Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AJ started to sing to get his sentence reduced? Must be a few nervous peddos, sorry, pedophiles, around right about now.

For those wondering about why the media only released the car seizure information yesterday. I would say there was some kind of media ban in place due to TJ's sentencing being about to occur. It seems once the sentence was handed down the information was ok to be released.

For those wondering about why the media only released the car seizure information yesterday. I would say there was some kind of media ban in place due to TJ's sentencing being about to occur. It seems once the sentence was handed down the information was ok to be released.

I'm thinking what you have just posted makes complete sense ... as otherwise it could have been used by his defence to say that it (The seizure of his car and implications to William's case) could taint his current case. Not that it appears to have mattered much..seems again another violater against an innocent child gets away with a slap on the wrist!!

ASAC Re your post # 976 - I think you almost answered your own question. Would seem to make sense that the police would need that additional information/evidence before they could legally sieze his car ....seems someone in the public has provided that vital bit of information... >>> getting closer...

random question...so is there a codeword paedophiles use when they meet another man, that only paedos know, so they know if that new acquaintance is like minded? otherwise how do they meet if not online?

random question...so is there a codeword paedophiles use when they meet another man, that only paedos know, so they know if that new acquaintance is like minded? otherwise how do they meet if not online?

If there is, I don't know about it :waitasec: :giggle:

Seriously, I don't know how they meet each other :dunno: I guess a lot of them meet online, or maybe they just start talking about sex with their buddies and kind of sound them out, and backtrack if their buddies don't agree? :dunno:

While I'm here I'd like to say thanks to Bohemian for a bit of comic relief every now and then. Your posts amongst all the seriousness are a welcome light relief. They've given me a few chuckles.

I'd also like to particulary say thanks to Makara. This is a very heavily moderated forum but you do so with such politeness. It can't be an easy job you have.

Back to lurking....

No, wait, they find really, really subtle little sign to advertise their preferences... Like drive around in a van that says "peddo" on it :laughing: Or have a business called "speddo's pawn" :p

I was checking up on a Russell Gilbert story and found a possibly new story on Wiliam Tyrell -

http://showandtellonline.com.au/new...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Quote - "A white station wagon matching the description released by police in the William Tyrrell investigation has been removed from the home of convicted pedophile, Anthony Jones.

The vehicle was removed from the man’s home by Strike Force Rosann three nights after a description of two vehicles (a white station wagon and grey sedan) parked near the home of William’s grandmother in Benaroon Drive, Kendall were released."

I haven't been following this case closely so maybe someone could check to see if this a new POI.

If the white wagon seized by police belongs to AJ then why are they asking the public for information about it? They have their perp. don't they? Now they just need to know about the other vehicle, if these were the cars FM seen?

If the white wagon seized by police belongs to AJ then why are they asking the public for information about it? They have their perp. don't they? Now they just need to know about the other vehicle, if these were the cars FM seen?

Whereabouts it has been seen? Comings and goings? To-ings & fro-ings perhaps? There's always that little bit of extra public information that can help with evidence.

New thread coming up. This one will close in 10 minutes.

Thread #17 is now open. Please continue the discussion there. This thread will be closing in five minutes.

M: But in that community, you don’t expect somebody to take a child. I mean seriously, it’s a tiny community, everybody knows each other around those streets, there’s complete trust. I’m astounded that there could be somebody living there or people living there that could do this, it’s just not the place.

M: I don’t think it’s somebody from the community. I think it’s somebody who doesn’t have a history there, I think it’s…If, I mean I don’t know for sure. I can’t see, I can’t see a true local who knows my Mum, who knows us, and knows our family, choosing to take our child. I can’t see that, and if that’s the case, then I feel so sorry for that community, because that is absolutely disgraceful and nobody can trust a soul. That’s not the community of Kendall, people trust each other there.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents

She said that if no-one but the child's parents and grandmother knew about the visit, then the kidnapper would have had to have another reason to be there — either visiting, living or working in the area.

She added there was also only a narrow window of opportunity to take the child from outside the property, which is in a dead-end street.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...t-suspected-william-tyrrell-kidnapper/6771350

With it seeming a possibility that AJ's car may well have been parked across from Nanna's house that morning.
BS releasing his video to clarify he had not been in the street before, during or after the dates he gave.

I am wondering if this might be a bit of a trifecta.
A connection of the offender(s) residing in the street, a visitor or 2 to the street and a person that had missed/ignored a call to do work in the street that very morning.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member