Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting footage released
seems the focal point imo is the white dual cab with the dog out the window.
been reading back trying to follow if the traffic they are looking at could potentially be going to the beach or returning??

so the odds are this person is either on the way to the doggie beach or on the way back from doggie beach.
sorry if rehashing!

don't think the cops would have trouble tracking this one down.
I think they know this vehicles owner

how many white dual cabs with 'scooped bonnets' do you see everyday?
its not common.
has it been established what it is.
im not much of a car person but I would guess an Isuzu d-max?

isuzu__d_max_4x4_double_cab_basic_2011_1_lgw.jpg

this is a base model the one in the footage looked supped up but the scoops look right to me.

its got a lift kit and the number plate is clear for police to find.
why are they slowing it down for us??

moo

Um that’s not the same red 4WD parked in the driveway in google maps of the T Cordingley address listed in the white pages is it? Looks similar to me hmmm

Edited to say: it is missing a black top back though

To me ones a jeep wrangler and the other looks like a suzuki vitara soft top with silver roll cage added on or something like that I dont know much about car fit outs. Or a hilux ute style.
Um that’s not the same red 4WD parked in the driveway in google maps of the T Cordingley address listed in the white pages is it? Looks similar to me hmmm

Edited to say: it is missing a black top back though

been reading back trying to follow if the traffic they are looking at could potentially be going to the beach or returning??

so the odds are this person is either on the way to the doggie beach or on the way back from doggie beach.
sorry if rehashing!

its not common.

this is a base model the one in the footage looked supped up but the scoops look right to me.

moo

That one caught my eye too, it is when they slow on it. not sure if it is intentional.

I find it interesting the police article mentions they have identified hundreds of vehicles in the area but they need help with this specific window ? Like I'd understand if it was a car here and there over a period of time but not a few minutes all passing through the same set of lights one after each other. Must be a very sepecific question they are being asked or perhaps making them alibi their earlier movments?
They may have suggestive footage from a car within that batch--of (near) the crime scene or an evidence disposal scene for example--and need more information about the few minutes before and after, which the cars ahead and behind may have captured.

Other ideas: one car belongs to a suspect, but he says he was elsewhere. Asking all the drivers to come forward puts him in an awkward position--does he admit that it's him, and abandon his alibi, or does he ignore the request, drawing attention to the car if all/most of the others come forward, and take the risk that there is a detailed shot somewhere identifying him as the driver?

IMO I don't think the video has purposely been made to make any specific car standout. I could be wrong.

I agree.

Anyone got an address of that intersection? How far away from that intersection is the servo (or whatever it is)? #57 isn't between the Orangey car and the white Audi at the intersection, but it appears between those two cars when they go past the servo camera. Got nothing to do with anything, just wondering where it coulda come from tbh lol

I agree.

Anyone got an address of that intersection? How far away from that intersection is the servo (or whatever it is)? #57 isn't between the Orangey car and the white Audi at the intersection, but it appears between those two cars when they go past the servo camera. Got nothing to do with anything, just wondering where it coulda come from tbh lol

It's on the corner of Endeavour st and captain cook hwy.

This case kind of reminds me of Jayde Kendall.

IDK it has that kind of vibe - like the person is hiding is plain sight, pretending to be her friend. Pretending to be bereaved, pretending to be not in that particular place at that particular time. Pretending not to have seen her.

IMO The police are releasing this footage to get people to come forward so they can hone in on those that don’t.

I reckon they have better footage they are holding back, perhaps from dash cam, which possibly shows number plate.

The person or persons who don’t come forward may immediately be added to the suspect list.

It’s good to know police are continuing to make progress and working diligently behind the scenes. I wonder if they have DNA yet....

Count your days of freedom sicko, ‘cause pretty soon your life too will be taken - Removed from the society you don’t belong in and put away like the mad dog you are.

I agree.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing about car #57 when I watched the footage...I think the extra car either pulled out quickly from the northern entrance of the servo or did a U-turn from the northbound side...

IMO I don't think the video has purposely been made to make any specific car standout. I could be wrong.

The drivers of 68 vehicles driving down a section of the Captain Cook Highway north of Cairns in a five-minute window last month are being sought by police as potential witnesses in the Toyah Cordingley homicide case.
Queensland Police detectives have identified hundreds of vehicles in the area but have released footage of the vehicles they are still seeking to identify.

Detectives believe some of these drivers might be potential witnesses or hold information

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...-asked-to-contact-police-20181128-p50ivg.html

I agree.

That's why I was confused that the Jeep drove out twice as I saw different cars driving by but I studied the vehicles more and realised they could be the same.

Why such a specific time though? Have they identified every other car out of that time frame? *feeling hopeful*

They were looking for cars that were going to Barron Power Station area, & such, around that time. Before 5.30 IIRC. Possibly he/they discarded something in Barron creek? They would need cars travelling south. I'm a bit behind, so not sure if discussed? MOO

sorry if rehashing!

its not common.

moo
doesn't someone she know drive a white ute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona