Found Deceased Australia - Sanaya Sahib, 15 mos, Heidelberg West, Vic, 9 April 2016 *Arrest*

For now, I'm giving the mother the benefit of the doubt. She could of got those scratches and dirt from 1 of 3 ways and with the possibility that her partner may of not been seeing his child, I believe he may of got someone to take the child for him. But we shall see.

ETA: I'm sure the mom would know if it was someone her partner knew or her partner that took the child. I sure would like to say a whole lot more...

Wow... I'm so sad to see another poor missing baby.
I really really hope this is actually a custody battle and someone who loves her has her, keeping her safe and warm. I hope the mother is fully co-operating with police and telling them anything she knows.
Does anyone know this park? Is there no cameras?

Why the word suspicious used in an abduction??
Up thread, one MSM reported that the mother was separated from the father. I do hope there is no mental or revenge issues here.

Oh man, that just made me think of a case local to me of the 3 little Skelton brothers from a few years ago. Mom and dad separated. Boys went to Dad's and suspiciously disappeared while in his care..Ugh, I really hope that's not the case here.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The media is all over the shop with reporting on this, spelling the same name differently within a sentence of each other. And before I read the claim that it was a man of Somali appearance I could have sworn it said another race.

The ABC news website lists no description of a man - to me this speaks volumes as they are a lot more refrained in their crime story reporting - and checking into the police news sites confirms that the police are not offering any details about a potential abductor. Given they have an "eye witness" there are only a few scenarios where I imagine they'd not share those details. I think we'll see an arrest over night. Poor little bubba.

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9670-police-search-for-toddler-in-heidelberg-west-.html

Speaks volumes to me also. I was waiting for a composite sketch,

Oh no :( RIP Sanaya :'(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

has it been confirmed it is sanaya?
how far is darebin creek from where she went missing?
i know mum is a victim but whenever a black man is accussed od kidnapping a little kid i get susan smith vibes, one way or another, go in peace sanaya, we were all hoping for a different ending

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

has it been confirmed it is sanaya?
how far is darebin creek from where she went missing?
i know mum is a victim but whenever a black man is accussed od kidnapping a little kid i get susan smith vibes, one way or another, go in peace sanaya, we were all hoping for a different ending

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Oh no, no. Is the creek near the park? Was there witnesses that saw the the baby at all? She is soo beautiful. RIP little angels

Looking at a map it seems like Darebin Creek runs along the edge of Olympic Park.

This is terrible. Thankfully police figured out quickly where to look.

They are treating it as suspicious so it doesn't look like it was an accident.

attachment.php
The creek is on the outskirts of the park. Poor baby girl

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 532
Rest in peace beautiful Sanaya. Forever playing with the angels in Heaven. :rose:

:tears:

RIP sweetheart :rose:

Got me wondering about mums scratched and muddy arms, did she try and save her and for some reason lied about an abduction or is it something sinister? (thinking out loud)

Oh no :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Homicide police are investigating after a child's body was discovered in a creek in Heidelberg West believed to be a toddler "snatched" from her pram on Saturday.

The child's body was found around 2.45am this morning in Darebin Creek in Melbourne's northeast but has not been formally identified, Victoria Police said in a statement.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/313...ek-believed-to-be-toddler-snatched-from-pram/

Homicide Squad detectives are investigating after the discovery of the body at Heidelberg West this morning.

[...]

The body has not been formally identified, but investigators believe it to be missing 13-month-old *toddler Sanaya Shaib.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t/news-story/eed24b1ef2ff9787603d085f89601b63

I keep seeing some reports saying Sanaya is 13 months and some saying she is 15 months. Not sure which is correct

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back