Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder why has this come out now?
I'm really hoping the police have something up they're sleeve they can use to keep bs where he is. It wouldn't be the first time they have pulled new evidence out at a supreme court bail hearing, fingers crossed.

I assume that all children associated have been interviewed in an age appropriate manner.

Williams sister and the three boys that resided with BS.

Cannot help thinking about the Baden Clay girls interviews ... innocent, honest and heartbreaking.

RBBM

Never ever have a imagined children knowing the term being 'DEBRIEFED' by their parents!

Did William have a Spider-Man doll with him when he disappeared?

Side note, I LOLZ at the caliber of MS fib telling skills. Holy dooly

Remember the police arriving at the (s)peddo's residence minutes AFTER he left for work? I feel they were working at the very nervous wifey. Who knows what's been said.

I agree with the bolded statement. I use my sun visor every day based on the direction I'm driving and I know many tradespeople who use their visor to hold pens and papers and stuff, so I can't imagine a figurine would be overlooked (unless it was on the passenger side which wouldn't be easily accessible).

I have my suspicions about who is behind a lot of the information that seems to be leaked, but I may be wrong. I can understand their motives and reasons behind it if it is who I believe it to be but I think they need to be very careful. I feel they're potentially making it all about them and they're losing sight of the bigger picture.

agree...interesting times indeed.

Yep, still on the fence. It's interesting and I can see why police investigate it. At this point in time it is not evidence and the explanation for it being there is not unplausable for me as a parent of 2 boys with many spidey figurines still being found around my house and car years after they first got them to play with.
Oh thank God this has finally come out. Some of us have known about this for quite a while but couldn't mention it. Apparently the Spiderman figurine was tucked up under the sun visor in BS's van. Anyone still sitting on the fence?

From the Daily Telegraph " Mrs Spedding told the newspaper her husband, a whitegoods repairman, had been given the doll by one of the children in his care to keep him company during work travel.
Mrs Spedding last night claimed the whitegoods repairman used the doll “to keep him company” as he travelled around the Port Macquarie area performing jobs."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-reportedly-found-in-bill-spedding-s-work-van

This just sounds so creepy and weird and a downright lie!! Who in the jolly hockey sticks would hang out with a Spider-Man doll because they were lonely while there was a missing boy in the area closely tied to that character?

Thanks for that, TGY.

From what I've been told, they also keep child molesters & pedophiles eg Brett Cowan is isolation from other prisoners as they are targeted and assaulted by other prisoners. Perhaps this is why Spedding is in maximum security - to protect him.

Such a shame! Pity they wouldn't let the other prisoners give these sorts exactly what they deserve, just as they have done to innocent children.
I can't think why anyone believes that is a good idea, most people are in prison for a reason, that is, guilty of a crime, not pillars of the community ready to mete out justice to others.

The "bigger picture" is William. I can't help wondering ..... Does anyone think he is still alive?
They apparently haven't found anything that suggests he's not alive, but the searching of dams etc near bs property makes me think the worst. That day pretty much sealed it in my mind that the police don't really think he's alive [emoji22]

I can't think why anyone believes that is a good idea, most people are in prison for a reason, that is, guilty of a crime, not pillars of the community ready to mete out justice to others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you misunderstood. I don't think it is a good idea. I was simple relating information. I hope they all get everything they deserve.

It's very normal thing for children to give their caregivers something to keep when they aren't with them I think

This just sounds so creepy and weird and a downright lie!! Who in the jolly hockey sticks would hang out with a Spider-Man doll because they were lonely while there was a missing boy in the area closely tied to that character?

It's very normal thing for children to give their caregivers something to keep when they aren't with them I think

Maybe .... it's an almost too good to be true coincidence this one, like a bad Lifetime movie.

All of this new information came straight from MS. She said he was driving around all day with it in his van but didn't she herself, and Colin, say that they were out for coffee and at the school assembly for most of the day/ morning?

Think about it. BS has been to grandma's house to fix the washer, has a conversation about the family coming to visit. Asks about grandkids. She says there is a girl age 4 and a boy age 3. He says he needs to come back with a part. Rocks up on the Friday and sees little William and his sister chasing around the house. Parks the van and watches briefly. Sees little William running alone in his spidey suit, grabs the Spider-Man toy and approaches saying "hey spidey" and luring little William closer with the doll. Says something like "what's your name mate?" Little William says "William" and BS says "No kidding? That's my name too! Hey come and give me and Spider-Man a hand to get some tools from the van" and then bundles little William in and drives off. All achievable in 5 minutes or less. Easy to get a 3 year old to trust you if you have a toy, and he could be out of Kendall before anyone notices William is missing.

how did some of you already know about the spiderman toy in the van?
was it a fb rumour or local knowledge?
interesting its out now in msm, wonder who released the info, is it a strategic police leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa