Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right KatKat ., interesting and telling use of language-what did she get herself into ??? Intriguing..does he mean Relationships ( intimate or otherwise) or crime/drugs ?? I think maybe family has worked it out .. which means police have worked it out .. they are piecing it together for a good solid conviction
I really hope so, I don’t think I can deal with being this invested/obsessed/desperate for too much longer! It’s just so exhausting:( I just want them to solve it now! I want to read the news headline announcing it!! Which I don’t mean as horribly as that sounds - mememe - because her family and friends won’t get the same feeling of resolution in knowing, but damn this is so sad. Sorry for the vent.

“Everyone is angry, not at the coppers or anyone else”... who is anyone else? As in, ruling out bf or friends or family because they hadn’t gone with her. Maybe you’re right there. As in ‘she shouldn’t have gone to the beach alone’...

Unlikely - the wrong emotions usually point to the wrong reasons.....
I think people here have pretty much answered for me. But a VICTIM is a VICTIM, there is no excuse in the world that allow people to 'BLAME' a victim.

You walk down a street and help a gunshot victim and get shot - its your fault for stepping in
A pile of drugs were found on the street and you turn them over to police - should have just left them there

Casting off suspicion and victim blaming is a common. GBC says he was was sure Allison was depressed and did it to herself. A ' possible potential' murderer wants the world to see the scene from their point of view. The victim is to blame.

In November 2016 on a Saturday morning in the suburb of Coolbellup WA , Ian Baz Bosch was stabbed at the bus stop he was waiting at in broad daylight by an (at the time) unknown person. Ian managed to make his way to a nearby carpark where members of the public came across him, however sadly the father died from the stab wounds.

It wasn't until late March 2017 when forensic investigation led to an arrest.

Man charged over the Coolbellup death of Ian Baz Bosch

I couldn't find any confirmation on whether the victim knew his attacker prior to the attack or if it was an opportunistic killing.

Either way it is one month since poor Toyah had her life stolen from her so the investigation is still potentially in its early days. Hopefully LE are closer to honing in on a suspect(s) than we know.

I don't believe in coincidences. I wonder if someone had been following Toyah and let the dog out in order to distract her BF for a few hours?
Yep tend to agree there. You’d think if the dog got out regularly, there would have been similar posts on his local BSS. The wording would have been more like ‘dog has escaped again’... maybe the very reason he did post it was that it was NOT normal, and he was feeling like something was up... though it would still be good to know if she picked up ONLY one dog initially. Maybe the other one then started pining and took off looking for the other dog.

Looking at the message that the boyfriend posted on social media, searching for his missing dog Jersey on the Sunday night, I noticed that Jersey was found on the Tuesday morning; there was a picture of the bf, facing away from the camera, and it appears he's holding the dog. I wonder if the dog was spooked by something or was off searching for Indie..

Why is he angry with Toyah ?? Angry because she got herself killed !!
Maybe it just came out wrong !!
No I just meant that he could be putting himself out there in the public eye “helping” the family and it could be him that’s the culprit. Like a power thing. This is just MOO. As drsleuth said, weirder things have happened.

I keep thinking when the parents went searching at night but couldn’t see...what if she was still alive then? Wonder if autopsy determined time of death? Knowing that could eat you up forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname