Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tia had a crush on Trent and when offered the chance to leave (wonder what brought that on?) she wanted to stay to be close to him. And she liked their horses.

12 year old girls develop crushes on boys. All. The. Time.

I'm sure Trent will use this to say Tia pursued him relentlessly, exonerating himself from any responsibility for the incest.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/e8aaf41e44088ac4b58c5af18b163846

I turn my back for a moment, and look what happens.. you folks have been sleuthing like there is no tomorrow, and how utterly sickening it all is, yet so predictable, so unsurprising, so blatantly persistant have these people been, that only a murder stopped them and that not immediately... an amateur timeline..

August 2014. TheThorburns, mum and dad , are accredited as foster carers..... no one has stated as yet that the sons went thru any training, or psychiatric assessment, or even a light check around the area if any nonsense could be detected. Meanwhile , running thru this whole event the daycare run by Mum Julene is operating , with Josh , the older son as assistant.

August 2014 to January 2015. . .. Was there a placement of a foster child in this period? . I don't know. Family Services say they are so short of carers... there are plenty of kids in need of foster care, so may be there was, or maybe FS of QLD was waiting until the Thorburns moved up some list..

January 2015. 12 yr old Tia is placed with the Thorburns, Mum, Dad, Josh, 21, an injured former child care assistant, and his younger brother, Trent, 18 , a bi - sexual ( according to Rick ) dancer with mechanical trade tendencies.

October, .. Tia goes missing, from the Thorburn home and her body is found some time later on the river bank, her bag and school uniform have never been found, Rick says he drove her to school that morning. A police search is set up, statements are made, Rick and Julene and Trent and Josh are busy with their dancing and child care income stream, and flogging frankfurters around the area, helpfully giving the police advice, now and then. No foster child is placed with them .

In November 2015.. Rick advertises that he is offering placements at his home for international students over the Xmas break.. ( the international student trade is a lucrative one, and certainly an income stream to be admired ) Whether he got any answers to these advertorials, I don't know, ,it isn't impossible that he did...

April. 2016 a 56 yr old man, whose wife runs a day care centre in Logan, same place as Julene and Rick is investigated due to claims of rape of 2 sisters, 4yrs , photographing them, and also an unsubstantiated claim of the day care running wife abusing a young boy at the day care centre..

April 2016.. the Thorburns day care operation is closed down by Family services, after the Qld police notify them of criminal activity by the operators, the Thorburns...

September 2016.. Rick is arrested for the murder of Tia. Josh is arrested for perjury and perverting the course of justice, ditto Julene, and the bi- sexual dancing son, Trent is arrested for the same thing, perjury, perverting justice's course, with an added charge of incest. Rick is taken to the watchhouse and carefully doses himself with an unknown substance and is currently under 24/7 observation awaiting further questioning. Trent has been refused bail.

lots of gaps if someone could fill them in.

in the absence of any other info, I am assuming that Tia was their first placement? . does anyone know for certain? .. . no one has mentioned any other child pre Tia being placed with the Thorburns.. of course, this means that Tia was the first foster-sister of those 2 sons.. they must have thought dad and mum had gone out and bought a doll for them, to play with.

Not for certain apart from the 7 new post by that lady who said her son was abused by the wife and Tia was the next placement

sorry, CS I thought you meant that the young boy was part of the day care operation, but you think he was a component of the Foster Care system , and a placement with the Thorburns on that basis? that would be between August 2014 and January 2015. ok...

In one of his frankfurting local rag stories I'm sure he said he had foster kids. So a plural.

Im sorry I'm so new to this I haven't saved where I have been.

in the absence of any other info, I am assuming that Tia was their first placement? . does anyone know for certain? .. . no one has mentioned any other child pre Tia being placed with the Thorburns.. of course, this means that Tia was the first foster-sister of those 2 sons.. they must have thought dad and mum had gone out and bought a doll for them, to play with.

Hi Trooper, there is (unsubstantiated) chatter about a previous placement. A boy who was removed from their care prior to Tia's placement.

What a lovely post TGY :loveyou::.....Unfortunately, Tialeigh was let down not only by her family, but her foster parents as well......This is such a sad sad case, I am not going to post my thoughts on here anymore as I like to express my true feelings and beliefs, but unfortunately it gets me into trouble, as some posters here appear to take my comments the wrong way, so it is wise on my part to post no more on this case, sadly, as I stand for truth and the care and wellbeing of poor vulnerable and innocent children who didn't ask to be brought into this world in the first place.....MOO...:blowkiss:

I am stunned. No words. Just so filthy angry for Tiahleigh and I am scared shitless for our innocent children out there right now.

Nooo! Please stay with us tiddles. I suffer from foot-in-mouth disease & no one can get rid of me. :D I love love your input.

In one of his frankfurting local rag stories I'm sure he said he had foster kids. So a plural.

Im sorry I'm so new to this I haven't saved where I have been.

you are doin' fine!..... foster kids, ey.. nice pickup there, and how I appreciate the eagle eye. Perhaps that means that this boy and Tia overlapped at some point early in the year....... . my god, what story will he and his mother have to tell.

Yes Trooper 4th page of that deathspace thread has the SS of what the lady posted on 7 news. I saw it go up and disappear. Then saw it get shared around, maybe someone can imbed it?

That SS was an early one. She went on to say that she was in contact with 7 after everyone told her to tell media.

Oh my looooord. Excellent find. There were rumors going around on FB that Rick had 9 charges against him (although the ages I saw were 4 and 6) for molesting young girls. Disgusting!
I wonder if Tiahleigh's mum was aware of this or not? If so i could imagine her frustration that these creeps were still out walking the streets..
Their garage sale was on July 31st.. interesting how that fits into the timeline. They were obviously getting very nervous by that stage. Maybe they were planning on sneaking off to New Zealand?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

you are doin' fine!..... foster kids, ey.. nice pickup there, and how I appreciate the eagle eye. Perhaps that means that this boy and Tia overlapped at some point early in the year....... . my god, what story will he and his mother have to tell.

Check your time line I think she was there in the period mentioned in those charges.

A paywalled article in The Australian said that Trent worked with minors as a dance instructor. The place is starting to sound like Neverland Ranch on overdrive IMO

Police ethical standards investigation how he got the pills into custody?

Just wow.

Police ethical standards investigation how he got the pills into custody?

Just wow.

Maybe his usual medications, say heart or pain meds for example. Possibly LE didn't think to take them from him and he decided to OD.

I guess LE will have consider to strip search anyone taken in for questioning and that's an overwhelming exercise.

They strip search you and make sure you are not hiding anything in orifices. Bend or squat and cough scenario Standard procedure hence the investigation.

So either he hid something high up in his colon before he was arrested or someone helped him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat