Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the crow flies from william's grandma's

attachment.php

I so wish William was home with his sister excited about Santa coming soon. I hope and pray everyday he will be found and those responsible held accountable.

Sadly, it's looking like another Christmas this year without William for his family and loved ones.

I sincerely hope and pray that this case will be solved one day. :please:

police have stated there will be an inquest when all their lines of enquiry have been satisfied etc,
do they need to satisfy the coroner before its granted?
surely an inquest would uncover more info and be more beneficial to the case, i dont understand why they need to wait?

It never ceases to amaze me how MSM reports manage to confound the facts. However, it would be naïve to think that this is always accidental. The Tyler Kennedy story was reported fairly accurately, with only a few discrepancies in the facts. In contrast, WT's case has been plagued with misleading information, probably due to a combination of two factors - purposeful and careful management of the information flow behind the scenes (by authorities) and guesswork to add sensationalism to the very few known facts (by media agencies).

Couldn't agree more. I feel the media was allowed to run on obvious tangents and they used fear way too much to pump up their click bait.

It's to be expected to some extent, and I can hardly blame the authorities exactly, yet I feel the media has obstructed the public's viewing angle on this one. Although it seems likely he deserves some heat, Spedding has soaked up a lot of time and energy. If it turns out he did not do this, what a mistake to allow the media to feed off that line for so long. Many people probably stopped thinking about anything they might be able to provide to the case, after seeing BS in the spotlight day after day, thinking the case was clearer than it was. The authorities should really have reigned that in and made it clear he is one of many lines of enquiry.

But most of all, and I have said this before...... We really needed to know more context of the days leading up to WTs disappearance.

More recently people on here have been discussing the possibility of WT being followed on his travels to Grandmas house....... If that's the case, our biggest hope would be to know who the family is, what their movements were, etc. I know there are privacy concerns, but they are very lucky/unlucky to have the privacy most victims never get under these circumstances.

If WTs foster dad was seen filling up gas on that day, or he was seen interacting with someone when he visited town.... or the family was seen eating at a reststop on their travels, and another UNKNOWN person was noticed to take an "interest"..... or a suspect car was seen following the families car ..... well that is information that the public can only give by knowing more information about the family.

That looks more like timber I think. Could be a spot where workers were ripping fence posts and the scraps were left lying on the ground. JMO

I saw some 'place' that looks like a scrap metal place near william's grandmas - not too far. If you know where scrap metal is - then you might go via william's street to collect?
1. close up itself
2. quick way if you know how (2km)
3. longer way (3.5km)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Walking 4 Warrior's William Tyrrell petition had tried to draw comparisons with murdered Queensland boy Daniel Morcombe.

A 2010 inquest into Morcombe's disappearance, which was held five years after his abduction on the Sunshine Coast, proved crucial in tracking down the 13-year-old’s killer, Brett Peter Cowan.

Cowan had been interviewed by a Queensland detective in 2005, but the cop wrapped up his interrogation, believing the man who had murdered Daniel was probably not involved.

The announcement will be welcomed by NSW Police, who have previously told Nine they did not want an inquest held until Strike Force Rosann was complete.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...-coroner-because-of-numerous-lines-of-inquiry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm always thinking an inquest would be good...esp when we think of how Daniel was ultimately found. But is it pre-mature? IDK. If they are following up on suspects - perhaps it's premature. Would it muddy everything if they are onto something? Probably. I hope they have some good lines of enquiry to follow then. It appeared to me that Jubelin seemed a little perplexed in the last public statement he made on the 3rd anniversary... I'm in no position to critique as I have no idea of where they are at with their lines of enquiry. Perhaps they are close? But he seemed stumped to me. Maybe we need to wait 2 more years before an inquest is possible? Gotta give them time i guess, especially if they are onto something. It seemed to me, linguistic-wise, that they have no real idea (glum face). Not their fault if there's lack of evidence - that's all they need, a bit of evidence. Hope they have some. So, it's just a waiting game perhaps? I am going back there in January, when i visit a friend nearby. I have a mind to look around that bird trail area... i'm no sure what i'll be looking for, but i'll do a lap for sure... :(

sorry for my rambling guys! it's two fold - wanting to keep this conversation going, & wanting little william to be found...

sorry for my rambling guys! it's two fold - wanting to keep this conversation going, & wanting little william to be found...

Your fine words are far from ramblings my friend. In fact, very appreciated. I look forward to the feedback of your trip.
There have been murders where LE have their man, they can’t lay charges but they find and pin a prior on him and keep him close and busy in the court system.
It’s still too coincidental that Ol’ Peddo was close, in fact 6 degrees close, he was meant to be there that day carrying a disgusting past.
I trust our cops.

I’m hoping they have their man and once he’s convicted of his past, then they’ll pounce.
One can only hope.
But hopes don’t bring that precious little man back do they.

I'm always thinking an inquest would be good...esp when we think of how Daniel was ultimately found. But is it pre-mature? IDK. If they are following up on suspects - perhaps it's premature. Would it muddy everything if they are onto something? Probably. I hope they have some good lines of enquiry to follow then. It appeared to me that Jubelin seemed a little perplexed in the last public statement he made on the 3rd anniversary... I'm in no position to critique as I have no idea of where they are at with their lines of enquiry. Perhaps they are close? But he seemed stumped to me. Maybe we need to wait 2 more years before an inquest is possible? Gotta give them time i guess, especially if they are onto something. It seemed to me, linguistic-wise, that they have no real idea (glum face). Not their fault if there's lack of evidence - that's all they need, a bit of evidence. Hope they have some. So, it's just a waiting game perhaps? I am going back there in January, when i visit a friend nearby. I have a mind to look around that bird trail area... i'm no sure what i'll be looking for, but i'll do a lap for sure... :(

Yes, for sure, an inquest will be appropriate. At the right time. The Coroner is being kept briefed on the investigation, as has been stated in the past. Jubelin is not against inquests, and has pushed for them himself in other cases.

There is likely no member of the public who is aware of what is going on with William's investigation. There may be a big sting operation happening, for all we know. We just don't know.

For example, I read about a pedo website that the police themselves had started some time ago, to ensnare the disgusting pedos who try to lay low while indulging in their sick infatuations.

Many of us realised the Coroner is not going to be pressured into an inquest, just because some members of the public want to know what is going on, what the police have, etc etc. As if the Coroner can solve the case for them.

Hey SouthAus I’m having a ‘cow-pat brain’ moment but you might remember some cases where the cops pin a prior on the POI, see him through the courts then pounce then charge him? Sometimes as the POI is walking from the court. I can usually remember several but alas.

Your fine words are far from ramblings my friend. In fact, very appreciated. I look forward to the feedback of your trip.
There have been murders where LE have their man, they can’t lay charges but they find and pin a prior on him and keep him close and busy in the court system.
It’s still too coincidental that Ol’ Peddo was close, in fact 6 degrees close, he was meant to be there that day carrying a disgusting past.
I trust our cops.

I’m hoping they have their man and once he’s convicted of his past, then they’ll pounce.
One can only hope.
But hopes don’t bring that precious little man back do they.

no, hopes will do nothing in the case - you are right. I know they have a suspect on priors. let's just hope they can weed him out... somehow.

Yes, for sure, an inquest will be appropriate. At the right time. The Coroner is being kept briefed on the investigation, as has been stated in the past. Jubelin is not against inquests, and has pushed for them himself in other cases.

There is likely no member of the public who is aware of what is going on with William's investigation. There may be a big sting operation happening, for all we know. We just don't know.

For example, I read about a pedo website that the police themselves had started some time ago, to ensnare the disgusting pedos who try to lay low while indulging in their sick infatuations.

Many of us realised the Coroner is not going to be pressured into an inquest, just because some members of the public want to know what is going on, what the police have, etc etc. As if the Coroner can solve the case for them.

yes, absolutely true - especially if the investigation has not stalled... I hope it has not. They are saying with much truth it is ongoing. I hope they get him/her/them soon... I just feel for little william. he looks identical to my nephew... who continues to grow & thrive. It's just not fair - this little boy. missing - where? We don' know what the police are doing. i agree. good luck to them - go team i say. I hope he is found...

i might know some crispy - i will have to think about it. i'm sure i have come across many - mostly overseas tho. I hope they have him locked up on priors.....

i might know some crispy - i will have to think about it. i'm sure i have come across many - mostly overseas tho. I hope they have him locked up on priors.....

From your neck of the woods, say the saddest case of Abigail Williams and Liberty German case. I have never seen a perfect Identikit picture as the match with DN. WOW if that’s not him I’ll eat my bloody hat! He’s incarcerated for priors, LE knows exactly where he is.

From your neck of the woods, say the saddest case of Abigail Williams and Liberty German case. I have never seen a perfect Identikit picture as the match with DN. WOW if that’s not him I’ll eat my bloody hat! He’s incarcerated for priors, LE knows exactly where he is.

I had to look these up - not quite my neck of the woods. poor girls!

are you talking about the scrap metal collector? if someone plies him with alcohol he might talk... lots of alcohol. i'm sure you can get that (or anything) in prison here... a bit of truth serum could do the trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member