Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Freya. That article is behind a paywall. Are you able to paraphrase where it mentions RT being born in New Zealand please?
Here is the screenshot from the Google preview:

91d9a7d176a0c56d46396ee8b8028bc2.jpg

Who in the CPS gave him 6 days head start?

Chatter on the pages seems to suggest that her mum and others are going to truth bomb after trial.

We haven't seen the start of it, I don't think.

What was the outcome in June? If this is the same person, might explain the perjury charges on the mother and 2 sons. I just assumed they came from previous interviews with the police.

Great to see you here UnfoldingTruth. Still got that lovely avatar I see. :floorlaugh:

This is truly a shocking case and I think there is still more to come. This filth should he taken out to sea and fed to the sharks!

:laughing: ah yes, the koppers logs! Not sure I'd know how to change them now anyway! lol.

Good to see you too... I normally just lurk from time to time. But this one... Truely abhorrent... I can't even describe my disgust. I feel so much for that poor girl and what she went through in her all to brief a life. Unfortunately I think it sounds like there is alot more to come and more victims of these predators.

I'm sorry...my previous link doesn't appear to be working...I think I am a bit rusty on this.. will try again.http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/foster-care-qld-has-stringent-checks/news-story/fe018a4685c1ee3645b14fa42034f8c0
This is damning:

"No other children were placed with the family after Tiahleigh disappeared in late October last year; however, police shared intelligence on the Thorburns in April.

"This was the first time concerns had been raised about the Thorburns," Ms Fentiman said.

"Their family day care approval was immediately revoked and their foster care approval was immediately suspended."

Ms Fentiman wouldn't say whether the family's alleged criminal conduct related to the Tiahleigh Palmer case.

Tiahleigh Palmer murder: How tip-off gave police the focus to zero in

EXCLUSIVE Greg Stolz, The Courier-Mail
September 21, 2016 12:00am

A CALL to Crime Stoppers in April proved crucial in cracking the Tiahleigh Palmer murder case, senior police have revealed.

Regional crime co-ordinator detective Superintendent Kerry Johnson would not disclose the nature of the tip-off but said it made police “change focus” and help them hone in on the alleged killer, Tia’s foster father Rick Thorburn.

BBM: It's been alleged that RT raped one little girl and tried to rape another while they were being cared for in his home between July 2015 and 28 April this year. RT was arrested on 4 May this year.

Read more.

Are those charges (if it were him) something that can't be discussed until after the trial? Or is that for previous convictions?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Tiahleigh Palmer murder: How tip-off gave police the focus to zero in

EXCLUSIVE Greg Stolz, The Courier-Mail
September 21, 2016 12:00am

A CALL to Crime Stoppers in April proved crucial in cracking the Tiahleigh Palmer murder case, senior police have revealed.

Regional crime co-ordinator detective Superintendent Kerry Johnson would not disclose the nature of the tip-off but said it made police “change focus” and help them hone in on the alleged killer, Tia’s foster father Rick Thorburn.

BBM: It's been alleged that RT raped one little girl and tried to rape another while they were being cared for in his home between July 2015 and 28 April this year. RT was arrested on 4 May this year.

Read more.
I saw that earlier... Now the pieces fit together.

The screenshot was being shared around by the people that were sharing the "next victim" and "selling up" posts but it seems to have dissappeared. You guys might be lucky if you dig in the bowels of comments on not so watched pages.

RT was released on bail for the rape charge in May of this year, so where was he planning to go after he'd sold up all of his stuff? Was he planning to skip bail and go into hiding because he knew the police were onto him?
That's my bet. They were all going to keep quiet till they could take off.

So after Tia's murder, he has gone and raped at least one girl. He had to know he'd be a person of interest after Tia. That guy has some hide.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member