Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't correct. After GJ was no longer on the case.......

"Through tears, she said she begged Mr Cook not to give up on William, now missing for more than five years. She said he assured her he would be sending the files to the cold case room as soon as the coronial inquest was over."

Gary Jubelin trial: William Tyrrell’s foster mum feared oblivion of ‘cold case box’ (theaustralian.com.au)

Again. Her words misalign with her actions. She says that, but I don't believe a word that comes from her well scripted mouth.

If you look at the evidence, she tried to insert herself into police operations and rallied for jubelin to remain on the case. IMO

That isn't correct. After GJ was no longer on the case.......

"Through tears, she said she begged Mr Cook not to give up on William, now missing for more than five years. She said he assured her he would be sending the files to the cold case room as soon as the coronial inquest was over."

Gary Jubelin trial: William Tyrrell’s foster mum feared oblivion of ‘cold case box’ (theaustralian.com.au)

I have always wondered if there was a witness to this discussion between FFC and Cook.

I really appreciate your stories katy and I think you did a great job with your kids.

However further to an earlier discussion, I would really appreciate it if you could acknowledge that the biological parents of your kids gave them up for adoption. I don't like to ask, but could you just have a look into the history of forced adoptions at least in Australia or something?

I would love to stay more focussed on the case at hand at this stage.
Our oldest child was going to be taken from his birthmother at birth, by Children's Services, because of incidents with her older children. She knew they were taking him so she set up a private adoption so she could have a say in where he ended up.

I understand about forced adoption in Australia. Wed had the same thing with Native American children here in the states. To this day, no one can adopt a child with Native American ancestry. They have to go through tribal jurisdiction.

No matter the situation, there is an important synastry and tension within the triad of fostered/adopted children and their two families. I think it is important because the criticism of the foster family here is something that maybe needs to be looked at from other angles---not just the super critical, negative lens that seems to be used the most. JMO

@LiaJHarris

Mar 28

He tells the court the day William went missing, he “didn’t feel like going to work”. He says he instead went to McDonalds that morning.

There are a bunch of different quotes from him & without the transcript it's hard to put them in order/context

But he also apparently said this

“I do remember having that feeling, sensing something was wrong.

“[It’s] making me sound crazy.”

William’s birth dad: ‘Something was wrong’

I thought Chris Smith's lash-out in support of the FFC was very unprofessional.

I agree, he has no idea what information the police have, who the hell does he think he is?? Saying he doesn’t believe for a second that they assaulted a child in their care, he can’t be sure of that - the child may be scared and has come forward to the police to say what happened to them and that’s not for him to have a public opinion about!!!

I am sure police investigators would have checked details of all vehicles owned by persons who had a connection to Benaroon Drive (and surrounds) on the day William vanished. And the Coroner would have been supplied those details in the Brief. IMO

Agree but they did ask at the inquest so a point of interest. They have also gone back to the start of the investigation - things do get missed. I am thinking now this is what Laidlaw means by not needing direct handover, and not having viewed everything yet.

Yes the foster carer also fed William her foster child what appears to be sugar-laden sweets and treats
William Tyrrell's Family Vows To Never Stop Looking For 'Our Precious Little Boy'

View attachment 324550
Child's remains found near a dumped suitcase may belong to missing toddler William Tyrell

Below photo shows 3 candles so it is William's last birthday 78 days before he vanished!

View attachment 324551

There are other photos of William eating what appears to be chocolate cake (with him smearing such all over his mouth area) that are on the 60minutes video available to view on the WS Media 'no discussion' thread. - page 7

Seems to be a bit of contradiction as to what the FFC said she does not permit William to consume and to what he actually consumed regarding what appears to be sugar-laden food IMO.
These pictures look like Halloween and Birthday pix, so....lol

But it is a moot point because apparently it was the FM that was offering lollies, and not complaining about sugar at all.

Again. Her words misalign with her actions. She says that, but I don't believe a word that comes from her well scripted mouth.

If you look at the evidence, she tried to insert herself into police operations and rallied for jubelin to remain on the case. IMO

I agree. IMO I believe the FFC would have been outraged and upset with any team/LE who looked like they were steering the case away from the abduction theory.

Our oldest child was going to be taken from his birthmother at birth, by Children's Services, because of incidents with her older children. She knew they were taking him so she set up a private adoption so she could have a say in where he ended up.

I understand about forced adoption in Australia. Wed had the same thing with Native American children here in the states. To this day, no one can adopt a child with Native American ancestry. They have to go through tribal jurisdiction.

No matter the situation, there is an important synastry and tension within the triad of fostered/adopted children and their two families. I think it is important because the criticism of the foster family here is something that maybe needs to be looked at from other angles---not just the super critical, negative lens that seems to be used the most. JMO
And I agree with all that of that. It is so sad to me that it becomes an argument about who is wrong and who is right. And there are innocent children caught in the middle.

Agree but they did ask at the inquest so a point of interest. They have also gone back to the start of the investigation - things do get missed. I am thinking now this is what Laidlaw means by not needing direct handover, and not having viewed everything yet.
And quoting myself lol! Maybe he wanted to take a look at the evidence with a clear set of eyes without influence he may have told the team this too - let’s start from zero.

There were some quotes by the birth family that made clear that the FM watched and intervened with kinder surprises and lollipops during visits.

ETA quote

'So, we were just having a little picnic - out jumps the foster care mother… and starts giving the kids lollipops and Kinder Surprises,' she said.

'So she was just like watching what's going on. My son used to always say he was too scared to love his kids… he was too scared to love them for an hour of supervised visits.'

William Tyrrell search takes a grim turn as cops pump CREEK near home for remains | Daily Mail Online
Actually, the quite is quite different:

'"So, we were like just having a little picnic - out jumps the foster care mother … about like giving the kids lollipops and Kinder Surprises," she said.'

William Tyrrell's biological grandmother speaks out

“I’m very confident of the strike force getting a body of information and evidence together to report to the coroner to continue the inquest, and the coroner will deal with that information as she sees fit,” he told reporters on Friday.

However, if nothing significant is found things would be left “in the hands of the coroner”, Det Chief Supt Bennett said.

“No matter what happens, the investigation will go on,” he said.
William Tyrrell finds to help resume inquest

If the Coroner comes to the conclusion William is deceased IMO the case will move forward to a prosecution stage, the basis of which is yet to be determined. IMO there is no evidence currently available to the public that supports a finding that William is alive.

I agree, he has no idea what information the police have, who the hell does he think he is?? Saying he doesn’t believe for a second that they assaulted a child in their care, he can’t be sure of that - the child may be scared and has come forward to the police to say what happened to them and that’s not for him to have a public opinion about!!!

But, but they're from a nice suburb, he's run into them randomly at the shops :D

Look I get it, when this new direction first broke I felt the same, we have seen this before with NSW Police, they pick out a POI, act like they're about to have a massive breakthrough, invite the media along etc for a front row seat, and hope to god all the drama will make the guilty party confess! So it's not like his skepticism isn't warranted .. however, it all falls apart for me when he invokes the 'Northern Beaches Defense', I mean does he even hear himself?

But, but they're from a nice suburb, he's run into them randomly at the shops :D

Look I get it, when this new direction first broke I felt the same, we have seen this before with NSW Police, they pick out a POI, act like they're about to have a massive breakthrough, invite the media along etc for a front row seat, and hope to god all the drama will make the guilty party confess! So it's not like his skepticism isn't warranted .. however, it all falls apart for me when he invokes the 'Northern Beaches Defense', I mean does he even hear himself?

Nobody on the northern beaches has ever committed a crime, to be fair ;)

I don't understand the continued discussion regarding the biological father today. IMO he was cleared from the very beginning of having any involvement.

He really only came up in the context of statements the bio grandmother made. I think it was suggested some of her statements were unreliable because they conflicted with his inquest testimony, but as demonstrated by the link I provided, that's not actually the case.

It's definitely not my intention to suggest the bio fam are in any way suspicious. IMO they've been cruelly treated through all of this

And quoting myself lol! Maybe he wanted to take a look at the evidence with a clear set of eyes without influence he may have told the team this too - let’s start from zero.
And as the years dragged on .... didn't we often comment here in the thread, that we wanted Police to go back to the beginning with fresh eyes, as we believed the answer was somewhere in the file......
I know I did....

All IMO

These pictures look like Halloween and Birthday pix, so....lol

But it is a moot point because apparently it was the FM that was offering lollies, and not complaining about sugar at all.

3 candles on what appears to be a birthday-cake doesn't mean halloween IMO. William turned 3 in 2014! Care to explain what is the connection with halloween and the outfit William is dressed in. For the life of me I cannot see a connection.

Yes IMO it was said foster mother offering lollies and FFC is said to have approached the bio family group (is that permitted without permission and imo an invasion on the valuable the biofamily had to share with the children) and FFC requested the bio family to not feed him the treats. The photos I posted contained in media articles clearly show William was fed sugar-laden foods by the foster family. A total contradiction imo and shows FFC trying to control the biofamily imo.

It appears to me the FFC talking to the biofamily in front of the children (as she is said to have done) was belittling the bio mother in front of her own children. A terrible thing to do at any time. And it is blatantly obvious the FFC was watching - totally inappropriate behaviour at any level IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa