Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T
Don't know if anyone is following the royal commission hearings and Cardinal Pell's testimony. Today's revelation ..... five pedophile priests in one parish! :thud:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-...se-commission-paedophiles-coincidence/7216072

Certainly have...that's why I've been quite and absent. Fr..eakin disgusting pieces of excrement. This is where the cycle begins ... in secrecy....and it sometimes continues because of it (secrecy)...thank F that as a society we are finally speaking about it...exposing it...bringing it out from the shadows. Maybe now victims will feel more empowered to speak out....with the wheels now in motion we can finally put and end to these deranged adults thinking its ok to treat children as sexual objects....and the f...kers will go and seek some help from a professional......

Some of the comments from the victims have been brilliant. They're not letting the slime get away with anything. You can tell they've been planning for this moment their whole lives.

How can the pope sit by and do nothing?

This also plays into any fool who harbours...keeps quiet on What happened to William....specifically any female (women)....If he treats you like a queen but you know there is no physical/sexual desire or interest in you...and you have doubts and your partner shows more interest in your children or grandchildren....speakout....

I bet that AJ and PB were very probably involved in the very same same historical crime - imo.

Just putting it out there.

Does anyone else wonder why some missing children cases get so much attention and others don't? I would hate to think that it depends on who you are.

Does anyone else wonder why some missing children cases get so much attention and others don't? I would hate to think that it depends on who you are.

Race and income level definitely affect the attention missing children cases get from the media it is not right or fair but it is unfortunately the case. I wish every case was treated equally but it doesn't.

William's case is rarer though I think it has got much of the attention because of the mystery and stranger abduction element to it. I just wish it would have helped find him by now.

In the case of Daniel Morcombe IMO it was because of the dogged determination of his parents to find answers. I just admire those people so much.

In the case of Daniel Morcombe IMO it was because of the dogged determination of his parents to find answers. I just admire those people so much.

Yes they are a wonderful, courageous couple who have done so much to help other missing children with Daniel Morcombe Foundation and the mobile app.

This also plays into any fool who harbours...keeps quiet on What happened to William....specifically any female (women)....If he treats you like a queen but you know there is no physical/sexual desire or interest in you...and you have doubts and your partner shows more interest in your children or grandchildren....speakout....
So with you on this comment Puggle - but I pretty much bet that there will be no information from the 'partners' - can't pretend to know why. Perhaps IMO could it be that they are so intimidated due to domestic violence situations, or maybe they are scared at the prospect of losing their security and public position; the other thought that came to my mind is that they may simply be so naive (don't we all wish we didn't need to dwell on this blight on our society!) or alternatively that they are just f&$@ DUMB! Aside from any of that, I cannot abide the thought that there is a woman in our society who would condone this treatment of our children..

Now I talk to YOU ... And implore you to share your thoughts & feelings with someone .. you are and will be safe and free of the horrible burden that has been with you for so long. Please be kind to yourself, to William, and to his family who really do deserve answers and the right to grieve honestly & appropriately.

Thank you & Bless You

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

if, according to caroline overington, the info we the public do have is mostly lies, one thing we all know is true is that a wee boy is missing and needs to be found,
but then police may already know where he is and what happened!?
can anyone figure out why the truth would be witheld if it is?
what could be so shocking, even the journalists know but the public cant know?
is it organised crime, drugs, some racket where fostered children are sold?
its mind boggling and seems pointless at times trying to find william if none of the info is factual!
will we ever know the truth?

Could the "lies" Caroline referred to be about the reasons his parents can't be identified?

They say "legal reasons" but really (from what we can piece together) it's the government that won't let them speak. The article seemed to be around that.

Could the "lies" Caroline referred to be about the reasons his parents can't be identified?

They say "legal reasons" but really (from what we can piece together) it's the government that won't let them speak. The article seemed to be around that.
Yes its weird that they can't be identified but he has been. So has two grandma's.

I don't think it is the Government. This sentence to me is the most telling thing in the whole article:
"You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help."

if you listen to the abc podcast "women who kill" at the very end around 49.55mins where caroline overington talks about thisl case, in my opinion, it seems to be something more she is hinting at, which makes me feel uneasy?
its a long podcast to sit through and cant be fast forwarded

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/women-who-kill/6814146

It can be fast forwarded in my browser (Chrome on Mac). You can also download the file and then open it up in any audio player. It's just a regular mp3 file.

It can be fast forwarded in my browser (Chrome on Mac). You can also download the file and then open it up in any audio player. It's just a regular mp3 file.

ok thats good to know thankyou, for some reason i couldnt fast forward it and had to listen to the whole podcast which was a bit tedious!

bearbear my sound is playing up (STILL!!! Not happy! But that's another story) so could you (or anyone else) please tell us what she says. Many thanks in advance.

ok thats good to know thankyou, for some reason i couldnt fast forward it and had to listen to the whole podcast which was a bit tedious!

Well technically he should have 2 bio g'mas, 2 foster g'mas and as well, how many steps g'mas!

We (well me, anyway) only know about 2 of them.

Yes its weird that they can't be identified but he has been. So has two grandma's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member