Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding other "persons of interest", I get the impression that this will come to light because I think it's the "multiple lines of inquiry" police keep referring to - aka pedophile ring.

What if the children were fed alcohol or drugs? Say a special coca cola? That would affect their memory and experience

I understand your point, we will have to wait until trial to find out if the mother felt they had been drugged. In some ways that would be a better alternative for a victim.

I too have wondered why - if police insist that there other POIs - they haven't been named.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bill-spedding-back-home-after-release-on-bail-for-historic-child-sex-offences/story-fni0cx12-1227407115538

"He was released from Cessnock prison last night and reported to police in Port Macquarie about 8.15am today as part of his strict bail conditions."

"He was then seen stopping off at the Bonny Hills general store before retreating to a relative’s house in Lakewood, near Laurieton."

"He has not yet returned to his Bonny Hills home where he lives with wife Maragret."

Hmm..... Doing a bit of shopping - life goes on I suppose.

If there were children in the shop, is this a breach of his bail or only if he tries to communicate with a child???

Didn't his bail conditions specify that he was to reside at his Bonny Hills address? Does anyone remember reading that?
In the post above it mentions him returning to a relatives home in Laurington after reporting to police, I wonder when he will return home. Is he allowed sleep overs?

Spedding was granted bail on a number of conditions including that he be of good behaviour, not leave NSW, not contact any crown witnesses, and reside at an address on the north coast.
I wonder if the address is actually Bonny Hill's. Maybe it is Lakewood.
The cost and up keep of the property at Bonny Hills would be difficult on the dole. Then there is the uncertainty of the foreseeable future.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

Yes, yesterday I read Bonny Hills address and now I can only see that he is to reside at an address on the north coast. It may be I am remembering MS statement that there would be no children at their Bonny Hills address. I will try and find the article. Although perhaps their accommodation has changed since the application

channel nine news just showed "paedophile" and poi in wt disappearance bs arriving home with colin who gave him a tshirt to cover his face, colin threatened to call police on all the media waiting.
bs and ms hoping to get their life back to normal.
reporter also saying that police are quietly disappointed but keeping a very close eye on bs who has to report every day.

This says arriving home with Colin. Which is why I maybe thought Lakewood.
Colin threatened to call the police. Thought they would be the last people they would want to see.

The general store is tiny. There is a Woolworths up the road but maybe he didn't want to show his face in a large supermarket.

The general store is tiny. There is a Woolworths up the road but maybe he didn't want to show his face in a large supermarket.
That's my guess. Plus less minors to come into contact with. I could just see the moms faces and pulling their kids the other direction when they see him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I never type a heck of a lot on these threads but I have to say, there are a couple of people that I have wondered the same thing about. People who are a bit too defensive of BS in my opinion, and seem to think the police have no idea what they are doing. Many members of my family are in the police force and this insults me. I feel that some people are implying that the police investigating this case are possibly harassing an innocent man. They aren't zoning in on him for no bloody reason! They have substantial grounds to be investigating him and would have information about him and this case in general, that you and I will never be privvy to! I'm starting to get irritated by it and I guess I will have to use the 'ignore' button for my own sanity. [modsnip]

The law states one is innocenct until proven guilty, the state needs to prove BS is guilty, until then he is innocent. Irrespective if you believe BS commited a crime, under law he is innocent, until proven guilty. Of course the police will harras POI, thats their job, they're trying to catch who they believe allegedly commited a crime. There's no need to take it personally, the law is the law, like it ir not, irrespective who you believe is guilty of a crime.

6 months ago was January or perhaps December.
Does that mean there was an ongoing family relationship and visiting etc and I do query why she now says it was awkward, since charges were not laid at that time were they?

It appears the family relationship was normal before approx 6 months ago.

I think this victim may not have been aware of the alleged abuse until informed by possibly her Mother.

There may still be relationship going on to some extent but now that she has been told about the alleged abuse she feels uncomfortable seeing BS interact with her daughter.

It could be one of those catch 22 situations where she doesn't know whether to carry on as normal or dis guard BS from her life completely.

I can understand that if the alleged abuse knowledge has only just come to light by a third party. Hence maybe the reason BS felt confident in asking for a good character reference at the time he did.

Apparently this victim has given a 21 page statement but it doesn't mean she has said she recalls BS abusing her. I have a feeling someone else is responsible for insisting the charges go ahead. You would assume all of the victims are on the same side but if she doesn't recall much of her youth not sure how her testimony will go.

I can see there being reasonable doubt in The Prosecutions case. .

Would he ask his own child for a reference?
More likely to be the older one but he may not have been aware at that stage either that he was going to be arrested, forgive me but I haven't recalled the timeline.

I have always wondered how BS had the gumption to do this but now I believe he was quite confident the younger victim had no recollection of the alleged abuse and possibly went along the lines of "you know your mother has it in for me, she is just trying to cause trouble"

Get a box of tissues ready:

William Tyrrell’s parents’ heartbreaking letter for their missing birthday boy

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ing-birthday-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227407246246

They love that kid so much.

P.S. A possibly deliberate mention of William's love of action figures in the first sentence of their letter.
Breaks my heart all over again :( And to imagine their horror that the only POI mentioned of taking their little boy has been let out of jail. That poor family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have always wondered how BS had the gumption to do this but now I believe he was quite confident the younger victim had no recollection of the alleged abuse and possibly went along the lines of "you know your mother has it in for me, she is just trying to cause trouble"

I cannot image why anyone guilty or innocent would ask someone for a declaration that they had not sexually abused them when they were a young child.

If you were innocent well you would know that and not feel the need to have it in a declaration.
If you were guilty then it does seem in my opinion to be blarneying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391