Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting here. ..have followed this tragic case from the start. Was worried it would go cold and must say I'm feeling a bit lighter knowing they are closing in on this disgusting person. I do hope the dog and/or beautiful Toyah took a decent painful chunk out of him. My thought are with her family

No Cookies | The Cairns Post

"Australian police, Indian law enforcement and Interpol are working together to track down an Indian national who reportedly fled the country shortly after the discovery of the 24-year-old’s body on Wangetti Beach in Cairns on October 21."

I just hope we're not looking at years, before we can get him extradited.

No Cookies | The Cairns Post

"Australian police, Indian law enforcement and Interpol are working together to track down an Indian national who reportedly fled the country shortly after the discovery of the 24-year-old’s body on Wangetti Beach in Cairns on October 21."

I just hope we're not looking at years, before we can get him extradited.

Or that he is hiding in a huge country! Brings back memories of Hannah Foster from the UK, although he was eventually caught - thankfully!

Or that he is hiding in a huge country! Brings back memories of Hannah Foster from the UK, although he was eventually caught - thankfully!
Yes, also Puneet Puneet continues to fight extradition over 2008 death of Dean Hofstee. He was charged with hit and run and is still over there. Getting them back from India can be a challenge.

"Facing extradition from India to Australia over the 2008 death of Queensland student Dean Hofstee, the 29-year-old has cried in court, taken poison, banged his head into hard surfaces and claimed he “will be killed” if he’s sent back to Australia.

Puneet, a learner driver at the time, was travelling at 150km/h with a blood alcohol reading of 0.165 when he lost control of his car and hit Mr Hofstee."

Puneet Puneet’s latest argument against extradition

Does anyone remember someone mentioning a man of indian decent acting strangely on a beach in the Cairns vicinity? Can't remember if I read it here or on the cairns police page?

Yes, also Puneet Puneet continues to fight extradition over 2008 death of Dean Hofstee. He was charged with hit and run and is still over there. Getting them back from India can be a challenge.

"Facing extradition from India to Australia over the 2008 death of Queensland student Dean Hofstee, the 29-year-old has cried in court, taken poison, banged his head into hard surfaces and claimed he “will be killed” if he’s sent back to Australia.

Puneet, a learner driver at the time, was travelling at 150km/h with a blood alcohol reading of 0.165 when he lost control of his car and hit Mr Hofstee."

Puneet Puneet’s latest argument against extradition

Hmmm. Sad! I hope they have an easier time with this one, if he is indeed the one (sounds like it) MOO

you would think a lot of information(name, car, photos if he had facebook) about this suspect will slowly get leaked as lots of people would have worked with him, lived near him etc. in innisfail which is a small town.

Thread is back open. If you are posting something as fact, it must be backed up with a link. If you don't have a link to back it up, including something heard from someone else, that is considered rumor and is not allowed here. Jumping on board the rumor train is just as much a no-no as driving the rumor train. The only exceptions to this rule are verified insiders (VIs) or something pre-approved with mods. If someone is a VI you will see it under their username. People presenting as locals are allowed to answer general questions about the area such as "how busy is X road on a typical weeknight" or "would it be warm enough to go without a coat at that time of night?". Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname