GUILTY Australia - Mason Jet Lee, 21 mos, Caboolture, Qld, 11 June 2016 *mother and stepfather guilty*

I can't even stay in the thread as I am physically sick from reading the article. Shame on Mason's Mum Anne...
RIP Mason, Godspeed...

I agree, the mother makes me sick. He had injuries to his anus. Did she not ever see this? Changing a dirty nappy is obviously knowing. The vomiting for days must have been obvious to ALL. Child Safety is not top knoch caring. We all have to play a part in looking out for kids. His Aunt must feel this pain as she 'said', no one should live like this. But what DID she do?

I agree, the mother makes me sick. He had injuries to his anus. Did she not ever see this? Changing a dirty nappy is obviously knowing. The vomiting for days must have been obvious to ALL. Child Safety is not top knoch caring. We all have to play a part in looking out for kids. His Aunt must feel this pain as she 'said', no one should live like this. But what DID she do?

I feel sorry for the aunt, she made her concerns known to the relevant department before poor Masons demise. I think she did the best she could for him at the time. I've experienced what it's like to have a sister go off the rails while kids are in her care, there's nothing that can be done about it if the authorities on watch drop the ball, even if you report your concerns. It's just a horror story with real life monsters for poor Mason. So many red flags for this little boy, the family concerned enough to report, Drs at the hospital reporting concerning injuries, DOCS doing welfare check neglecting to sight Mason. I always read here, but don't comment often...I just feel bad for this Aunty who should not be blamed for the actions and inaction of these three monsters.
That being said I feel Shiela Low (such an apt name for a desperate 30 year old bogan mother dating a 17 yr old) should have called the bloody police according to some of her affidavit statements!
I would like to say a big thanks to members who contribute media links and construct timelines for cases like these, it's such a great resource that can get people informed enough to want to support change in our departmental policies and sentencing issues here in Aus.

I cannot believe so many people knew about this, knew this baby was being abused, knew he was so sick and not one person did a damned thing. It's heartbreaking.
His "mother" is grieving???? yes, probably for her current plight, surely Low has to be charged??? otherwise what encourages others to act?

I feel sorry for the aunt, she made her concerns known to the relevant department before poor Masons demise. I think she did the best she could for him at the time. I've experienced what it's like to have a sister go off the rails while kids are in her care, there's nothing that can be done about it if the authorities on watch drop the ball, even if you report your concerns. It's just a horror story with real life monsters for poor Mason. So many red flags for this little boy, the family concerned enough to report, Drs at the hospital reporting concerning injuries, DOCS doing welfare check neglecting to sight Mason. I always read here, but don't comment often...I just feel bad for this Aunty who should not be blamed for the actions and inaction of these three monsters.
That being said I feel Shiela Low (such an apt name for a desperate 30 year old bogan mother dating a 17 yr old) should have called the bloody police according to some of her affidavit statements!
I would like to say a big thanks to members who contribute media links and construct timelines for cases like these, it's such a great resource that can get people informed enough to want to support change in our departmental policies and sentencing issues here in Aus.

Thank you for your reply. Just clearing up some details I think pertain to the aunt and child services. The aunt contacted Child Serviced BUT he would have been placed at the end of their list. Right thing to do however his injuries were internal and anyone can fake reasons for their child vomiting. People who drop the ball are those who are 'in the know' of injuries. An adult gets punched in a public place with CCTV coverage get's more credence than what happened to Mason in private. I suggest call the police for a more thorough investigation. A social worker I know who has observed instances suggesting child abuse has contacted the school to get the ball rolling as schools have a duty of care. Just wish Mason was old enough to be in school. However it is typically of these monsters to strike when the child has no voice or advocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nao
Child Safety Minister responds to push for Mason Jet Lee law
Emma Williams
Caboolture Shire Herald
August 17, 2016 3:47pm

'MORE than 27,000 people have signed a petition calling for it to be law that any child who is brought to a doctor with suspected abuse injuries not be sent home, but the Child Safety Minister said a system was in already place for this to occur.'

'The petition wants “any child identified by a doctor as having sustained injuries intentionally inflicted or sexual in nature to not be sent home until a full investigation is completed”.

The petition criticised the response of the child protection system.'

WHAT THE PETITION SAYS:

“According to Police reports Mason Jett Lee was found deceased ... at his Caboolture home in June 2016. It has been further reported that staff at the Caboolture Hospital had reported to authorities the extensive nature of wounds suffered by Mason months earlier. Mason was sent home and died at a later date. Allegedly, the child safety investigation into Mason’s case had stalled because the case officer had been transferred elsewhere.

“We the undersigned call on the Queensland Department Of The Premier And Cabinet to present this petition in Parliament and pass into law the proposed law, Mason’s Jet Lee’s Law:

No child who is referred by a doctor as having sustained injuries intentionally inflicted or sexual in nature will be sent home until a full investigation is completed. When a medical professional or Hospital reports the likelihood of abuse that such a report will be treated in the same manner as a 000 phone call: A LIFE AT RISK, so that these children will be treated as a priority emergency.”
'

Find the petition at:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/masons-law.html

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...w/news-story/f25152a40bb22bfeb383fca149c60651

Reactions: nao
These *advertiser censored* animals should be shot.

I'm sick of not only children's services letting kids down, but the evil perpetrated on these defenseless little ones by their parents. After Chloe Valentine I thought I would never hear anything so horrific again. I was wrong. Why waste money housing them, especially in protective custody? Evil, sick animals, all of them.

I just read up on this case, disgusting. he was molesting that poor too. pigs! why do these losers reproduce at the highest rate as well!

TIMELINE

16 August 2014: Mason Jet Lee is born at Caboolture Hospital

18 November 2014: Mason is hospitalised at Caboolture with bronchiolitis

27 June 2015: Mason is taken to the Morayfield Medical Centre with severe nappy rash

Late 2015: Mason’s mother Annemarree Lee begins a relationship with William O’Sullivan

17 January 2016: The toddler is again taken to Morayfield Medical Centre, this time with a large bruise to his forehead, damaged lip and tender left shin. He is referred to Caboolture Hospital but there is no record he was ever presented there

February/March 2016: Mason is admitted to hospital with a severely infected leg. He is diagnosed with a spiral fracture of the left tibia and doctors note “neglect concerns”

25 May 2016: The child is taken to Morayfield Road Medical and Dental Centre where he is immunised, despite having a temperature. Lee says O’Sullivan took Mason to live with him the same day

7 June 2016: Lee, O’Sullivan and Hodson are approached by a staff member at Best and Less Morayfield who comments Mason does not look well. A police officer says he also saw the child at the centre and noticed he was sickly

7 or 8 June 2016: Child Safety officers visit Lee’s home at Compass St, Caboolture South, for a welfare check, according to witness Sheila Low

10 June 2016: Ms Low and Hodson are recorded arguing about Mason’s face being rubbed in vomit “like a dog”

11 June 2016: A visitor to O’Sullivan’s home makes a frantic Triple 0 call, but nothing can be done to revive the toddler

29 July 2016: O’Sullivan, Lee and Hodson are arrested and charged with manslaughter

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/31a4299e1e4bd029f909a97a71b4150f

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank You for the timeline . Great job

These people are sick! Any mother thinking that it's ok to leave her baby for any length of time with someone like the "step-father" is no mother at all. In fact any mother who thinks it's ok to leave her child with a boyfriend for days on end is no mother. You know how hard it is to break a young child's leg, especially a spiral fracture which is indicative of abuse. His leg would need to be twisted and twisted so hard to get it to break. Young children's bones are a lot more flexible and soft compared to adult bones. Poor Mason spent his young life in agony.

Mason Lee: Accused left child to have sex, court told

http://m.frasercoastchronicle.com.a...eft-child-have-sex-court-told/3108119/?ref=hs

O'Sullivan applied for bail in the Caboolture Magistrates Court on Thursday, which was denied.

Prosecutor Sergeant Liesl Stephenson said O'Sullivan changed his story several times about what happened the night that Mason died, according to reports from the Courier-Mail.

Police believe O'Sullivan left the children alone so he could visit Mason's mother for sex.

"CCTV footage shows the defendant leave the children unsupervised after 10pm on the night of Mason's death," she told the court.

The court also heard O'Sullivan took photos of the young boy alongside his own vomit, which he texted to his friends as the toddler lay dying.

Fantastic bunch of parents this lot.. not. 😡😡😡

Doctors and teachers nurses are already mandated to report incidents of abuse.

It makes me want to vomit, reading that, as for his "mother" I wonder what her lawyer thinks he charge should be?
What repercussions will those who received those photos and did nothing, suffer?

Mason Lee: Accused left child to have sex, court told

http://m.frasercoastchronicle.com.a...eft-child-have-sex-court-told/3108119/?ref=hs

O'Sullivan applied for bail in the Caboolture Magistrates Court on Thursday, which was denied.

Prosecutor Sergeant Liesl Stephenson said O'Sullivan changed his story several times about what happened the night that Mason died, according to reports from the Courier-Mail.

Police believe O'Sullivan left the children alone so he could visit Mason's mother for sex.

"CCTV footage shows the defendant leave the children unsupervised after 10pm on the night of Mason's death," she told the court.

The court also heard O'Sullivan took photos of the young boy alongside his own vomit, which he texted to his friends as the toddler lay dying.

Fantastic bunch of parents this lot.. not. 😡😡😡

Man charged over death of Caboolture toddler Mason Lee makes bail bid

'William Andrew O’Sullivan, 35, is one of three people charged with the manslaughter of 21-month-old Mason Lee, who was found severely injured in a home north of Brisbane on June 11.'

'Mr O’Sullivan’s teenage housemate Ryan Robert Barry Hodson and Mason’s mother Anne Maree have also been charged over the death.

Mr Hodson was granted bail in August, but Mr O’Sullivan and Ms Lee have remained in custody since their arrest in late July.'

Shocking shocking case. I cannot get my head around it.

I wonder what the result of O'Sullivan's bail bid was. This MSM article states it was heard on Friday 18/11/2016:

'ONE of the people charged over the death of toddler Mason Lee will fight to be released from custody today [article time/date stamped 18th November 2016 7:17 AM].'

'His bail application will be heard in Brisbane Supreme Court today.'

'In an affidavit filed with the court, O'Sullivan said he was prepared to not have any child under his care while on bail and not contact his co-accused, Mason's mother Anne Maree Lee and Ryan Hodson.'

Mason Lee death: Stepfather makes bail bid

These *advertiser censored* animals should be shot.

I'm sick of not only children's services letting kids down, but the evil perpetrated on these defenseless little ones by their parents. After Chloe Valentine I thought I would never hear anything so horrific again. I was wrong. Why waste money housing them, especially in protective custody? Evil, sick animals, all of them.
This is where the hopelessness feeling comes in, as we post here, there is a child or children being horribly abused by their own caregivers. :cry:

This case makes me physically ill

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back