Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
From @Bohemian it appears the article is from The Australian and it's behind a paywall so I can't read it.

Post in thread 'Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27'
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Here is one you can read about PD Gov's handler's testimony ...

And here is one that says where William's scent was found ...

"Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William's scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard."

Interesting..

Context: This story first appeared in the January 2015 version of The Australian Women's Weekly. Since this time there have been police developments in the case of missing toddler William Tyrell and they are not included in the original story that has been republished here.

Here is one you can read about PD Gov's handler's testimony ...

And here is one that says where William's scent was found ...

"Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William's scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard."

It's like everything with this case. Any "fact" on the case has conflicting MSM reports. So frustrating! William deserves better IMO.

It's like everything with this case. Any "fact" on the case has conflicting MSM reports. So frustrating! William deserves better IMO.

PD Gov really struggled during the search for William ... 30 paralysis ticks found on him, exhausted by the thick terrain.

The poor pup tried really hard. But the elements were unendurable.

The articles that speak of 'not finding' William's scent are speaking of not finding his scent away from FGM's property.

It can be confusing. But it all pulls together with Constable Gates testimony. Especially when we take into account the conditions PD Gov was working in. imo

The old saying is “you learn something new every day” … meaning “me” !

How have I missed this piece of information????

Are you able to reference this Chrissy74?? As I would like to know more about this visit to FGM’s…

TIA
There was no visit 2 weeks prior IMO . No evidence was heard at the inquest about that & we did hear about the FF's previous visits.

(This assumes that Jubelin did in fact put them through the third degree as he claims. AFAIK, no video has been released to show/support that.)

There has probably been no video released because their identities are protected. imo

In this podcast by CO, at around the 36 min mark (approaching the end of the podcast episode), there is a bit of a recreation of some of the questions that FD was asked.

Then, as you may know, the foster family's car was bugged - presumably while they were being interviewed - so their later conversations could be listened to.

I am wondering which of these Articles to take on board ….regarding what the ‘giving false or misleading information’ referred to?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/neIF ws/article-10847423/William-Tyrrells-foster-mother-pleads-not-guilty-lying-secretive-crime-commission.html

“William Tyrrell's foster mother has pleaded not guilty to giving false or misleading information to the NSW Crime Commission over an unknown matter.”

OR

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence

“The foster mother of missing child William Tyrrell provided a NSW Crime Commission hearing about the boy’s disappearance with false or misleading information, police have alleged.”

Mr Chapman. A Kendall community local who lived only 1.5km from 48 Benaroon Drive, which by google maps calculations is 3 minutes away). His account of what and who he saw that morning is rather telling.

“Mr Chapman said he was walking to his mailbox about 10.45am when he saw a woman in a four-wheel drive driving so fast she almost lost control of the car around the corner.

In the back seat (was) a young boy, with his hands up on the window,” he said.

He added that he was wearing the distinctive suit and wasn’t crying at the time.

While the first vehicle was “driven by a woman, the second car was “driven by a man”.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/fa357f08340e6b3bda5f5c86c48f2eac

William was last seen playing in his grandmother's backyard, wearing a Spider-Man suit.

From episode 4 of the podcast ("Aftermath", Where's William Tyrrell?, 15 Jul 2019, on acast), a description of the man who went to a shop in Kendall to ask for directions on the day William went missing .

Senior Constable CR in a police statement: "Eleven thirty-five a.m. on that date [Saturday 13th Sep?] with Sergeant [K] I attended 'Miss Nellie's Cafe' in River Street, Kendall. I spoke to [the owner, JN]. She told me about a male person who stuck his head in her cafe door about thirty to forty-five minutes prior to the police going through town the previous day. She described the male as five foot ten [178 cm], late thirties/early forties, brown chestnut wavy hair - not crewcut, but not quite collar-length. He was Caucasian, no facial hair, but unshaven, with one or two day growth. His speech pattern was unremarkable, nil accent, and he said words to the effect of, "Hi, guys, can you tell me how to find Batar Creek Road?" She thought he was holding something in his hand, and he was wearing jeans and a maroon t-shirt. The worker in the cafe at the same time also provided a description, which was recorded in my notebook. No vehicle was sighted by either lady."

10:25am - 10:30am Man enters Miss Nellys Cafe and asks for directions to Batar creek rd.

Miss Nellys Cafe to Batar Creek Rd closest to Benaroon Drive is 2.2 km (google map calculations 4 min)

10:30am-10:35am Ffc drive to Batar Creek Rd
Has her head out the window looking for W.
Looking for W or looking for the car(s) coming to pick W up and move him on?????

10:40-10:45am Mr Chapman sees William Tyrrell unrestrained in back seat of 4wheel drive driven by unknown woman followed closely by another car driven by a male

I’m wondering why more emphasis and media attention wasn’t placed on locating the 2 cars seen by Mr Chapman as it was on the 2 cars “apparently” seen by the ffc.

<modsnip>

Detective Beacroft said further investigations revealed that on the same morning, a mother and her two children were visiting a resident across the road and one of the children, a boy, had a Spider-Man suit.

However. Detective Beacroft said the child Mr Chapman saw in the back seat of the car was not the child visiting the street.

Detective Beacroft said at the inquest that the child Mr Chapman saw in the back seat of the car WAS NOT the child visiting the street.

Sounds to me like W was passed on by the ffc on her drive to Batar Creek Rd which ties in with the man asking for directions and Mr Chapman seeing the 2 cars in his street

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering which of these Articles to take on board ….regarding what the ‘giving false or misleading information’ referred to?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/neIF ws/article-10847423/William-Tyrrells-foster-mother-pleads-not-guilty-lying-secretive-crime-commission.html

“William Tyrrell's foster mother has pleaded not guilty to giving false or misleading information to the NSW Crime Commission over an unknown matter.”

OR

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence

“The foster mother of missing child William Tyrrell provided a NSW Crime Commission hearing about the boy’s disappearance with false or misleading information, police have alleged.”
I think you can believe the judge, in the decision linked by South Aussie. She even quotes what you're after, so you don't need to wade through it. Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

The Usual Suspects - William Tyrrell - Nowhere Child - Omny.fm

From ‘Nowhere Child’, Podcast (Published Aug 30, 2019) by Michelle Gunn, Editor of the ‘Weekend Australian’ says words to the effect that MFC said (in Interview by Gary Jubelin and Detective Currey on 1 Sep 2016) …. He is still open to the idea that William is alive and being cared for someone who loves him, and maybe even going to school.

JMO – In MFC referring to William ‘maybe even going to school’ ……. Would assume that William would not be recognised by anyone associated with his attendance at that school.

I also find it strange how the night the ff arrived in Benaroon Drive the kids (who usually sleep together at nanas house) slept in seperate rooms. Did Wt sister see wt that night when they arrived? Possibly not as she was asleep remember and fp may have made out like they had taken wt out of the car first.
Also when fm explains how his sister saw the unknown car in the driveway and asked who it was but not wt as he had crashed his bike into the bushes.
Also fgm stating how the 3 of them sat down for breakfast .
And let’s not forget the dogs not picking up any scent of wt (from original media reports a few days after) some reports later then suggested his scent was picked up but only within the boundaries of the home).
So who exactly saw W that morning?
Kids were heard by neighbours playing yes. But in the ff walkthrough you can clearly hear young children laughing and playing in the background. Noise travels on Benaroon Drive so could very well have been another neighbours children that were heard that morning and not wt. No neighbours confirmed actually seeing wt that morning.
Ff also stated he had gone to the fgm house 2 weeks prior to help clear up the backyard in preparation for the sale. Did they go that day as a family? Could those photos have been taken that morning 2 weeks prior?
I know the photo argument has been gone over multiple times. In this day, I would think that forensics would pick up on any discrepancies. I did wonder if the photo was a screenshot in the early days. Truly though, the photo must be accepted as last evidence based on the years of hard work that detectives and everyone else behind the scenes of the investigation have put into the case.

Thank you; What I do not know is that the 'lying' was actually connected with the photos (maybe it is connected to another subject of conjecture).
What sort of connection? The evidence that's alleged to be false involved denying the assault.

No JLZ ...... a connection to William's disappearance, but not necessarily related to the photos; something else that we are currently unaware of. MOO
Your question was, you wondered what the giving 'false or misleading information' referred to. I'm not sure if you consider that answered?

Then you said, you don't know if the 'lying' is actually connected to the photos. So, were you then wondering if the alleged assault was connected with the photos?

Then you said, not necessarily the photos, but something else we're not aware of but connected to Willliam's disappearance. I think where you're going is that the conflict between the foster parents and the child that led to the assault charges, might have had something to do with William's disappearance? Possibly, I think in a way everything in their lives is connected with William's disappearance.

Your question was, you wondered what the giving 'false or misleading information' referred to. I'm not sure if you consider that answered?

Then you said, you don't know if the 'lying' is actually connected to the photos. So, were you then wondering if the alleged assault was connected with the photos?

Then you said, not necessarily the photos, but something else we're not aware of but connected to Willliam's disappearance. I think where you're going is that the conflict between the foster parents and the child that led to the assault charges, might have had something to do with William's disappearance? Possibly, I think in a way everything in their lives is connected with William's disappearance.
My emphasis is on this: “The foster mother of missing child William Tyrrell provided a NSW Crime Commission hearing about the boy’s disappearance with false or misleading information, police have alleged.”

My emphasis is on this: “The foster mother of missing child William Tyrrell provided a NSW Crime Commission hearing about the boy’s disappearance with false or misleading information, police have alleged.”
It may be true that the general subject of the hearing was William's disappearance. But the subject on which FFC is alleged to have lied is the alleged assault of the female foster child. The judge has seen the affidavits and knows what it's about.

The Usual Suspects - William Tyrrell - Nowhere Child - Omny.fm

From ‘Nowhere Child’, Podcast (Published Aug 30, 2019) by Michelle Gunn, Editor of the ‘Weekend Australian’ says words to the effect that MFC said (in Interview by Gary Jubelin and Detective Currey on 1 Sep 2016) …. He is still open to the idea that William is alive and being cared for someone who loves him, and maybe even going to school.

JMO – In MFC referring to William ‘maybe even going to school’ ……. Would assume that William would not be recognised by anyone associated with his attendance at that school.
Yes Couldbe. Im certainly wondering if W is alive and well and living with another family who loves him and is taking care of him. This was my very first thought from the beginning, hence why I’m revisiting this idea as every avenue seems to draw me back to this theory. With all the public interest attached to this case and if W was moved on to with another family I still don’t feel reassured that W is still alive or safe for that matter. The events on the morning W disappeared are too “almost perfect” to be something that just suddenly and randomly happened however random abductions and accidents do happen and obviously need to be seriously considered which they have been and still are. I do always pray W is alive and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa