Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC News 24 ‏@ABCNews24 12m12 minutes ago

.@nswpolice have told #abcnews24 the search of a house at #BonnyHills in relation to the disappearance of #WilliamTyrell is now complete

We have to remember there are not changes against WS.

His FB page is less incriminating than my own. He has a few foundations under his home that are actually not uncommon.

And yes he may of helped look for William a few days after, since a news report spoke of a similar van being in the area. But if I had come so close to a distressed family, as he did, then I might feel obliged to go help search also.

Everything seems mostly natural. It's the suspicion that puts a distorted menacing light on everything.

Remember when Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton was a satan worshiper?

My take on this case is that LE are pretty certain that WT was taken, and didn't wander off into bush on his own.

The fact that WS has been publicly named in msm can mean two things;

1. He is being used as a scapegoat to send a message to their POI that they suspect him and are closing in on the fact that WT was taken
2. WS actually IS their POI

MOO

First post...hi :)

I have been following this for the past few days. My take on it is that the neighbours named him to the media. Police have been very careful with what they have been saying.

Media are well known for bad reporting and not using proper facts. Sensationalism and ratings is what they seem to be interested in.

There was also a woman way back in the beginning who posted on the police fb link that police had already been told WT was no longer in Kendall and that police need to look at crime stoppers info again.

The birth mother was posting on many of the missing pages and on the police page (in the comments) and then went very quiet.

I feel that this man is not responsible for the disappearance but obviously the properties have something of interest there - although it has been said that nothing significant has been found.

Imagine if this was all just nothing and they're going to clear him in the next couple of days, and all the publicity and hype was just so that everyone would get off their case about not having a clue what happened to William?

I have been following this for the past few days. My take on it is that the neighbours named him to the media. Police have been very careful with what they have been saying.

Media are well known for bad reporting and not using proper facts. Sensationalism and ratings is what they seem to be interested in.

There was also a woman way back in the beginning who posted on the police fb link that police had already been told WT was no longer in Kendall and that police need to look at crime stoppers info again.

The birth mother was posting on many of the missing pages and on the police page (in the comments) and then went very quiet.

I feel that this man is not responsible for the disappearance but obviously the properties have something of interest there - although it has been said that nothing significant has been found.

Hey :wagon: yes you could be right there, I just hope this has actually been more than a needle finding exercise and they actually do have a clue, but I'm actually not sure now.

Having a hard time catching up with all the posts and links. World time differences can be a pain sometimes (though I do like mornings when I can catch up on US cases before America wakes up!).

Think we're gonna have to sit on our hands for a few hours/days on BS. His Fb page seems so normal, and updated regularly, but as Sandamanda pointed out above there is a 2 week time gap with no postings whatsoever:

31st Aug - photo uploaded showing photo of his wood pile ready for winter
11th Sept - random quote shared
13th Sept - news report about William shared with words "keep a look out for him"
28th Sept - status about how freezer defrosting, part replaced, having BBQ to use up the thawed meat. Later, photo of fixed freezer.
29th Sept - anniversary lunch with wife, with pics of food
29th Sept - News report about William shared with words "still missing so everyone keep looking"

Then, lots of normal everyday stuff, with shared posts about William on 2nd and 7th December. Try as I might (!) I can't read anything suspicious into any of it. However, I'd love to know where he was in the gap periods.

Does anyone know when the couple were at this caravan I keep seeing mentioned? And has it been confirmed it was the Speddings?

There's also a gap between Aug. 31 and Sept. 11.

The middle-aged couple supposedly from Victoria were at The Haven caravan park in Laurietown 9/28 -10/9. (paraphrased from the link at post #441)

I was scrolling through looking for Spedding's FB page and decided to take notes of dates. Did anyone else notice that the caravan park is in Laurietown where the pawnshop is? Is it a big town?

Now I have to ask a silly question. What is a caravan park? In the US we have trailer parks where people live in actual house trailers. We also have RV parks where people stay in recreational vehicles and campers, etc. So, was this caravan park like a live-in place or a vacation place?

Also, someone said the Mrs. Spedding is in some caravan group. Could it mean they have their own camping trailer or RV and take lots of trips? Why would they camp right where they have a business property?

Could someone please post the FB links again, please.

:welcome6:

The middle-aged couple supposedly from Victoria were at The Haven caravan park in Laurietown 9/28 -10/9. (paraphrased from the link at post #441)

I was scrolling through looking for Spedding's FB page and decided to take notes of dates. Did anyone else notice that the caravan park is in Laurietown where the pawnshop is? Is it a big town?

Now I have to ask a silly question. What is a caravan park? In the US we have trailer parks where people live in actual house trailers. We also have RV parks where people stay in recreational vehicles and campers, etc. So, was this caravan park like a live-in place or a vacation place?

Also, someone said the Mrs. Spedding is in some caravan group. Could it mean they have their own camping trailer or RV and take lots of trips? Why would they camp right where they have a business property?

caravan = RV

caravan = travel trailer

If this turns out to be WS responsible LE need to be dragged other hot coals. A trades man had been at the property just days earlier saying he would return surely he was suspected straight away if not LE Missed something there.
Massive shame poor William.

Someone posted just today that there are ATV trails going all the way from Kendall to Bonnie. I hope all those trails were checked out in September.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell have pulled down police tape and left a property on the NSW mid-north coast after an extensive search of the premises.

Police have seized a number of items from the home, rented by local couple Bill and Margaret Spedding, and have sent them off for forensic testing that could take week

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...earance-of-william-tyrell#PoghzF3FlTGDAQyD.99

Hi random-me, welcome!

In high profile cases, msm often works with LE . For example the sydney siege. I get the feeling that is what is happening with this case, given the long silence from LE up until now.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police

The Haven caravan park at Laurieton

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/caravan-p...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

http://www.havencaravanpark.com/accommodation.html

On the 9 News Facebook Page It say's a DNA sample has been taken from the 63 yr old man. Is this the same guy, BS? And what would they currently need a DNA sample for?

(sorry I've got a lot of catching up to do)

We have to remember there are not changes against WS.

His FB page is less incriminating than my own. He has a few foundations under his home that are actually not uncommon.

And yes he may of helped look for William a few days after, since a news report spoke of a similar van being in the area. But if I had come so close to a distressed family, as he did, then I might feel obliged to go help search also.

Everything seems mostly natural. It's the suspicion that puts a distorted menacing light on everything.

Remember when Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton was a satan worshiper?

Hey :welcome: aboard too :) Lots of new faces here :D

On the 9 News Facebook Page It say's a DNA sample has been taken from the 63 yr old man. Is this the same guy, BS? And what would they currently need a DNA sample for?

Well they might take DNA of everyone they look at in case later down the line if they do find a body which has someone else's DNA on it they can make a quick match .. all of this just sounds like normal procedure to me, except for the part where they named BS in the media and told everyone he was the focus of the investigation.

This is all just too weird! I can't decide how I feel, part of me says he could be an innocent man who's life has just been thrown up in the air over a "dodgy" tip off but then the other part of me says LE wouldn't go to this extent if they didn't have reasoning to do so. WS profile seems so normal like but also very open, I know for my parents who are in the same generation they are very security conscious online especially FB (the whole world is out to steal their info type thing). Maybe I'm overthinking but is his profile public so he seems to be living a normal life? Then again, maybe he doesn't realise that his profile is open for the world to see?

My thoughts exactly..the mattress in the un-used pawn shop location bothers me a lot, though. Pawn shops would not typically have mattresses so doubt it was left over after the shop closed.

Hey Skibs!! It's a complex one. Glad you're here, I was just thinking we could do with a map maker ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74