remember you look around you see things differently I hope she remembers every night what she tried to do.
Just like Paul Cooper, lying in Court under oath about seeing and meeting Lynette Dawson months later after she disappeared absolute b******* Paul cooper friends with Paul Dawson what did he tried to do with Paul Dawson twice kidnapping of a Witness, what would you do to save your brother when they knew that Witness was out there that could destroy them.
There are good people out there just like there is bad people out,and there are good police, who do their job every day and don't expect much ,they work very hard and have the same problems as us , anyone to help people and get a hard time people who don't understand they're just like everyone else ,and then they're a bad cops, who think they are above the law

Hi EssieMarie83 ,
Did someone try to kill you?

@Witness 28

When was it again that you realised that Lynn had gone missing?

Was it 2014 after a news article or something? You spoke to police about that time right?

I suppose the new investigators came to a dead end when looking into this police officer who also worked at the club the night Lynette disappeared. The cars are gone. This police officer may be long gone. The cardigan is pink as you described but there is no usable DNA on it. We don’t know where they took her.

You have seen JC back in the day and I assume then, she’s aware that the Dawsons were out to get you, I wonder why she didn’t say this at the trial- surely at her age and situation at the time, she probably wouldn’t be “in trouble” with police now? I am thinking that’s the reason but I have not much legal knowledge so I don’t know. ‍♂️ if her evidence matched yours - I wonder if that would have made a difference.

I do not understand why you weren’t giving evidence at the trial- do you know why?

Sorry not really questions you can answer but I do wonder. This case makes me so mad it’s like Lynette was just thrown away.

@Witness 28

When was it again that you realised that Lynn had gone missing?

Was it 2014 after a news article or something? You spoke to police about that time right?

I suppose the new investigators came to a dead end when looking into this police officer who also worked at the club the night Lynette disappeared. The cars are gone. This police officer may be long gone. The cardigan is pink as you described but there is no usable DNA on it. We don’t know where they took her.

You have seen JC back in the day and I assume then, she’s aware that the Dawsons were out to get you, I wonder why she didn’t say this at the trial- surely at her age and situation at the time, she probably wouldn’t be “in trouble” with police now? I am thinking that’s the reason but I have not much legal knowledge so I don’t know. ‍♂️ if her evidence matched yours - I wonder if that would have made a difference.

I do not understand why you weren’t giving evidence at the trial- do you know why?

Sorry not really questions you can answer but I do wonder. This case makes me so mad it’s like Lynette was just thrown away.
Hi EssieMarie83
Yes it was 2014, I've been working two jobs on two different farms and living on a caravan on one of the farms when I read The Daily Telegraph it was that night that I call Crime Stoppers,, in anyone books and attempted kidnapping is an attempted kidnapping..... honey pot, the reason I didn't go to trial was years ago I owned 2 Monaros Holden Monaros one was a 2002 model blue the other was a 2004 model, red ,the judge that put chris away in the trial ...he was on ABC program he had a yellow Monaro somehow he came up on my Facebook and I commented on his Holden Monaro so you can't have Witness and the judge now in each other I suppose, simple as that

Last heard, Chris Dawson's appeal was due be heard over three days from May 13th. Assuming that is still the date, it is just over a month away.
Will this be his ‘last legal hurrah’ in trying to prove his innocence? What the next possibilities for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back