Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC: "Do you understand why it is, she did not transfer the 50,000Euros to your bank account?"
RB: "Which bank account?"

Mmmm, didn't he say all along he only ever had the ONE account? Gotcha again, ol mate!
Notice how fast he was to respond to that question.... Mr. Casselden certainly got his attention.

So thankful the fool RB is answering questions at all as they can squeeze as much out of him through the coroners.....not criminal...YET!..... but reminds me of dawson case...showing so many lies and patterns of behaviour no other option or alternative of but guilty.... even without Dawson’s testimony and a body....again coroner not criiminal but they getting so much now ready for a criminal case for Marion..... just my broad thinking and opinion of course

My gosh that stutter is infuriating. I loved AC pointing out the contradicting statements being made!

Side note I put on an episode of Aunty Donna’s Coffee Cafe during the break and part of the skit is they are in court and they call ‘recess’ so the court goes to play in the playground like kids at school, the mental image I got of this happening as I’m watching this inquest :D
RB would run over and sit in the sand pit by himself with his back facing everyone else mumbling how everyone else is a liat and it's their fault he's in trouble!

SO great to see other papers shining a light on the case for ALL to read about without having to subscribe to a paper!

Well done The Guardian for getting the information out to everyone - there may be many women out there who dont subscribe to papers so it is fantastic to see other papers willing to share it for free!

The Guardian does have some online articles that you need to be a member to see, but so far you just register for a free account.
But like all news outlets they are trying to survive.

I have donated a few times to The Guardian.
Off topic a bit but I like their weekly music email Sleeve Notes.

Last edited:
The Guardian does have some online articles that you need to be a member to see, but so far you just register for a free account.
But like all news outlets they are trying to survive.

I have donated a few times to The Guardian.
Off topic a bit but I like their weekly music email Sleeve Notes.
Yeah I like them too

I think The Guardian is UK press and the ones we have here are owned by Murdoch - he isnt struggling lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa