Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of reasons people who have committed crimes discard clothing. It contains DNA, from the wearer’s hair, skin, something you’ve been wearing is far from “clean” evidence wise. It could also contain dna from a victim. It could contain foreign material from seating, broken fragments from weapons/tools/anything really.
Who knows what this material contained but inspecting it is very important. Obviously the search was conducted because information came about evidence may be there. It’s also very interesting what pieces they allowed media to photograph and report.
DNA from WT would be expected to be on his mom's clothing. So unless there was evidence of blood or something like that, I don't see any reason for her to take the risk to drive up to that creek area and bury it.

There are not going to be any remaining hair fibres or tiny fragments, if its been out in the elements for 8 years, IMO.

As for what they 'allowed' to be photographed---weren't there cameras there pretty much the entire time? I thought they took pictures and videos of everything that was pulled from the dirt? Of course anything red or looking like it could be SpiderMan themed was highlighted. JMO

DNA from WT would be expected to be on his mom's clothing. So unless there was evidence of blood or something like that, I don't see any reason for her to take the risk to drive up to that creek area and bury it.

There are not going to be any remaining hair fibres or tiny fragments, if its been out in the elements for 8 years, IMO.

As for what they 'allowed' to be photographed---weren't there cameras there pretty much the entire time? I thought they took pictures and videos of everything that was pulled from the dirt? Of course anything red or looking like it could be SpiderMan themed was highlighted. JMO

Media coverage could be a pressure tactic on particular POI’s.
In the Russell Hill/Carol Clay case they released footage of a 4wd with a trailer, knowing full well Greg Lynn would see it and crap his pants and be pressured enough to make a mistake.
This could be a tactic here too.

Media coverage could be a pressure tactic on particular POI’s.
In the Russell Hill/Carol Clay case they released footage of a 4wd with a trailer, knowing full well Greg Lynn would see it and crap his pants and be pressured enough to make a mistake.
This could be a tactic here too.
True, much like they have already done to the Speddings and to FA and others. Just because they try to pressure someone, it does not necessarily mean they are guilty. We have seen that for certain in this long drawn out investigation. :rolleyes:

True, much like they have already done to the Speddings and to FA and others. Just because they try to pressure someone, it does not necessarily mean they are guilty. We have seen that for certain in this long drawn out investigation. :rolleyes:
Agreed, it’s just a tactic used by LE. The Spedding aiming didn’t work, so it’ll be interesting to see what comes of the few court cases coming up.

I'll put money on it being a rag that's blown or washed down the hill from one of the nearby farms.
Not saying that you would lose your money Blues Clues, but fabric would be likely to become entangled on the way down and interfere with that journey. LE may be interested in your little wager (joking). Imagine there was much rubbish uncovered and discarded by them during that dig.

Not saying that you would lose your money Blues Clues, but fabric would be likely to become entangled on the way down and interfere with that journey. LE may be interested in your little wager (joking). Imagine there was much rubbish uncovered and discarded by them during that dig.

The difference being that this was a red piece of rubbish that they could have pics taken of, by the media who were allowed oh-so-close, to help increase their POI pressure and 'justify' their search.

Pretty much all we heard about was a piece of red fabric, black threads, bones. As you say, I bet there were other objects/rubbish found that didn't make it to publication. Because those objects would not have applied any POI pressure.

NSW Police 'looking for remains' of William Tyrrell in series of searches around Kendall - ABC News

"It's highly likely that if we found something it would be a body. We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell, no doubt about that," he said."

They were looking for William, and that piece of fabric was bagged for further examination... because it is "red" as noted by all media at the search site. IMO

There have been two floods and countless storm and weather events since 2014, with the major flood as recently as March 2021. Flood debris travels from the catchment to the ocean in major floods. Walk on any beach at a river mouth after a flood - it's all there.

The piece of "red" fabric appears to have been in a creek. IMO

"Early on Monday, Rural Fire Service volunteers pumped out a section of the creek east of Batar Creek Rd on the outskirts of Kendall."

East is the opposite side of the road to the Riding School For the Disabled

Red Fabric Pulled From Creek In Search For William Tyrrell's Remains | Hit Network

upload_2022-3-29_10-46-46.png

Last edited:
So the inquest finished in October 2020, with findings expected anywhere from October 2021 onwards.

But it seems by October 2021 instead of any findings or a date of when the coroner would reveal her findings, the fosters are under scrutiny instead.

I wonder what happened. Police in November said they were acting on instructions from the coroner.

Did the coroner and her team find something untoward against the FM during their deliberations?

Or did someone else want this done?

Did the coroner and/or police feel that some things were missed in the initial investigation?

Are they just going over the fosters one last time before the findings?

NSW Police 'looking for remains' of William Tyrrell in series of searches around Kendall - ABC News

"It's highly likely that if we found something it would be a body. We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell, no doubt about that," he said."

They were looking for William, and that piece of fabric was bagged for further examination... because it is "red" as noted by all media at the search site. IMO

There have been two floods and countless storm and weather events since 2014, with the major flood as recently as March 2021. Flood debris travels from the catchment to the ocean in major floods. Walk on any beach at a river mouth after a flood - it's all there.

The piece of "red" fabric appears to have been in a creek. IMO

"Early on Monday, Rural Fire Service volunteers pumped out a section of the creek east of Batar Creek Rd on the outskirts of Kendall."

East is the opposite side of the road to the Riding School For the Disabled

Red Fabric Pulled From Creek In Search For William Tyrrell's Remains | Hit Network

View attachment 338131

Still worthy of a look imo, especially considering police spent quite a load digging up a fair chunk of roadside. Projects like that in govt that cost loads have to be endorsed and signed off by those further up the chain and would need a fair case to get it even close. They must of been acting upon some kind of crucial tip off or evidence.

Can anyone provide information to dispel any rumours that the clothes the FP’s wore the day before were identified as still present at the FFGM house or tested by police?

So the inquest finished in October 2020, with findings expected anywhere from October 2021 onwards.

But it seems by October 2021 instead of any findings or a date of when the coroner would reveal her findings, the fosters are under scrutiny instead.

I wonder what happened. Police in November said they were acting on instructions from the coroner.

Did the coroner and her team find something untoward against the FM during their deliberations?

Or did someone else want this done?

Did the coroner and/or police feel that some things were missed in the initial investigation?

Are they just going over the fosters one last time before the findings?

There was a very pointed letter, sent to the coroner, by a social activist, that felt the fosterers should have been investigated more closely. It was also published in various platforms, online and in the press.

The theory was put forth that the child may have died, in an accident, and hidden away by the F family. I think the coroner decided to look into that possible scenario one last time, before the inquest was completed.

I do not feel there was any solid evidence---there was only the 'lack' of certain investigative steps taken. They had not searched the vehicles forensically, nor dug up the garage or the garden, or searched Batar Rd , and creek area, thoroughly. Nor had they fully pressured the foster parents and publicly treated them as suspects.

So they are now getting the full Spedding treatment. I am very curious to hear about the charges against the FF for lying and the two of then for alleged abuse. It will be very revealing, imo.

There was a very pointed letter, sent to the coroner, by a social activist, that felt the fosterers should have been investigated more closely. It was also published in various platforms, online and in the press.

The theory was put forth that the child may have died, in an accident, and hidden away by the F family. I think the coroner decided to look into that possible scenario one last time, before the inquest was completed.

I do not feel there was any solid evidence---there was only the 'lack' of certain investigative steps taken. They had not searched the vehicles forensically, nor dug up the garage or the garden, or searched Batar Rd , and creek area, thoroughly. Nor had they fully pressured the foster parents and publicly treated them as suspects.

So they are now getting the full Spedding treatment. I am very curious to hear about the charges against the FF for lying and the two of then for alleged abuse. It will be very revealing, imo.
It might be both new 'evidence' and dotting the i's but I think they're getting more than the full Spedding treatment katy. The FFP's are clearly being targeted by more than just the police, particularly since November.

The Daily Mail just put out a big article on the Suzanne Morphew case---and they got many facts ALL WRONG. And significant facts too. We have been discussing it on that thread because it could taint the jury pool if anyone is reading it before they get called for jury duty.

edit: here is the daily mail FAIL:

Still Missing - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #98

Oh ya, they're the daily fail by nickname for a reason! They're really good for photos, but you need to already know what you're looking at because you can't rely on their 'facts' at all.

No comparison IMO. Have you seen this?

Person of Interest
I saw it back in the day but I'll take another look, even though I'm not a 4 Corners fan (they can be as one-sided as any of the commercial channels).

A minute in and when the FFM answers the question of "How long has he been missing" it seems she answers how long she's been looking, "about 15 or 20 minutes" and then adds the time he seemed to be missing before then, "it could be 5 it could be longer", so at least 20 minutes. It also appears the audio had been edited between those two comments, so another question could have been asked. IMO there's no discrepancy about the times from FFM.

I know this has all been gone over in here countless times but that's my take.

I saw it back in the day but I'll take another look, even though I'm not a 4 Corners fan (they can be as one-sided as any of the commercial channels).

A minute in and when the FFM answers the question of "How long has he been missing" it seems she answers how long she's been looking, "about 15 or 20 minutes" and then adds the time he seemed to be missing before then, "it could be 5 it could be longer", so at least 20 minutes. It also appears the audio had been edited between those two comments, so another question could have been asked. IMO there's no discrepancy about the times from FFM.

I know this has all been gone over in here countless times but that's my take.

I noticed.

It was good to see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members