Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some people are. Believing this guy must be crazy because he went overseas to fight. Thats not cool. Judge him for his crime involving sam and that's it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Whethers hes crazy or not etc but it's definitely illegal and he almost got arrested for it. Its a very serious offence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And in my opinion his previous actions dont suggest he must be a killing machine seeking a thrill. So I humbly disagree with what a lot of people are saying about his past choices. Guys like him are why any country has a military, he just did it in a way that broke a law and that somehow makes him crazy?

I dont know. All i know 100% is that he lied to his parents that he was going, broke laws to fly and fight in third world conditions in unofficial practices and was arrested in Germany.

To me anyone who would go off to the middle east on their own accord to fight against ISIS and has failed the military tests IMO would have a hero complex, have violent behaviour or be somewhat mentally unhinged.
He made it through basic training. He sustained a back injury and was not allowed to continue, he medically discharged . Unless you know the truth do not believe everything that has been printed by the media.
I remember he posted on his first trip to Sweden while on leave from the YPG that he was on his way back to Australia. Because of lazy journalism, they lifted this fb post and posted it online. When he returned to Kurdistan he apologised to family and friends for not informing them of what he was doing, i.e. making a mockery of the media.
The story was VERY quickly removed from all media sites that posted it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think his point is that everyone on here is being awfully judgmental. Now, I know that's sort of what this forum does but people are acting like they know this guy and what really went down. So because he went overseas to fight for something he believed in makes him a horrible person or someone who definitely killed Sam? For all we know RB is just pointing the finger. I dont mean to play devils advocate I just wish we were all more understanding to the fact that every case, not just this one is a tradgedy all around even for the perpetrator(s) and their families. Especially when it involves a bunch of 20 somethings whose lives are over.

He got arrested for murder and interfering with a corpse. He killed him. A terrible loss and an awful situation. Thats all 100% fact.

Yes, a lot more will come out in time.

I believe both of them are super-involved in this crime. And from appearances and history, Dyball seems the physically stronger of the two. He is the one who has had strength training. He is the one who had the aggression, desire, and rebellion to fight with the Syrian anti-ISIS forces - blatantly flouting our country's laws. He is also the one that people who went to school with him have said was aggressive in that period of his life (according to comments on Qld Polce FB page). Whereas RB has been described as quite unlike that during his school days, by a WS member here.

Class A drug use can alter people drastically. But some also have an inner propensity, prior to that drug use.
You obviously havent seen recent pics of Ash then. He never returned to his weight training. Just because he did it a couple of years ago doesn't mean he still has the strength. Living on rations of tomato and cucumber for months on end (if you didnt give it to people starving instead), is not going to do tour body any favours.

He got arrested for murder and interfering with a corpse. He killed him. A terrible loss and an awful situation. Thats all 100% fact.

In addition the murder charge means police have evidence that he 'willfully killed' someone or had 'reckless indifference' to life, quoting qld government law page. Minimum sentence is 25 years. There has been no pointing fingers unfortunately, that is all established fact.

Yes, I remember you saying this before. And I agree.
Yet he was the one who purchased weapons,acid and carpet. He may not have bruised a grape as a kid but as a drug dealer where money matters and debts need paying and if he was using, he mind altered dramatically, he would be capable of anything as it is now emerging.
Dont discount anything when it comes to this shady underworld. They are not who they used to be and depending on how they use it depends on their reactions i.e. smoking ice alters the brain making them more aggressive. Injecting hits the heart and they "enjoy" the rush.

I can see why your government has to investigate, it is a law. But to suggest hes crazy for breaking that law and fighting for what he believed in no I dont agree and thats been my point all along. I think if he were a danger to you all in terms of terrorism, he would have been arrested and in jail.

We cant all just go overseas join unofficial forces can you imagine the chaos???

First up anti seizure meds
Then rapid eye movement stuff where a psych moves their hands a lot and makes you get to the core of your pain (hopefully combined with meditation training so you can subvert nightmares without waking up)
OR
spiritual forgiveness counselling
OR
magnetic therapy which works on your brain and is way way gentler than shock therapy (can't go this way myself because I have a cochlear implant hence a magnet already in my skull, would blow up the equipment, but apparently very good results are achieved).
Take care and I wish you all the best!
Thank you. They seem to use anti seizure medication for everything these days. They had me on a few different ones for my back injury and subsequent surgeries and they all made me feel gross. The worst of all was Lyrica. Sleep, what is that? Lol I live on Restavit have done for years. The best thing I have done which made a huge difference was getting the hell out of the city. I now live in the middle of nowhere and work from home as a massage therapist so I guess this is my form of meditation. My treatment room is my Zen zone. I don't turn the tv on anymore, the news just heightens my anxiety, I guess ignorance is bliss.
Visiting my kids in the city brings alot back though. But hey, one day at a time..

I can imagine you want to think the best of your friend etc but in reality he has been charged for a very heinous crime and one that the police must have a great deal of evidence to prove his guilt. Be it may he may not have served Sam the last blow so to speak but right now he wouldn't be locked up for no reason. MOO
Im not saying he is without blame otherwise he wouldn't have been picked up and charged. I am trying to dispell untruths that have been printed about him, pointing out FACTS not allegations. They seem very tight lipped on his exact involvement but vocal on Boscainos movements. I think also because of who Ashley is, he is copping trial by media because of where he has been and what he has done but never previously been charged for.
The way it has been going down on social media, people seem to forget there was another person there also.

Grrrr. It really annoys me that he came back as a terrorist and has now gone on to allegedly murder someone :(
Whi said he came back as a terrorist? He came back without charge. Where is Oliver Bridgeman? Still over there, stripped of his Aussie passport and dumped like a hot potato. Trial by media, dont believe everything you read..

And after he has spent time in that war-torn, violent environment, he is back in Australia. And 16 months later, being charged with murder and interfering with a corpse.

He may not be the only one with these charges, but as such a 'humanitarian', doing 'good' in Syria, he should not be involved in this murder at all .. let alone be under such charges.
I think AD being a part of this murder is awful whatever his involvment and I am heart broken for sam and his family. But I also do not believe that mistakes, no matter how terrible, turn your entire life into a mistake. People are capable of both amazing and kind things as well as terrible and cruel things but it doesnt make their entire existance wrong. If that truly is the case than everyones life is meaningless and what would be the point to any of this.

The mate he travelled to Syria with even got killed over there.
If you are referring to Reece Harding, they werent known to each other until they met up over there and became mates because they were both Aussies.

We aren't being judgemental, the guy has been arrested for murder and interferring with a corpse. None of us know what happened, but speculation is usually what happens here.
No but you are believing everything that has been printed by the media. If he was a nobody like Boscaino, would these judgements and assumptions be flying? I think not. If Sam had some other occupation that he was trained for and unemployed from and Ash had a different past would this even been an issue???
Just wait for ALL the facts to emerge.

I completely agree, I am not offended by anyone discussing their involvment with Sam. I think its cruel for people to attack AD for going overseas, claiming he must be crazy for doing so. Men and women go everyday to fight overseas and just because this guy wasnt in the milirtary he must be crazy. That makes no sense to me.

Thank you! At present there are over 100 civilain Aussies over there fighting off their own bat.

He was arrested ... for terrorism, in Germany - by request of the Aussie govt. Then deported back here. He is still apparently under investigation. His passport has been confiscated. He is not out of the woods with this yet.

His movements will have to be traced, in a country that is very difficult to do that. His actions will have to be investigated. He may have committed war crimes, against the Geneva convention.

If he has had affiliations with the wrong people, if he hasn't told completely the truth and wants to appear a hero, he is a potential danger to us here. Can't you see that?

It is for our protection.

You would probably also know that his passport was reinstated so he could attend his sisters wedding in Fiji last year then,since you know such an awful lot about him.

BBM

Well, pity he wasn't, because Sam might still be alive.
Probably not because as I keep stating, he didnt act alone and wasnt the one purchasing the weapons and acid. If he owed a debt to a dealer it would have been someone else taking him out...

He was not even trained, as he couldn't make it through basic training.
As i have repeatedly stated,he did and sustained a back injury and was discharged on medical grounds. Again, just because it was in the media does not make it true!!!

Hi Drb,

Please don't take this the wrong way...

But you seem to be defending AD with every post. He has been charged with murder. It does not really matter which one purchased the weapons or what not, the two of them are in it together, they made the choices, they decided.

If you want to continue defending AD, you will have your work cut out, as nobody here is going to sympathise with a murderer IMO

Please accept that AD behavior is not condoned here, and no amount of excuses is going to make him a better man.

He is a murderer.

Probably not because as I keep stating, he didnt act alone and wasnt the one purchasing the weapons and acid. If he owed a debt to a dealer it would have been someone else taking him out...

Hi Drb,

Please don't take this the wrong way...

But you seem to be defending AD with every post. He has been charged with murder. It does not really matter which one purchased the weapons or what not, the two of them are in it together, they made the choices, they decided.

If you want to continue defending AD, you will have your work cut out, as nobody here is going to sympathise with a murderer IMO

Please accept that AD behavior is not condoned here, and no amount of excuses is going to make him a better man.

He is a murderer.
So.much for innocent until proven guilty. You people are making baseless accusations, trial by media reports. Yes he has been charged but to what extent was he involved? That has not been exposes yet. I know this guy and woudl everyone be pointing the finger at him so.much if he hadn't been in the media for going overseas? The non grape bruiser seems to be getting forgotten about because he didn't yet he purchased all the "goodies" to dispose of a human who was murdered in HIS home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member