Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry! Don't input often (obviously as I am techno challenged) [emoji4] but love following all your posts! Just reading an unrelated story but couldn't help but think how much it sounds like theories of ST's discussed on here! What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi welcome i too am tech challenged almost all my posts have an edit :)

Seems a bit unusual that there are no pics of Sam's funeral today. Even when the family request privacy, MSM usually take pics from afar.
Perhaps it is because the alleged perpetrators are already under arrest, so there is no possibility of a perp attending the funeral?

Seems a bit unusual that there are no pics of Sam's funeral today. Even when the family request privacy, MSM usually take pics from afar.
Perhaps it is because the alleged perpetrators are already under arrest, so there is no possibility of a perp attending the funeral?

I was wondering about it being in the media, and think you could be right in what you say. Unless they will have something about it tommorrow? Maybe it varies by State as well?

Oops sorry! Don't input often (obviously as I am techno challenged) [emoji4] but love following all your posts! Just reading an unrelated story but couldn't help but think how much it sounds like theories of ST's discussed on here! What do you think?

Just saw it on the news...huge cocaine bust worth $750,000 to $1 million in Brisbane with more arrests to come...reminded me also of similar theories to Sam's mentioned on this thread...

I haven't seen any mention of Sam's funeral service on any of our local channels in Brisbane...I really thought there would have been a mention, but nothing..:dunno:

I was just looking through the donations. One contributor said their son was in the year under Sam at St Pat's and their son said "Sam was the kindest person I have ever met".

Another person said, about Sam ... You were such a beautiful person.

There are other comments about Sam being a beautiful person, as well. And one saying he was a wonderful, wonderful person.

One comment calls him the cheeky #56 (in hockey) and how he truly touched people's lives in school, hockey, friendships, and work.

I was just looking through the donations. One contributor said their son was in the year under Sam at St Pat's and their son said "Sam was the kindest person I have ever met".

Another person said ... Sam, you were the most beautiful person.

I saw that, it made my heart sad the world always needs kind people

Just saw it on the news...huge cocaine bust worth $750,000 to $1 million in Brisbane with more arrests to come...reminded me also of similar theories to Sam's mentioned on this thread...

I haven't seen any mention of Sam's funeral service on any of our local channels in Brisbane...I really thought there would have been a mention, but nothing..:dunno:

Mariosarti restaurant owner Daniel Milos on drug charges
A prominent Brisbane restaurant owner, whose brother was bludgeoned to death, has been arrested on drug charges.

Police executed 11 search warrants on Friday morning in what has been described as one of the biggest cocaine operations in the history of Queensland police.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...el-milos-on-drug-charges-20170421-gvpn4w.html

Mariosarti restaurant owner Daniel Milos on drug charges
A prominent Brisbane restaurant owner, whose brother was bludgeoned to death, has been arrested on drug charges.

Police executed 11 search warrants on Friday morning in what has been described as one of the biggest cocaine operations in the history of Queensland police.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...el-milos-on-drug-charges-20170421-gvpn4w.html

It's been discussed here whether ST's death might be drug ring related & whether the perps higher up will be caught & dealt with. It makes me wonder whether this QP operation 'Oscar Decimal' has any connection to ST RB & AD.....

I don't think it is occupied at least for the past several years since the bikie laws were passed.

They wouldn't be so prominent given VLAD laws, if they can't ride in 3 or more and can't wear their colours they aren't going to congregate and party like they used to in plain sight. I don't know that they rebuilt after the last time they were firebombed a few years back. I do know there is still a presence around there though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just wanted to put this picture here, in honour of Sam.
Feeling a bit wistful today, that this young man brutally lost his life far too soon, his beautiful dog lost his person, and his family lost their very dear loved one.
Now they will all need to formulate a life that will go on without Sam's physical presence ... a life that I hope can one day bring them smiles again, as they remember their beautiful boy.

xbbuw5.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thompson-missing-CCTV-released-homocide.html

Out of respect for Sam's parents... I feel hesitant to post any theories just yet as the funeral was only yesterday...I hope they are getting a lot of support from family and friends..:hug:

Just wanted to put this picture here, in honour of Sam.
Feeling a bit wistful today, that this young man brutally lost his life far too soon, his beautiful dog lost his person, and his family lost their very dear loved one.
Now they will all need to formulate a life that will go on without Sam's physical presence ... a life that I hope can one day bring them smiles again, as they remember their beautiful boy.

xbbuw5.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thompson-missing-CCTV-released-homocide.html

thankyou for posting this lovely photo, ive been trying for a few days to post a photo, the one which shows his lovely warm brown smiley eyes, the pain his poor mother and family feel must be unbearable, knowing theyll never see their beautiful boy again, so sad

Was the funeral yesterday? Surprised nothing was mentioned on MSM. I am glad then the family got the privacy they were wanting to farewell Sam.

Hi long time reader first time poster.
It's so hard to just hold things in when reading this thread i have been told so many things and know I can't post due to it being "gossip" I am also a local and have a close friend who also knows these boys in all different ways in the circle. I can tell you we have all been thinking wrong about ST owing money to those charged with his murder I believed he was lured to his death by them not for money possibly for the other.
Both Ad and Rb have a drub habit eventually this will all come out hopefully soon

I have had some little though at the back of my head theory, that this is also not as most are thinking. Maybe Sam indeed was not about the drugs, but something else... a 'meet up' for 'other' purposes...I don't really want to elaborate anymore at the moment, and it is just my own niggly 'hmm' thoughts- I don't know anyone involved. Just a question though did Sam still have a girlfriend? (Or other 'partner?)

Was the funeral yesterday? Surprised nothing was mentioned on MSM. I am glad then the family got the privacy they were wanting to farewell Sam.

I have had some little though at the back of my head theory, that this is also not as most are thinking. Maybe Sam indeed was not about the drugs, but something else... a 'meet up' for 'other' purposes...I don't really want to elaborate anymore at the moment, and it is just my own niggly 'hmm' thoughts- I don't know anyone involved. Just a question though did Sam still have a girlfriend? (Or other 'partner?)

Yes, Sam has a girlfriend. It was stated in one of the msm articles.

When Sam first went missing, red flags went up immediately when he was out of telephone contact. a girlfriend was mentioned as someone he was out of contact with. Let me know if you want me to look for a link to confirm that.

I have had similar thoughts, Unfolding, due to various things posted on Sam's FB page. And yes, he had a 5 year relationship when younger with a beautiful and very tattoo-decorated girl. And yes, I know police made a point of stating he had a current 'girlfriend' (why? because that is sometimes what the participants can outwardly call a partner in this type of relationship). But my instinct - due to his posts of late - says that the closest relationship may not have been with a girl.

Not that it matters a whit to me, I just hope it doesn't have any bearing at all on this horrible crime ... which I do think is likely drug related. And is why I have not mentioned it before.

And I am not going to debate this point, but yes, I think there may be some validity to it. :dunno:

"Sam is very close to his family and he has a number of close friends including a current girlfriend and all connection with those people ceased on Tuesday," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...sing-brisbane-man-samuel-thompson-qld/8344654

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph