Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty or not, I am so scared for my daughter that 'men' like him walk among us. The way he played women picking them up in Surfers and taking them back to his sky pit turns my stomach. He clearly has social issues and uses his so called 'looks' to his advantage, when really he was just a shell of a person who wanted to show his dominance over others. Poor Warriena facing him that night, he got her drunk with his moonshine and totally freaked her out. He was obsessed with the balcony and wanted her to know fear.

Guilty or not, I am so scared for my daughter that 'men' like him walk among us. The way he played women picking them up in Surfers and taking him back to his sky pit turns my stomach. He clearly has social issues and uses his so called 'looks' to his advantage, when really he was just a shell of a person who wanted to show his dominance over others. Poor Warriena facing him that night, he got her drunk with his moonshine and totally freaked her out. He was obsessed with the balcony and wanted her to know fear.

I agree, Emmbles. It is scary to think that in this day and age where we try to promote respect for all and are trying to stop violence against women, that there are people like this preying on young women.

Warriena was worried that he would turn out to be an old creepy perv, instead she got a younger creepy perv ... who then caused her death. imo

“Plz don’t be an old creepy pervy dude,” she told him.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...t/news-story/759aa3e3c5238275eb23f3f28525077a

Someone had earlier asked about the recording where Tostee was talking to his dad. I stumbled on a portion of it.
(You need to turn your volume up quite a bit to hear the father's responses.)

Go to this picture in this MSM article and press the play arrow. It is the audio.

2d7ewxv.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...t/news-story/759aa3e3c5238275eb23f3f28525077a

I can't listen it makes me want to Vom

Is this the one where he asks 'was she jealous?' Jealous of what? A $400 a week rental, filled with Kmart furniture, surrounded by dingy old nightclubs and traffic. Apple didn't fall far from the tree there.

The fact he was positioned there so close to a transient array of holidaymakers and backpackers he could have his pick.

Im not referring just to the case but the previous links we have seen on his bodybuilding forum and how he ranked/ treated the other girls there.

I am all up for a hook up, but he was a predator who was getting other thrills, i.e. posting the recording etc online. In my opinion only

Im 33 I know what goes on with Tinder, if you both have the same intentions fine, his actions before the day he met her are what I am referring too.

W didn't go in there expecting to be rated and recorded as he did to others in the past

Also she is dead, she was a victim, be it from her own actions or his.

For those who have either not read The Rules we have at Websleuths (or are for some unknown reason choosing to ignore them):

RACE/SEX/RELIGION BASHING and INTOLERANCE

Threads or posts promoting or expressing intolerant views toward a particular social group (such as race, religion, gender and sexual orientation) are prohibited.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Im not referring just to the case but the previous links we have seen on his bodybuilding forum and how he ranked/ treated the other girls there.

I am all up for a hook up, but he was a predator who was getting other thrills, i.e. posting the recording etc online.

Im 33 I know what goes on with Tinder, if you both have the same intentions fine, his actions before the day he met her are what I am referring too. I think he is a creepy dangerous person..

Isn't that a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

We even saw 'selfies' sent by her to her sister actually on the night comparing GT to a celebrity.

That's called bragging. Why else would she send them? With his shirt off? She was bragging she'd snabbed a hot guy and would have kept the photos in her phone and shown them to her other friends too. GT would be 'rated' on a scale by them.

So what if GT rated girls on a forum. They were two attractive people bragging about their conquests.

Yes but he was aware she had taken the photo, I don't think the others or W were aware he was posting the recordings in a public forum? I may be wrong.

So there is close to four hours that was not recorded? If they arrived before 9 and he did not start recording til 12.56 am we are missing four hours.

In the case Royall v R [1991] HCA 27, Kelly Louise Healey died after falling from the window of a sixth floor apartment. It was alleged that prior to her death, she had been engaged in a violent argument with her boyfriend, Mr Royall.

At trial, the prosecution put forward three possible explanations for her death:

1. That Mr Royall had pushed her out of the window,

2. That she had fallen whilst attempting to avoid an attack by Mr Royall, and

3. That she died whilst trying to escape ‘life-threatening violence.

Curiously, in the Tostee trial, the Crown only put forward ONE possible explanation for Warriena's death, and it was the least likely scenario, one they knew would result in a not guity verdict. AS IF Warriena climbed over that balcony to certain death instead of calling out for help from neighbours. Tostee struggled with her on the balcony for a full minute before he rushed inside and closed the door and she fell within seconds of him going inside. So what exactly happened on the balcony? Where was she when he went inside? It's not at all plausible that without even a second's contemplation, she rushed over the balcony of a 14th floor apartment instead of first calling for help. So, a neighbour says he saw her lower herself over, but that neighbour was 2 floors down and he could not ever seen what Tostee was doing on the balcony.

Why did the Crown not discuss that full minute on the balcony? Why did the Crown not point out to the Jury the timing of Warriena falling within seconds of the door being closed. Why no expert analysis of the tape? Why say that Warriena assaulted Tostee when there is no actual evidence of that besides Tostee's scripted claim that she did on the tape?

Why did the Crown only put forward ONE possible explanation when there is another that is far more probable and would be far more likely to result in a conviction? I am convinced that Tostee has some connection powerful enough to have rigged this trial, which is why he has been so cocky all along. The Crown has put forward a losing case. They didn't even try. And Tostee, knowing this, has spent the minimum amount of money on his defence, not even calling a single witness. And he sat back in the courtroom putting on a show of being confounded as to why this trial is even happening, after all he is innocent (or should I say, he knows he will be getting off).

A terrible injustice has occurred here. Tostee is getting away with murder because the Crown has failed in its duty to prosecute the case against him. If Tostee walks, there needs to be an investigation into the DPP's prosecution of this case, and why they ran an argument that would almost certainly fail. We can only hope that the Jury are smarter that the DPP expected.

Yes but he was aware she had taken the photo, I don't think the others or W were aware he was posting the recordings in a public forum? I may be wrong.

Did GT consent to the lewd selfies of him being shared?

Are you sure he was sharing the actual recordings on bodybuilding? Or was this just conjecture? I think he was just discussing 'met a chick last night, had sex, 8/10' type thing and not uploading the whole recording for people to listen to.

With an IQ of 150, my assumption is that he made the recordings for his own protection/enjoyment to listen to later. They served a dual purpose.

I don't think someone with an IQ of 150 would open themselves up to being prosecuted for publishing that online.

I believe you are correct, Emmbles. Others didn't even know he was recording - let alone publishing his recordings without consent (illegal).

Tostee, 28, went on to boast of using miniature spy equipment and remote accessing cameras from the high-rise apartment from where Warriena Tagpuno Wright fell to her death.

'I also have mini spy cameras which I've used for fun when I've gone out and had a drunken night or something,' he wrote in 2012, according to The Courier Mail.
'I'd attach the spy camera to one side of my jeans pockets and an 3w IR (infra-red) light for night vision to the other pocket, battery in another pocket.
'Didn't work all that great since all you could see were peoples' hips, so gave up on that in the end.'
Tostee also claimed to have bought a telescope for looking at 'neighbours, people on the street etc' and a drone with a fixed camera which he used to fly off his balcony and film people, according to Stuff.co.nz.

He published the girl's pics in this one ... the pics even made it to MSM
Tostee posted on a bodybuilding forum that he was 'obsessed' with filming things and told how he caught a woman stealing from him in August 2012.
The video shows a dark-haired woman walking through the living room, taking something from the table and then walking out the door.
'Brought a chick back with me from club last night. Woke up later, realised my wallet was gone. Looked everywhere, then checked my home surveillance video in my living room,' he wrote.

A bouncer at one of the clubs along the strip told Daily Mail Australia Mr Tostee would obsessively film events with his phone and in one case a violent incident outside a club until he was told to leave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-victim-makes-public-appeal-breaks-down.html

So there is close to four hours that was not recorded? If they arrived before 9 and he did not start recording til 12.56 am we are missing four hours.

Not recorded .... or the recording was edited.
Police know that the recording was not the original. They were looking for the original. I don't know if they ever found it.

There is also this, it had been suggested that he tried to delete the recording. I am not sure how they concluded that.

'That night, the police seized my phone and my parents' phones, where they found the recording,' he wrote.
'While I did not expect them to seize it, it is completely untrue that I tried to delete it, as it proved what happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Gable-Tostee-s-apartment-leaked-internet.html

Did GT consent to the lewd selfies of him being shared?Are you sure he was sharing the actual recordings on bodybuilding? Or was this just conjecture? I think he was just discussing 'met a chick last night, had sex, 8/10' type thing and not uploading the whole recording for people to listen to.With an IQ of 150, my assumption is that he made the recordings for his own protection/enjoyment to listen to later. They served a dual purpose.I don't think someone with an IQ of 150 would open themselves up to being prosecuted for publishing that online.
There are links in Warriena's threads that will direct you to evidence of what Tostee uploaded - recordings in full. Might be worth a listen. Always great to hear someone's opinion after hearing, reading and seeing all the facts:wave:

Not recorded .... or the recording was edited.
Police know that the recording was not the original. They were looking for the original. I don't know if they ever found it.

according to the police, they believe the original was transferred from another device onto the one they found, and they haven't found the original device he recorded his stuff on.. which means, he must have transferred this particular recording during the 14 hours he lay low , yapping with Dad, yapping with his solicitor, and downloading ,( and editing? perhaps? it is rational to draw the inference) ..

Why did the Crown only put forward ONE possible explanation when there is another that is far more probable and would be far more likely to result in a conviction?

The crown case is the best possible case. Legal experts have put this case together and know what they are doing.

Because the other explanations are far fetched and ridiculous and not supported on any reasonable level by the evidence. Similar to the crazy, deranged theories we've seen here, such as:

1. 'He premeditated the whole thing from start to finish.'
2. 'He's an evil predator and was toying with her.'
3. 'He lowered her off the balcony'
4. 'He got her off her head on magical moonshine and she became psychopathic as a result.'

None of these bizarre theories are supported in any way by the evidence and some have actually already been debunked. They are the most outlandish things I have ever heard and require almost a movie like suspension of disbelief. <modsnip>

If the crown does in fact get a verdict, they want it to be on the most reasonable possible version of events as supported by all of the evidence.

Did GT consent to the lewd selfies of him being shared?

Are you sure he was sharing the actual recordings on bodybuilding? Or was this just conjecture? .

yea.. we are pretty sure, and guess why? because anyone can listen to those actual recordings by Gabe, of Gabe in his performance mode, anytime. You can do it, too. Being 'sure' is not difficult. It merely requires a tiny bit of effort.

I believe you are correct, Emmbles. Others didn't even know he was recording - let alone publishing his recordings without consent (illegal).

Tostee, 28, went on to boast of using miniature spy equipment and remote accessing cameras from the high-rise apartment from where Warriena Tagpuno Wright fell to her death.

'I also have mini spy cameras which I've used for fun when I've gone out and had a drunken night or something,' he wrote in 2012, according to The Courier Mail.
'I'd attach the spy camera to one side of my jeans pockets and an 3w IR (infra-red) light for night vision to the other pocket, battery in another pocket.
'Didn't work all that great since all you could see were peoples' hips, so gave up on that in the end.'
Tostee also claimed to have bought a telescope for looking at 'neighbours, people on the street etc' and a drone with a fixed camera which he used to fly off his balcony and film people, according to Stuff.co.nz.

He published the girl's pics in this one ... the pics even made it to MSM
Tostee posted on a bodybuilding forum that he was 'obsessed' with filming things and told how he caught a woman stealing from him in August 2012.
The video shows a dark-haired woman walking through the living room, taking something from the table and then walking out the door.
'Brought a chick back with me from club last night. Woke up later, realised my wallet was gone. Looked everywhere, then checked my home surveillance video in my living room,' he wrote.

A bouncer at one of the clubs along the strip told Daily Mail Australia Mr Tostee would obsessively film events with his phone and in one case a violent incident outside a club until he was told to leave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-victim-makes-public-appeal-breaks-down.html

Sorry to burst the bubble but this is a recording of someone stealing from him. It's not a recording in 'breach of privacy' and is not an offence.

Waiting on a link which demonstrates he uploaded stuff of a sexual or private nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?