Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmm

Go look on that crime watch site and there is a 7 news post about Tia seeking refuge from a stranger the week before. Look in the comments, someone asks about grannys stories and the admin says its lies and she shouldn'tbe talking to the media.

WTF is going on?
I wondered if the grandma might have a mental illness. I don't know why the family are letting her say all this stuff to the media?

I wondered if the grandma might have a mental illness. I don't know why the family are letting her say all this stuff to the media?

Look back. Granny has always spoken to the media with opposite of what the justice camp say.

Granny would be poo listed by them. The admin said they refuse to post the article.

I was in one of the Facebook groups and saw screenshots of ads he'd posted for free pony rides at their property for kids.

Also saw his posts from when he advertised the posthumous 13th birthday party for Tia. What an evil piece of work. He was saying how there would be multiple jumping castles for all the kids! Very creepy... In a John Wayne Gacy kinda way :(

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Look back. Granny has always spoken to the media with opposite of what the justice camp say.

Granny would be poo listed by them. The admin said they refuse to post the article.
Wow...that's weird. I wonder how much contact Tia actually had with her...

Theres also posts where he wants to set up an org in her name and milk her memory.

Watch the video in the 7 news link.
Juleens straight up says Tia lies all the time. The CPS officer tells the lady to return her and that kids lie all the time.

How about the text where she says It's only her picking her up.

I wish i could transcribe and SS that video. It says exactly what was happening.

How did the police profilers and behaviouralists get it so wrong from the beginning.

Wow...that's weird. I wonder how much contact Tia actually had with her...
Maybe granny thinks she is doing the right thing but the media twist what she says.

Be interesting to see what media groups she has been talking too. If its only one then maybe she is being used to twist things

Hey Untold, been just silently 'keeping up' these days, since not much time available, but do sure appreciate the sleuthing abilities of you all. .

As many have articulated, this is a horrendous situation and occurance, so far beyond my mind's ability to undtstand or comprehend. I cannot believe that we continue to have this vermin living amongst us as if they have a right!

I was moved to comment however, as you hit a common chord re the involved Son - I do believe (and did poste earlier similar thoughts ) that this boy (18 when it occurred ) is just so messed up ... do we need to delve too far to wonder why? And IMO, that is another crime.

I can't even begin to express my feelings with regard to this diabolical & inexcusable situation. I pray for peace for Tiahleigh's very courageous Mum, and her other family members. At the same time, I am absolutely sure that little girl is now enjoying her life-ever-after, wrapped safely in a security that she finally no longer has to question.

I just want to emphasise my feeling that as a society we really need to get our S^~#t together. It is not acceptable that these scum have an opportunity to be given access to our children. ..to ANY children, let alone those VUNERABLE Children who have been removed from previous care for a 'SUPPOSEDLY' better opportunity for care and wholesome upbringing.

Heads need to roll, and nut(ters) need to be crushed ... Ok. I'll get off my soap box ..

:wave: Totally agree, non of this is acceptable. I feel for Tiahs' bio family....I know that her mum was in bad circumstances in the early days, but by all reports had been getting her act together in hopes to get Tia back..to think she was entrusted into the care of someone who was supposed to be giving her a safe, stable environment to live and thrive in, and keeping her safer than the situation she had been in....and those people murder her! Its beyond fathoming and there really does need to be some serious questions asked and lessons learned. Though that sadly does not help poor Tiah now, but perhaps it will save another from a similar fate.

With regards to the foster brothers, Thornburn junior/s, I would not at all be surprised if he has grown being subjected to abuse also....

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-she-was-murdered-day-earlier/?ocid=9newsbfb

"Tiahleigh Palmer's former carer has revealed the 12-year-old wanted to leave her foster family, claiming she “hated” being at the Thorburns’.

Speaking *to 9NEWS, Julie Pemberton, Tiahleigh's foster mother for two years before Rick and Julene Thorburn, said the girl complained about the family from the beginning of her stay.

"I've got emails that Tiah wanted to leave their care in the first two weeks that she was sent there," Ms Pemberton said.

In February last year, Ms Pemberton told the schoolgirl's caseworker that she "hated" being at the Thorburns’, warning her she "has and will continue" to run away.

Ms Pemberton claimed Tiahleigh attempted to run away more than 10 times in the 10 months before her death.

"I would have had her back in the following week, but I couldn't get her back," Ms Pemberton said.*

"Too late now, you've just got to stop it happening again"

My heart breaks for her. What an awful position to be in.

I think grannie is probably just a liar / exaggerater type .. substance abuse issues?

Is the grandmother Tia's maternal or paternal grandmother?

Idle night at work and I found something else on that crime page. 7 news post about the coma recovery. Admin gets angry in the comments cause people keep posting the charges article and SS of the mother saying the foster mum abused her son prior.
Some one asks about Tias family not caring for her and that gran had her till she was 10. Admin says thats not true and granny didnt have her till she was 10 and that she won't post that article.

So courier mail. Whats the go?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/90c7e72fcb7c28bf3200ec7c76cda940

POLICE will today begin digging up the yard of Tiahleigh Palmer’s accused killer in an “intensive forensic search”....

Police remain tight-lipped about exactly what they are looking for but it is believed to include Tia’s missing school uniform and backpack.

Is something else buried with shared DNA? Ricks or Trents and Tiahleighs? :( Her corpse was interfered with. To what extent?

The charge of interfering with a corpse relates to dumping Tiahleigh's body.
Moving, concealing, burying etc a body is interfering with a corpse.

I am way behind having just returned from overseas where we were shocked to watch this story start to unfold, so apologies if all of these questions have been answered already but here goes:

1. This person has been charged but released on bail. Released on bail after raping children at a day care centre???
2. There are some mighty coincidences but from what I can tell it has not been verified that this is Rick Thorburn?
3. How recently did this go to court? Was there not major media attention??? Why no name reported? Or was this due to reporting restrictions due to children being involved or to the connection with the investigation into Tiahleigh's murder? (They are terrible words to write. That poor baby girl.)

Thanks in advance for helping me get this straight in my jet lagged state.

IMO this is the FF other charges that are unrelated to Tiah.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old girl and the attempted rape of her four-year-old sister.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Details of the charges against the 56-year-old from the Logan area, south of Brisbane, were revealed when he was released on bail by Supreme Court Justice John Bond.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Police allege the man raped the girl and tried to rape her sister while they were being cared for at his home between July last year and April 28.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The man, whose wife operates the in-home daycare, has been charged with nine counts related to child molestation and rape.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He allegedly told both girls “don’t tell anyone”.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In his objection to bail affidavit, senior constable Amarjeet Kumar told the court the man “was acting as a carer for these vulnerable children” when the alleged attacks took place.[/FONT]

The fact police are digging up the yard confirms for me that the family is STILL not cooperating in this investigation! Rick could easily tell police where he dumped those items, but instead he's going to sit back saying nothing while they dig up his whole yard. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

r403_265_5034_3191_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Nothing Healthy Here

Reading about this despicable family leaves me feeling sick and sad.
So tragic that innocent children had to suffer their horrendous actions.

The article this photo was from also mentions that the family included "several foster children".
http://www.jimboombatimes.com.au/story/3333194/spring-mountain-to-host-food-feast-on-saturday/

This is where Trent worked

http://olschoolgarage.com.au/our-team/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 44
Good morning Old Rick, welcome to the first day of the rest of your earthly justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda