Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article has been sent to me many times overthe course of this thread. Any reason it is thought to be DM? There is obviously heaps I miss as I don't FB.

In relation to BS upcoming trial, I was thinking about his bail appeal. On the historic charges, he was uncooperative with the police. The police could not find the original investigation notes. Why then, when JH was intoduced as a possible perp, was the police prosecutor able to refute that argument straight away as having no validity as he was in jail at the time?

Also thinking about the shirt stuck in the pipe. Could it have been an adult shirt with potential to still carry DNA on it? Wonder if the plumber held onto the shirt and handed it into police.

Justice Bellew pointed out further shortcomings in the crown case including that it had no transcript of an interview with Spedding from the investigation in the 1980s.
He said Spedding's "need to be at liberty to prepare for trial is greater than what would otherwise be the case".

So does that mean they have investigation notes and medical records but just no transcript of interview?
What happens when you are uncooperative and refuse to be interviewed ...would there even be a transcript.?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

That is a serious question by the way. I guess that something may have been tapped on the typewriter to indicate you were unco-operative.
imo

ADMIN NOTE

What's going on in here? The rules have not changed in 21 threads.

Discussing &/or sleuthing William's family will not be tolerated. Discussions about facebook/comments will not be tolerated.

Continuing to do so WILL result in the loss of posting privileges.

Time to review Rules Etiquette & Information

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Justice Bellew pointed out further shortcomings in the crown case including that it had no transcript of an interview with Spedding from the investigation in the 1980s.
He said Spedding's "need to be at liberty to prepare for trial is greater than what would otherwise be the case".

So does that mean they have investigation notes and medical records but just no transcript of interview?
What happens when you are uncooperative and refuse to be interviewed ...would there even be a transcript.?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

That is a serious question by the way. I guess that something may have been tapped on the typewriter to indicate you were unco-operative.
imo

My understanding is that when BS was charge last year he decided not to be co-operative with the police investigation. He got a legal aid solicitor, denied the allegations and did not receive bail. When he did the bail appeal, he had hired a better solicitor and showed just cause. My understanding is the police have the original medical records from 87, their own notes from this investigation and I think no record of interview for BS from '87. However, he must have introduced the JH excuse at the '87 interview and it was investigated and then they decided not to charge him. I say that as he seemed indignant when arrested this time, and looked like, we have done all this before and once they knew the circumstances, they let me off the hook last time. I also got that impression from the interview BS' son did and comments made by Colin Youngberry in his interview about someone who has made vexatious complaints over the years. MOOooooo

My understanding is that when BS was charge last year he decided not to be co-operative with the police investigation. He got a legal aid solicitor, denied the allegations and did not receive bail. When he did the bail appeal, he had hired a better solicitor and showed just cause. My understanding is the police have the original medical records from 87, their own notes from this investigation and I think no record of interview for BS from '87. However, he must have introduced the JH excuse at the '87 interview and it was investigated and then they decided not to charge him. I say that as he seemed indignant when arrested this time, and looked like, we have done all this before and once they knew the circumstances, they let me off the hook last time. I also got that impression from the interview BS' son did and comments made by Colin Youngberry in his interview about someone who has made vexatious complaints over the years. MOOooooo

BBM What is a JH excuse.

This article has been sent to me many times overthe course of this thread. Any reason it is thought to be DM? There is obviously heaps I miss as I don't FB.

In relation to BS upcoming trial, I was thinking about his bail appeal. On the historic charges, he was uncooperative with the police. The police could not find the original investigation notes. Why then, when JH was intoduced as a possible perp, was the police prosecutor able to refute that argument straight away as having no validity as he was in jail at the time?

Also thinking about the shirt stuck in the pipe. Could it have been an adult shirt with potential to still carry DNA on it? Wonder if the plumber held onto the shirt and handed it into police.
It's just interesting that when you google DM this article pops up.

Thanks, never seen that article before. IIRC from sleuthing he is buried in the cemetary behind William's grandma's former house......

Gang related?
He didn't die from the shooting so not sure if this would be him buried there.

Thanks, never seen that article before. IIRC from sleuthing he is buried in the cemetary behind William's grandma's former house......

Gang related?
Eta: I'm way off. Person I'm referring to passed in 93

Where's Colin these days? We could use a good story!

if you are a poi in a case like this but you know you are innocent and being unfairly treated wouldnt you go to msm or current affair etc and tell your story and proclaim your innocence and answer the hard questions?
would the pois have a gag order on them and why arent msm chasing up bs for a paid story, or more interestingly ms, she could tell about her visit to the psychic and her grandchildren taken away etc

if you are a poi in a case like this but you know you are innocent and being unfairly treated wouldnt you go to msm or current affair etc and tell your story and proclaim your innocence and answer the hard questions?
would the pois have a gag order on them and why arent msm chasing up bs for a paid story, or more interestingly ms, she could tell about her visit to the psychic and her grandchildren taken away etc

I don't think going to the completely trash Australian MSM would help your image. They'll make your image the way they want it to be made.
If I was a POI in a case like this, and I was approached by the ABC or SBS, then I'd consider it. They're the only outlets left in Australia with even a passing thought to journalism ethics.

I don't think going to the completely trash Australian MSM would help your image. They'll make your image the way they want it to be made.
If I was a POI in a case like this, and I was approached by the ABC or SBS, then I'd consider it. They're the only outlets left in Australia with even a passing thought to journalism ethics.

Or you could make your own video and put it on youtube to make sure you got your story across?...........or not............

Or you could make your own video and put it on youtube to make sure you got your story across?...........or not............
Lol yeah, those work out so great!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members