Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if stripping him of his Australian citizenship or threatening to, might be aimed at trying to get him to admit that he knows more about what happened to Marion.

Ie if you make me leave, I won't tell you. You'll never find out what I know if you make me go.

And maybe that's why no action on kicking him out ?

Last edited:
I wonder if stripping him of his Australian citizenship or threatening to, might be aimed at trying to get him to admit that he knows more about what happened to Marion.

Ie if you make me leave, I won't tell you. You'll never find out what I know if you make me go.

And maybe that's why no action on kicking him out ?
my guess is all of this publicity is not supported by the police, I would have thought this was possible the result of frustration on the TLV/MBMP side to move the case along and get more people coming forward themselves without relying on the police to find them. (just my guess)

deporting him might be the easiest way to remove the problem but it won't help Sally :-(

I don't even know if you could legally link the two conditions because immigration will want rid of him and I am not sure there is such a deal you could do for evidence (?) imagine the red tape and bureaucracy of 4 government departments wanting their pound of flesh ... Social service, Tax department, Immigration and the police

It might be a case of who get to him first

Last edited:
Why 40 years of a peaceful family life hidden in Australia with NO consequences? This is the most bizarre, infuriating, unbelievable story EVER!

Me thinks he has political connections or paid off people to stay in Australia. After looking through his extensive NAA file, Australian and European victims reporting him many times where authorities ignored victims. Robbed people, deceived people, heartbroken people, missing people, suicide people.

Australian public demand action! Justice for Marion movement to support victims of crime and their families. Predators like Ric Blum need to face consequences sooner rather than later.

Write to your local Member of Parliament or anyone who can help.

I don't suppose it's possible that LE is having him watched and maybe has been bugging his house and phones.

They did that with Greg Lynn, in the Russell Hill and Carol Clay case.
And no charges had been laid against him at the time.

I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to him.
RB I mean

I don't suppose it's possible that LE is having him watched and maybe has been bugging his house and phones.

They did that with Greg Lynn, in the Russell Hill and Carol Clay case.
And no charges had been laid against him at the time.

I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to him.
RB I mean

I imagine he spends much of his day moaning about us lot and us digging up his sorry past lol... and how he is the victim here, so unfair blah blah blah

Why 40 years of a peaceful family life hidden in Australia with NO consequences? This is the most bizarre, infuriating, unbelievable story EVER!

Me thinks he has political connections or paid off people to stay in Australia. After looking through his extensive NAA file, Australian and European victims reporting him many times where authorities ignored victims. Robbed people, deceived people, heartbroken people, missing people, suicide people.

Australian public demand action! Justice for Marion movement to support victims of crime and their families. Predators like Ric Blum need to face consequences sooner rather than later.

Write to your local Member of Parliament or anyone who can help.
I AGREE!

SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP HERE.

PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...ws-story/a2a4707ba11682ce4b08427ec21fc1e3?amp

Mr Blum’s fourth and current wife Diane, whom he married in 1976, has been on a carer’s pension since the 1980s to take care of him.
Well while they are waiting for god knows what on him.
They have MORE than enough to take her to the cleaners and press charges!
Starting with PERJURY and DEFRAUDING THE AUST GOVERNMENT OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS whilst holding property portfolios for a start~~ then they can look into the daughter while they are at it!

I saw that... and thought of everyone on here.
@TootsieFootsie "It takes a village to raise a child” but in the case of Missing MB, means an entire community of people must interact and share their findings to make factual and meaningful outcomes. And that is what this forum has achieved, NOT just one person, as I am positive (IMO) there has been cross-referencing of discoveries here that have been utilised on other platforms.

So DDhD has been on a carers pension since the 70s? She would have been a young woman then, wouldn’t she?
Born 1951 - I dont think she has worked a day in her life. Her family were well off, the sisters family multimillionaires.
She met AH and together formed a partnership to milk the system, not work and gather money from crimes.

He has a few lulls in waiting for his next victim - so finds small pockets of paid work ( probably no more than a week) to glean information on their next target or where to find coin dealers so he can off load his fake coins -
applies for a job in the mail room at Status International and probably at Trendwest........ I think someone here said that was looked into and dismissed??? I am not so sure.....

This isnt a one man band.

IMO
OMO
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics