Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. That is certainly not the case as far as I'm concerned. My opinion on BS's involvement in William's disappearance has absolutely nothing to do with the historical sex charges. The police have had BS in their sites as a person of interest from the beginning. They've invested many man hours, time and money in their investigation. They do not do that on a whim. I feel sure that they have a lot more evidence that will eventually be revealed.

I don't think Hillsley has almost admitted sexually assaulting the little girls BS is accused of sexually assaulting. It is all supposition. We don't know how many nieces Hillsley has and we don't know if he was actually living with the said victims in January 1987. All of this is assumed because of what we've read in MSM and Hillsley's court record. It's joining the dots but it doesn't always give a complete picture. I'm looking forward to Spedding's upcoming days in court and hopefully the truth will finally be revealed one way or the other.

Adding to my last post.

A defence lawyer, Peter O’Brien, told the court Hillsley, who had been convicted of abducting and indecently assaulting a five-year-old, had lived in the same home as Spedding’s alleged victims in January 1987.

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...-seeks-bail-over-historical-sex-abuse-charges

So it would seem that Peter O'Brien has evidence that Hillsley did live in the same home as Spedding's alleged victims in January 1987. So that clears that up. It doesn't explain how Hillsley could have raped and assaulted those two little girls between April - May 1987. He was in jail. And that's what the charges against BS are. That he raped and assaulted the two little girls between April - May 1987, not January 1987.

BBM.

I don't see anything about six months in there, it says medical evidence was found after the alleged incidences in April & May (making it even more unlikely that it was the uncle because now we are into the month of May), but they couldn't pinpoint an exact time. Did you mean to link a different article or perhaps this one was edited because the six months thing was a mistake?

Mr O'Brien said that while medical evidence suggested the victims were abused in the first half 1987, it didn't show exactly when the abuse happened.

I think Found may have meant this article Mountaingazer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-related-child-rapist-murderer.html

Mr O'Brien said that while medical evidence suggested the victims were abused in the first half 1987, it didn't show exactly when the abuse happened.

I think Found may have meant this article Mountaingazer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-related-child-rapist-murderer.html
Ah okay. Well I have seen defense attorneys suggest a lot of things in my time here at websleuths. I am not going to take a defense attorneys suggestion as fact. It's all about that spin...

Ah okay. Well I have seen defense attorneys suggest a lot of things in my time here at websleuths. I am not going to take a defense attorneys suggestion as fact. It's all about that spin...

With you for sure.

I think some people on here and FB are failing to grasp, IF these two poor woman where coached when they were kids, Been grown women now they would clearly remember it was JH that did it and not BS.

What have they got to gain by going through all this to send an innocent man to jail.

I think we've got to respect the victims here, also don't forget the Victoria cases that BS is been linked to, What's he going to say they were the evil Brother-in-laws fault as well.

I think some people on here and FB are failing to grasp, IF these two poor woman where coached when they were kids, Been grown women now they would clearly remember it was JH that did it and not BS.

What have they got to gain by going through all this to send an innocent man to jail.

I think we've got to respect the victims here, also don't forget the Victoria cases that BS is been linked to, What's he going to say they were the evil Brother-in-laws fault as well.

But where are these so called allegations or charges in VIC? Be interesting to see if they come out in the next few weeks. The police have had a lot of time to charge him with more but they have not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some massive BS supporter but we sat here waiting for some big revelation about more abuse, connections to WT and then nothing..... I do think Jubelin is a very experienced detective so hoping this is not just a big stuff up on his behalf. At the end of the day the only reason we are all obsessing about this is that we think it might mean we find William [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think a defence attorney would say this with no proof?

The Australian article on the 23/4/15 states the crimes happened over a weekend in March / April 87. Thought I was losing my mind there for a moment.

If that is correct, one of the children was examined in May at Westmead hospital

But where are these so called allegations or charges in VIC? Be interesting to see if they come out in the next few weeks. The police have had a lot of time to charge him with more but they have not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some massive BS supporter but we sat here waiting for some big revelation about more abuse, connections to WT and then nothing..... I do think Jubelin is a very experienced detective so hoping this is not just a big stuff up on his behalf. At the end of the day the only reason we are all obsessing about this is that we think it might mean we find William [emoji22]

But today was the defences day in the sun, let's wait and see what follows tomorrow, don't get me wrong Mr O'brian is just doing his job then
again I guess somebodys gotta do it haven't they, if you know what I mean.

The tendered judgement also contains allegations of 'ongoing' child sexual abuse by Mr Spedding in Victoria.

Opposing bail, Rosa Sharma argued that the two young girls Spedding is accused of molesting 'were very clear that it was [Bill Spedding]'.
Ms Sharma said the girls' mother 'saw bruising and a gaping hole in her genitals and the three-year-old said it was this applicant [Spedding] who has touched her down there'.

The Australian article on the 23/4/15 states the crimes happened over a weekend in March / April 87. Thought I was losing my mind there for a moment.

It seems that not all of the newspapers can get it right. I think the latest MSM reports would be more accurate, the journo's having been present in court to hear first hand what was said. Although the Daily Telegraph did report on 24 April 2015 that the alleged abuse occurred between April and May 2015.

Spedding is accused of sexually assaulting the two girls in a caravan in Campbelltown in April/May 1987.

17 June 2015.

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...-seeks-bail-over-historical-sex-abuse-charges

Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987.

24 April 2015.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

I was always under the impression it happened March/April, cause I remember thinking, was that Easter time. I think I will check back to April 23 posts on this forum

I was always under the impression it happened March/April, cause I remember thinking, was that Easter time. I think I will check back to April 23 posts on this forum

I'm not doubting you Frogwell, you probably did read it but it may have been inaccurate reporting.

It was reported in this article to be from 1 March to 30 April 1987.

While medical evidence suggested the victims had been abused after the alleged offences in 1987, it didn’t show when the abuse happened, O’Brien said.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3152345/bill-spedding-bail-decision-pending/

The article says that Spedding's lawyer said he was living with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, a few months before the alleged assaults took place in 1987.
And says Hillsey was a known sex offender.

Tootsie would you be able to paraphrase please? I can't read the article.

The article says that Spedding's lawyer said he was living with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, a few months before the alleged assaults took place in 1987.
And says Hillsey was a known sex offender.

Thanks Tootsie.

What were we saying about creepy coincidences now we know he lived with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley a despicable convicted Paedophile/Rapist/Murderer SMH.

Birds of a feather and all that indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members