Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, bearbear. She clearly is very passionate about little William. All of these lies seem so absurd in a 2016 society where it seems that nothing is taboo and everything is openly discussed. IMO only, the most important thing is William, and any barriers to finding him and what happened to him should be torn down immediately.

hi purpleandgreen, hope youve got sound by now if not heres some of what caroline overington says.....paraphrased a little

'its gone too far, how much you just dont know, at any one time theres over 1000 suppression orders on stories you have the right to know about but im prohibited by law from telling you, theres so much you dont know about william tyrrell, does that look dodgy to you, do you feel steres stuff about that case you dont know, youre dead right and im prevented by law as a journalist from telling you what it is, and to me that is a scandalous situation, and its a scandalous situation that newspapers here in nsw are writing false stories, what you are reading in the papers is FALSE it is
LIES about that case (at this point her voice starts to get louder and upset and the radio host cuts in and tries to interrupt her and to cut her off)
because of suppression orders that exist apparantly for your, for the good of you' ..... (she trails off interrupted by the host), she is upset and i think has more to say but maybe because of the broadcast time limit or she was being censored, it finishes.

I really, really wonder what she knows and how did she find out? To say 'it's ALL lies', and not just that part of it is lies! How can it ALL be lies? What parts can we eliminate as NOT being lies?

So frustrated!

It's the why she emphasises "FALSE" and "LIES" that intrigues me. Seems like she's not referring to 'lying by omission'...which is what more of the common theories revolve around (such as the foster thing)....

So frustrating. I wish somebody would even just anonymously give police information about what happened to William.

if you listen to the abc podcast "women who kill" at the very end around 49.55mins where caroline overington talks about thisl case, in my opinion, it seems to be something more she is hinting at, which makes me feel uneasy?
its a long podcast to sit through and cant be fast forwarded

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/women-who-kill/6814146

Just bouncing off your post, bearbear …

Caroline Overington seems like an extremely passionate woman, and is getting herself excited about the age-old debate between the media and the courts regarding suppression orders and our ‘right to know’ in general. imo

She uses William’s disappearance as an example …. but I don’t believe there is any suppression order active in this case, is there? It isn’t even a court case yet. Isn’t everyone just adhering to the FACS rulings?

I really, really wonder what she knows and how did she find out? To say 'it's ALL lies', and not just that part of it is lies! How can it ALL be lies? What parts can we eliminate as NOT being lies?

So frustrated!

As per my above post, she is excited about suppression orders when she speaks about us not being told the truth or the full story in so many cases.
Could the lies in William's case be as simple as it being not so much 'legal reasons' that identities cannot be disclosed, as it is 'FACS rulings'? The reason I say this is because she (or was it 60 Minutes?) has stated before that 'legal reasons' leads people to believe that there is something sinister with the FP, when there is not.

ETA: Which is not to say that she does not know things about this case that are not published. I am sure she does, and is bound by frustrating confidentiality at this point.

Instead of trying to work out the lies maybe we should make a list of what we know to be true.

So frustrated!

Could this account for all the inconsistencies we've read? I've never seen so much inaccurate reporting. I think some elements of the story have been reported differently at least twice... and then when you ho back to find the first version of the story it's disappeared from cyberspace.

known fact 2
ses and kendall locals spent days searching dense local bushland

There was a case mentioned at the start of this thread, Noah Chamberlin. (link)

He was found deceased, 2.4km from his home - a huge distance for a little tike.

And it took a whole week to find him.

I'm just repeating this, because my original impression was that sniffer dogs had a high degree of success. So it's interesting (and sad) to see a case where things do not work perfectly.

That little fella was 2 years old. I know people keep reiterating that WT was not the type of kid who runs off, but there's a first time for everything.

If WT had wondered off, even for a short distance, then the scenario of opportunism gets more difficult to detect. As it's later down the track. In a more random spot. And more likely to be closer to the surrounding forest areas.

That photo of William had always bothered me. Probably totally innocent. It just seems so different from the other photos of him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply....work and RL....

Not really sure how to take the second part of your post......if that is in relation to my admission that I had been sexually abused as a child....no fear...I have no problem discussing it and have offered my opinion on the subject (From my personal perspective ) more than a few times here....I will admit I sometimes get a bit touchy on the subject of child sexual abuse....but I am an advocate for making this once taboo subject become so mainstream...that none of these sick idividuals can hide in the shadows. To be honest your post makes me think that you may think I have some intimate knowledge of whats hapened to William???.......sorry if I have misunderstood.

Puggle xx

Oh, Puggle, I am so sorry for my insensitive approach. I was in no way targeting you, nor even thinking of your situation, when I was posting.

I truely was in no way responding to you personally (I too have close exposure to). And I applaud your courage and commitment to developing awareness, and your honest communication of personal feelings and experiences.

My 'YOU' comment was targeted at those people with knowledge of William's disappearance, as I have no doubt that all forums are monitored.

Please be secure in the knowledge that in no way was I making any personal attack upon you - I was so embracing of your comments :)

That photo of William had always bothered me. Probably totally innocent. It just seems so different from the other photos of him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Which photo are you referring to please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

known fact 2
ses and kendall locals spent days searching dense local bushland
1. William is missing
2. Kendall locals spent days searching dense local bushland
3. The strike force Rosann poster clearly states 'abducted' not missing or lost

4. Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named.

1. William is missing

1. William is missing
4. Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named
5. Several local pedos have been rounded up and publicly identified since William disappeared

I've been wondering if this is one of the lies Caroline speaks of. I firmly believe the foster family is innocent. But there are a lot of 'family' involved in this.

4. Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named.

I've been wondering if this is one of the lies Caroline speaks of. I firmly believe the foster family is innocent. But there are a lot of 'family' involved in this.
Your definitely not alone in your thought's, I just wanted to add that point as it's one of the very few details police have constantly stated since William went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280