Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it sounds as if he wished he could explain why William had become a foster child. Then perhaps the vitriol against the FF would stop. But he knows that he can't tell anybody due to Family Court laws.

imo
Unless he is implying/accusing the bios had something to do with it, doesn't have any relevance.

Deflection IMO

To me, it sounds as if he wished he could explain why William had become a foster child. Then perhaps the vitriol against the FF would stop. But he knows that he can't tell anybody due to Family Court laws.

imo

It's from the youtube audio of Chris Smith's interview a year and six days after William went missing. It felt like it was general frustration at criticism yes, but the way it's then phrased felt like an accidental slip. Given that William went missing from the MFC and FFC's care, then I doubt that he would believe that. The public knowing the biological parents have been vulnerable people with addiction issues hasn't stopped criticism of he and his wife and their culpability, has it? IMO

It's from the youtube audio of Chris Smith's interview a year and six days after William went missing. It felt like it was general frustration at criticism yes, but the way it's then phrased felt like an accidental slip. Given that William went missing from the MFC and FFC's care, then I doubt that he would believe that. The public knowing the biological parents have been vulnerable people with addiction issues hasn't stopped criticism of he and his wife and their culpability, has it? IMO
No it really doesn't.

Seeking accolades for how William came into care ( meaning people wouldnt be mean to us if only they knew where he came from etc) doesn't have anything to do with him being missing.
Unless as I said I minute ago it is a veiled accusation.
moo

To me, it sounds as if he wished he could explain why William had become a foster child.
How WT became a foster child has nothing to do with the disappearance of WT. Bios have been cleared. They didn't have Nanna's address, let alone the foster's. Bios have alibis. They were not the last to see WT alive. Etc.

Chris Smith's 2015 interview with William Tyrrell's foster parents, 2GB [radio], 18 September 2015, thanks to the @richieswan YouTube archive

Note: @17:23 “And if—WHEN—William is found …”

Anyway, her recounting of events in HER own words:
“[Mum and I] pulled open every wardrobe, cupboard … I must have gone around that house ten times … We went inside and outside that house … how many times … I went down the road [whilst Mum stayed at home] and saw one of the neighbours [who had a play area at her home that I thought WT may have been attracted to] … searching the estate … then there was the other neighbour to help… we were all searching … Then I thought, “he’s not here.” Then, I raced back home … [husband was home; asked him about WT] … [MFC raced around estate] … I went down with one of the neighbours … to the bus stop and back … all through the houses … and that’s when I made the [000] call.”

So, at least instance #5 of omitting the riding school (000 call, NSW sit-down interview in April 2015, 60 Minutes interview, Lia Harris' Little Boy Lost).

Smith doesn’t ask about the riding school, the difficulty in understanding/accepting the twin cars (the counterintuitive parking, the peculiar timing to foster arrival), etc. How many mouthpieces do the fosters have? 60 Minutes, Lia Harris, Chris Smith, Gary Jubelin …

How many did BM have? Melissa Doyle? Four years after the disappearance?

MOO: If POI FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, the psychology is fascinating. She would have to see herself as “above” having anything to do with a child’s death, because she is “responsible” and a “good” mother. She would have to believe that no one is in a position to question her.

If
FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, what she has done is created an imaginary villain for the public to rally against with her. When I write “imaginary villain,” I can’t help but think of the twin cars which don’t pass any test of credulity (JMO) and were supported by the 60 Minutes artist rendering essentially placing them at the scene of the crime(s) and furthering the "paedophile ring" narrative. If FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, the further along the investigation got before Jubelin’s exit, the more emboldened she must have felt.

If I’m not mistaken, all of those aforementioned interviews we saw/heard (NSW Police, 60 Minutes, Little Boy Lost, this Chris Smith interview) came after Jubelin took over the investigation. If I’m not mistaken, Jubelin ruled out the fosters early on and didn’t actually do the separate interrogation until 18 months after someone in the department wanted him to "check out a couple of things." That would have been March 2016-ish (or later in the year if it was 18 months from Jubelin taking over). I’d appreciate any corrections here. Much obliged. Thank you.

Last edited:
Unless he is implying/accusing the bios had something to do with it, doesn't have any relevance.

Deflection IMO

I actually felt like this could be the case with the way the FFC spoke about someone having him and looking after him. Like she was trying to influence the authorities who were listening since most of the public didn't really know they were foster parents. So I guess MFC could have been doing that too, but it just felt more like he really knew something definite, the way he said it. The wife seems smarter than the husband in that ability-to-sway-people type of smart. IMO

How WT became a foster child has nothing to do with the disappearance of WT. Bios have been cleared. They didn't have Nanna's address, let alone the foster's. Bios have alibis. They were not the last to see WT alive. Etc.

Please do not take my comment out of context. I was stating why I think something was said. I was not commenting on its validity.

I actually felt like this could be the case with the way the FFC spoke about someone having him and looking after him. Like she was trying to influence the authorities who were listening since most of the public didn't really know they were foster parents. So I guess MFC could have been doing that too, but it just felt more like he really knew something definite, the way he said it. The wife seems smarter than the husband in that ability-to-sway-people type of smart. IMO
Easy scapegoat

moo

When I first heard that they were going back to search at FGM I was telling a family member that they were looking into the possibility that William fell from the balcony and was fatally wounded.

He said well it is a better scenario than him being taken by a pedophile. I agreed. Last night I said to him that there are people out there that still prefer he was taken by a pedophile rather than think that he had a fatal accident just so the FF look good. We both just shook our heads in amazement.

Whatever happened to William, he didn't leave 48 Benaroon Drive on his own. I hope whoever is responsible for him not being found is punished to the full extent of the law. JMO

Last night I said to him that there are people out there that still prefer he was taken by a pedophile rather than think that he had a fatal accident just so the FF look good. We both just shook our heads in amazement.

Wow ... there are? I haven't follow anything about WT on social media for years now, so perhaps that is why I haven't noticed that.

The 'nicest' scenario for William (imo) is that someone is harbouring him and caring for him - although it seems unlikely at this point in time. Unlikely that they haven't been discovered yet. But possible.

The most probable scenario (imo) is that FA was involved. He is the only one who has been accused of murder in the past, he has known convictions and other allegations of offending against children, his good mate said he drove a little boy and FA a great distance right after William disappeared (in a deathbed confession), and he sure was quite vocal about William's disappearance ... trying to (correctly/incorrectly?) implicate GO.

imo

Last edited:
Please do not take my comment out of context. I was stating why I think something was said. I was not commenting on its validity.
I did not write that comment for you to infer it that way. My apologies that I did not better communicate that to you.

If the MFC believes how WT became a foster child is relevant to the investigation in his disappearance, he is using yet another mouthpiece he has access to (which the bios do not) to push yet another narrative that does not involve them in WT's disappearance (and focus on the less resourced bios).

Affluence = access. It's a huge issue when the affluent may be the guilty party.

Just my opinion and observation that is directly tied to the way this bungled investigation was conducted.

When I first heard that they were going back to search at FGM I was telling a family member that they were looking into the possibility that William fell from the balcony and was fatally wounded.

He said well it is a better scenario than him being taken by a pedophile. I agreed. Last night I said to him that there are people out there that still prefer he was taken by a pedophile rather than think that he had a fatal accident just so the FF look good. We both just shook our heads in amazement.
This 100%.

In 2010, there was some significant foliage in the garden bed below the balcony. Perfectly capable of breaking a fall. imo
I haven't looked yet to see if I can tell if it was the same in September 2014.

View attachment 324658
Google Maps
The hypothetical fall is no less likely to have been broken by the stone edging at the perimeter of the garden beneath the balcony.

Whether this putative fall was survivable or not, whether there was blood loss or not, and whether there were significant injuries or not, seem less important questions to me than what were the circumstances of the fall and what were the actions of the responsible adults as a result.

Wow ... there are? I don't follow anything about WT on social media, so perhaps that is why I haven't noticed that.

The 'nicest' scenario for William (imo) is that someone is harbouring him and caring for him - although it seems unlikely at this point in time. Unlikely that they haven't been discovered yet. But possible.

The most probable scenario (imo) is that FA was involved. He is the only one who has been accused of murder in the past, he has known convictions and other allegations of offending against children, his good mate said he drove a little boy and FA a great distance right after William disappeared (in a deathbed confession), and he sure was quite vocal about William's disappearance ... trying to (correctly/incorrectly?) implicate GO.

imo
Well LE have let that ember cool completely.

Can't fit a square peg in a round hole no matter how much you want to.

moo

Anyway, her recounting of events in HER own words:
“[Mum and I] pulled open every wardrobe, cupboard … I must have gone around that house ten times … We went inside and outside that house … how many times … I went down the road [whilst Mum stayed at home] and saw one of the neighbours [who had a play area at her home that I thought WT may have been attracted to] … searching the estate … then there was the other neighbour to help… we were all searching … Then I thought, “he’s not here.” Then, I raced back home … [husband was home; asked him about WT] … [MFC raced around estate] … I went down with one of the neighbours … to the bus stop and back … all through the houses … and that’s when I made the [000] call.”

So, at least instance #5 of omitting the riding school (000 call, NSW sit-down interview in April 2015, 60 Minutes interview, Lia Harris' Little Boy Lost).

Smith doesn’t ask about the riding school, the difficulty in understanding/accepting the twin cars (the counterintuitive parking, the peculiar timing to foster arrival), etc. How many mouthpieces do the fosters have? 60 Minutes, Lia Harris, Chris Smith, Gary Jubelin …

How many did BM have? Melissa Doyle? Four years after the disappearance?

MOO: If POI FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, the psychology is fascinating. She would have to see herself as “above” having anything to do with a child’s death, because she is “responsible” and a “good” mother. She would have to believe that no one is in a position to question her.

If
FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, what she has done is created an imaginary villain for the public to rally against with her. When I write “imaginary villain,” I can’t help but think of the twin cars which don’t pass any test of credulity (JMO) and were supported by the 60 Minutes artist rendering essentially placing them at the scene of the crime(s) and furthering the "paedophile ring" narrative. If FFC is responsible for WT’s disappearance, the further along the investigation got before Jubelin’s exit, the more emboldened she must have felt.

If I’m not mistaken, all of those aforementioned interviews we saw/heard (NSW Police, 60 Minutes, Little Boy Lost, this Chris Smith interview) came after Jubelin took over the investigation. If I’m not mistaken, Jubelin ruled out the fosters early on and didn’t actually do the separate interrogation until 18 months after someone in the department wanted him to "check out a couple of things." That would have been March 2016-ish (or later in the year if it was 18 months from Jubelin taking over). I’d appreciate any corrections here. Much obliged. Thank you.

I noted this too...

The hypothetical fall is no less likely to have been broken by the stone edging at the perimeter of the garden beneath the balcony.

Whether this putative fall was survivable or not, whether there was blood loss or not, and whether there were significant injuries or not, seem less important questions to me than what were the circumstances of the fall and what were the actions of the responsible adults as a result.

The reason I have pointed out what I have pointed out is that I don't think a balcony fall happened.
Because I don't believe William would have necessarily died. And if he did, I don't believe anyone would have rushed out and placed his lifeless body elsewhere, then almost immediately reported him missing.

I am yet to locate a case where a parent (foster or biological) has buried a child who had a genuine accident, and has hidden them from authorities.

imo

Last edited:
The reason I have pointed out what I have pointed out is that I don't think a balcony fall happened.
Because I don't believe William would have necessarily died. And if he did, I don't believe anyone would have rushed out and placed his lifeless body elsewhere, then almost immediately reported him missing.

I am yet to locate a case where a parent has buried a child who had a genuine accident, and has hidden them from authorities.

imo

IMO
The difference being that they're foster parents, they may be desperate to adopt, they would have been negligent in leaving the balcony accessible and the child unsupervised, and they possibly have serious issues like entitlement to an extreme, and they had another foster child they would have lost custody of. They also may be intentionally in a controlled way abusive to children, we don't know.

Just speculating

IMO
The difference being that they're foster parents, they may be desperate to adopt, they would have been negligent in leaving the balcony accessible and the child unsupervised, and they possibly have serious issues like entitlement to an extreme, and they had another foster child they would have lost protective custody of. They also may be intentionally in a controlled way abusive to children, we don't know.

Just speculating
It is a valid point the rules are very strict for fostering.

She has had her parenting short chained from the get go...feeling always under the microscope would be very challenging I imagine and stressful.

moo

Wow ... there are? I haven't follow anything about WT on social media for years now, so perhaps that is why I haven't noticed that.

imo

FA certainly has the motivation and no alibi - I hope he rots in prison. I struggle with the fact that he would have just *happened to be* at the FGM property for the exact few minutes that William was unsupervised and brazingly took him in broad daylight while who knows who could have been watching from the house or neighbours house that he couldn't see.

The truth is usually closer to home, and the *new* information from a *new* witness seens to support this.

But who knows, stranger things have happened.

FA certainly has the motivation and no alibi - I hope he rots in prison. I struggle with the fact that he would have just *happened to be* at the FGM property for the exact few minutes that William was unsupervised and brazingly took him in broad daylight while who knows who could have been watching from the house or neighbours house that he couldn't see.

The truth is usually closer to home, and the *new* information from a *new* witness seens to support this.

But who knows, stranger things have happened.

FA has exhibited brazen behaviour in the past. imo

In 2010, there was some significant foliage in the garden bed below the balcony. Perfectly capable of breaking a fall. imo
I haven't looked yet to see if I can tell if it was the same in September 2014.

View attachment 324658
Google Maps
Not sure about the relevancy of my attached photo.

I found, and saved in my file, the attached photo, It appears to show the mound of grass (or similar wording used by the FFC) that she has referred to in one of her podcast interviews.

Attachments

• Garden_Photo.jpg
    Garden_Photo.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors