Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is back open. If you are posting something as fact, it must be backed up with a link. If you don't have a link to back it up, including something heard from someone else, that is considered rumor and is not allowed here. Jumping on board the rumor train is just as much a no-no as driving the rumor train. The only exceptions to this rule are verified insiders (VIs) or something pre-approved with mods. If someone is a VI you will see it under their username. People presenting as locals are allowed to answer general questions about the area such as "how busy is X road on a typical weeknight" or "would it be warm enough to go without a coat at that time of night?". Thank you.

Thread is back open. If you are posting something as fact, it must be backed up with a link. If you don't have a link to back it up, including something heard from someone else, that is considered rumor and is not allowed here. Jumping on board the rumor train is just as much a no-no as driving the rumor train. The only exceptions to this rule are verified insiders (VIs) or something pre-approved with mods. If someone is a VI you will see it under their username. People presenting as locals are allowed to answer general questions about ty a coat at that time of night?". Thank you.

Thanks Whiskers and this has been very helpful.

It is understood Queensland Police are working with the Australian Federal Police to try to secure evidence in India.

“The Queensland Police Service will not be providing anything further other than the investigation is continuing,’’ a spokesman said.

“Speculation surrounding elements of the investigation are not helpful and have the potential to jeopardise it,’’ he said.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...d/news-story/f314e80a699803345ac600248e178767

Hope they are not referring to WS!

“It is believed witnesses saw the man, who speaks Hindi and Punjabi, with visible scratch and bite marks and behaving suspiciously on his return home after his trip to Cairns. It is understood he booked his flight to India that evening and flew out the following day.”

“Police are also understood to have identified the nurse’s car driving erratically in security pictures from traffic and dashcams in the same location as Toyah’s mobile phone was triangulated to.”

(Same Link as in the quoted text further down)

I SO hope it’s him! It sounds very much like it.

It is understood Queensland Police are working with the Australian Federal Police to try to secure evidence in India.

“The Queensland Police Service will not be providing anything further other than the investigation is continuing,’’ a spokesman said.

“Speculation surrounding elements of the investigation are not helpful and have the potential to jeopardise it,’’ he said.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...d/news-story/f314e80a699803345ac600248e178767

BBM.

No, I think they are referring to MSM speculation, as QPS didn’t put out a press release but Channel 7 broke the story.

me too, i hope it was a big bite and she had his dna still in her mouth or on her, unless it wasnt a dog bite?
True, it doesn’t necessarily have to be dog bite marks. But I’m pretty sure they have DNA, otherwise they wouldn’t have taken the voluntary samples from Wangetti residents and they wouldn’t say they’d be hoping for a DNA match with that guy.
(Edited for typo)

Well done to all the detectives involved. I really thought it was 'backs to wall' in this investigation. I thought the case was going cold.

Now we have to wait and see how this ghastly crime came about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81