Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
drsleuth's timeline says the tea was made after the photos.
The timeline was constructed from inquest notes and CO's book ... both things likely more reliable than some MSM articles.

10:00 -10:30ish :

FGM put kettle on ( after being outside with the kids riding the bikes ) ( from CO book )

Kids had now moved to the back deck , after teas made both FFC & FGM sat outside on deck.

Lindsay emptied the pencil container, & a dice rolled out, played dice game where Lindsay would jump the amount of times that the dice landed on.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

as I suggested previously, I think there would ‘be been earlier cups of tea, however if only made at 10.30 ( which IMO the FFGM was adamant it wasn’t b4) then no doubt still warm to Rowley’s touch .

however, your post that the bike riding was prior to this (10 - 10,30am) tweaked my interest. In the pictures of the children colouring on the patio with FFGM reading her paper ( I would’ve had a Cuppa too) I think William was wearing Spider-Man PJ’s ( not a Spider-Man outfit as imo they are a jumpsuit)
And police photo board shows:
https://i.imgur.com/Tf4zIwz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Also it looks to me like William’s sister was in her dressing gown. So did she ride her bike in her dressing gown, or did the children get dressed after the photo session ?

Wouldn’t bother me, in fact I’d agree with them, if it meant getting my child back and showing a face to the name as a father of my missing child. It’s much more honest and personable, which is a lot more than the FP’s have ever done since the start.
IMO
Wouldn’t the faces of FFC and MFC have been able to be seen by all those wonderful hundreds of searchers who helped in trying to find William.

Wonder why they needed to hide their faces after that.

as I suggested previously, I think there would ‘be been earlier cups of tea, however if only made at 10.30 ( which IMO the FFGM was adamant it wasn’t b4) then no doubt still warm to Rowley’s touch .

however, your post that the bike riding was prior to this (10 - 10,30am) tweaked my interest. In the pictures of the children colouring on the patio with FFGM reading her paper ( I would’ve had a Cuppa too) I think William was wearing Spider-Man PJ’s ( not a Spider-Man outfit as imo they are a jumpsuit)
And police photo board shows:
https://i.imgur.com/Tf4zIwz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Also it looks to me like William’s sister was in her dressing gown. So did she ride her bike in her dressing gown, or did the children get dressed after the photo session ?

I have never seen that photo before. Thanks for posting it.

If I were innocent, then so would I, especially if I considered it police harassment. Not hard to find journalists to write your story. (And I 'd have my car and house scanned for listening and tracking devices.)

The suppression orders applicable to this case makes that problematic. I don't know if the foster parents could apply to have them lifted if they wanted that to happen as DOCS (or whatever they call themselves this week) may well object citing whatever law is applicable.

This ‘suppression’ / DOCS thing troubles me.

Irrespective even of this situation, how can THEY still be ‘controlling’ things when ‘people’ are no longer Foster Carers ?

I’m wondering if it may no longer be DOCS. Is it possible to buy anonymity ?

Wouldn’t the faces of FFC and MFC have been able to be seen by all those wonderful hundreds of searchers who helped in trying to find William.

Was FFFC out there with the searchers ? I recall FMFC saying he searched for days but his wife & mother-in-law were back at house with William’s sister.
But the immediate neighbours were all engaging with FFFC in her initial searches, as she said she went to their houses & some helped her look.

I can’t understand it. Protecting the remaining child is an irrational argument - school associates, neighbours, sports teams etc all will know her little brother & that he’s missing; she certainly wasn’t old enough to be exposed to social media.

I agree that media will overdo things in the quest for their $ and I’ll admit I wished they give up on the photos of little Cleo AFTER she was found.

I think it’s more this that needs to have some ‘decency’ controls around it.

Seem to be a hell of a lot more thorough than previous ones too, IMO

Not IMO.

They've ( top cops ) have come out all guns a blazing in the latest search & invited the media to film. Which is odd IMO

Still, not had any results from that very intensive search thou IMO. They seemed overly confident at the start :rolleyes:

Not IMO.

They've ( top cops ) have come out all guns a blazing in the latest search & invited the media to film. Which is odd IMO

Still, not had any results from that very intensive search thou IMO. They seemed overly confident at the start :rolleyes:

The mere fact they are reviewing old material and doing new interviews seems to me the current investigators are having to do so because it wasn’t done properly in the first place IMO.

I recall hearing that. I don't think they barred them from Kendall though.

As far as I have seen, the female carer said he went around the corner of the house, she looked for him for approximately 30 minutes and has never searched again in seven and a half years.

JMO

It would be interesting to observe, if we were all dropped in Kendall tomorrow, where each of us would start searching. Where would you start Limaes?

Have the bio family done any searching also??

<modsnip>

The OJJDP (Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention) in the US says this ......

"Recognize that some people may blame you for the disappearance because of their own fears for their children. They may imply that if you had watched your child more closely, he or she would not have disappeared. Blaming you may make them feel somewhat safer in the world because they hold you -- and your supposed mistake -- responsible for your child's abduction, rather than the abductor."
When Your Child Is Missing: A Family Survival Guide

IMO this has been happening from the start of this case, and happened also in the case of CS and in Maddie McCann's case (and obviously in other cases too, as the OJJDP included the above quote in their advice for families of missing children).

'Why was William not watched for 10 mins?' 'I would never leave my child not watched for a second'
'How could CS' parents not hear someone open the tent?' 'Why were the children sleeping a metre away from their parents?'
"How did Shayla just wander off with the dogs?" "Why didn't her mother see her?"
"How did AJ slip out of the back door all by himself?" "Why didn't someone in the family see him?"
Etc etc etc ........

Last edited by a moderator:

This ‘suppression’ / DOCS thing troubles me.

Irrespective even of this situation, how can THEY still be ‘controlling’ things when ‘people’ are no longer Foster Carers ?

I’m wondering if it may no longer be DOCS. Is it possible to buy anonymity ?

Initially, the FF were not permitted to face the media because of the fact that William is a Foster Child. They had to get their friends to speak on their behalf, DOCS were there directing them. This was all because of S105 of the Children and Young Persons Act.

View - NSW legislation

Then this was overruled when AS went to Court in 2017 (Department of Family and Community Services v Smith). From that point the Bio family was able to be ID'd - not the FF as they still had a Foster Child.

Now, the suppression orders are because of the Coroner's NPO (non publication orders), and until the Coroner gives her final outcome, neither family can be identified - including relatives. It's not just the FF it is the Bio's as well whilst this order is in place. You may have noticed that the BGM hasn't been ID'd in any articles either when she has given statements. (Since the beginning of the Inquest)

So you see IMO this is why they are not being ID'd - it's not "them" controlling the situation - it's the Coroners orders that override all others until the Inquest is complete.

Last edited:
If I were innocent, then so would I, especially if I considered it police harassment. Not hard to find journalists to write your story. (And I 'd have my car and house scanned for listening and tracking devices.)

The suppression orders applicable to this case makes that problematic. I don't know if the foster parents could apply to have them lifted if they wanted that to happen as DOCS (or whatever they call themselves this week) may well object citing whatever law is applicable.

It's been FaCS (Family and Community Services) since 2011, so 11 years now.

I have never seen that photo before. Thanks for posting it.

I googled "2 piece Spiderman pyjamas" and this is the first thing that came up.

https://www.fruugoaustralia.com/uni...NBjYRQNGeCyZZbfju4D_pZrxeGXrIqI4aAudeEALw_wcB

It got me thinking about my own Spiderman loving little boy (now a surly teen :rolleyes:) and his various Spiderman costumes always came with a mask. It was the same material as the costume, not really a mask but a balaclava. He would put this on when wearing the costume unless it got too hot for him.

I understand that WT's Spiderman outfit was purchased in Bali. Did it come with a mask? Was the mask ever found?

Last edited:
Have the bio family done any searching also??

<modsnip>
i remember reading awhile ago the bio father was out searching and digging in kendall, ill try to find the article, his mother said he was very distressed and she was worried about his mental state at the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
When William disappeared, the birth father said he had tried to see if he could join the search effort with Mid North Coast police “but was instructed it was best if I stayed away”.
https://www.news.com.au/national/co...d/news-story/7375dfc0d889d41a6159312d205a8340

“I’ve been out looking for you with a shovel digging in bushland… I know there’s no point.

“I think you’re dead, I think someone has hurt you bad. I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you.”
William Tyrrell’s biological father breaks silence: “I’m so sorry” | OverSixty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member