Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the clairvoyant to ask if her husband was innocent sure wasn’t MS’s
smartest move. She obviously wasn’t happy with his version for some reason.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...e/news-story/14fe4d5dbb97dbf0f69f27ea5e190231

Paedophile’s car seized in Tyrrell case

I seem to recall the articles at the time mentioning that police were under the impression the car had been scrapped? KC features in this article as well. Tj was in jail by the end of September 2014 I believe awaiting sentencing in September 2015, so he had already done a year by the time he was sentenced, that is why he was released in 2017.

Yes that backfired on her thanks to good ole Col !

Whàngarei;13943344 said:
Poor William no hope against a cast as big as Ben Her.

He has DCI Jubelin, SF Rosann I & II and, of course, us. (btw it’s Hur).

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...e/news-story/14fe4d5dbb97dbf0f69f27ea5e190231

Paedophile’s car seized in Tyrrell case

I seem to recall the articles at the time mentioning that police were under the impression the car had been scrapped? KC features in this article as well. Tj was in jail by the end of September 2014 I believe awaiting sentencing in September 2015, so he had already done a year by the time he was sentenced, that is why he was released in 2017.

Yes indeed frog he had been locked up since the 27 September 2014. Just 13 days after William disappeared.
I am guessing the police knew just what car AJ drove with or without permission of the mrs very early.

A year to the day after William went missing, the revelation of a previously unidentified person of interest to police investigating his disappearance helps demonstrate the complex nature of the investigation.

www.theaustralian.com.au/news/natio...t/news-story/1743cf18eadd8bc4b860a6ae7cbf6d76
Another William Tyrrell person of interest

His family told the Telegraph in a statement that Jones may have mentioned a visit to Bickford the day William vanished. Another relative said Jones said he was going to see Bickford.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...e/news-story/296fcd4a5fe9bc0c86269d8f37e9ace4

I think the funniest thing about that is she had it on tape and ol' Col heard it.:facepalm:
I am pleased it is on tape ... so as Marg can listen over and over and over again.
Watch for headphones ...she might be listening to her clairvoyants statement ....still. :D

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?

Telling Col wasn't her smartest move either.

Yes that backfired on her thanks to good ole Col !

Poor old Col, he provided us with so many clues, pity he couldn’t find any pics or people who saw BS at school despite all the publicity.

Poor old Col, he provided us with so many clues, pity he couldn’t find any pics or people who saw BS at school despite all the publicity.

Aww ... he was there. He was just sitting in the back row, facing the wrong way, so no-one noticed him.

2pza2rc.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...27bZAhUKUrwKHfh7BzEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662 (slightly edited :D )

also some adults, possibly because of childhood trauma and disfunction develop a hyper vigilance to signs of a potential cso and instinctively know to avoid these people,
but then theres also some adults from generations of disfunction and abuse who seem to accept this as normal behaviour because of inbuilt low esteem and brain conditioning, generational grooming etc they seem to attract cso and marry them and then the next generation suffers, on and on

enablers.
for whatever reason they can justify away in their own minds why they protect anti social behaviour is beyond me.
I dispise them in all forms they hide. more so than affenders.
without the enablers the affenders can't hide.
some enablers are scared sure but plenty just have their heads up their arses in denial.
imo

and if that's whats going on in Williams case......the protector/enabler should be equally prosecuted.

enablers.
for whatever reason they can justify away in their own minds why they protect anti social behaviour is beyond me.
I dispise them in all forms they hide. more so than affenders.
without the enablers the affenders can't hide.
some enablers are scared sure but plenty just have their heads up their arses in denial.
imo

and if that's whats going on in Williams case......the protector/enabler should be equally prosecuted.

To use a KL quote .... definaaaatly

I come here just about every day, hoping that our continued strong energy will help bring some resolution to this case.

I think this case may go to the Coroner, in time, and persons can be compelled to speak. But they can’t be compelled to tell the truth, unfortunately.

My biggest hope is that Spedding goes to prison for quite a few years for his alleged historical child sex crimes, and that Margaret then stops being so willingly influenced by Spedding, and shows some mercy toward the foster and bio families. Tells the truth about those seemingly unconfirmable alibis.

My other biggest hope is that little William is stumbled upon out there in the forest, and that the parents can start to get a little peace. Not the most perfect resolution. But something to help them a little.

Total agreeance SA except my biggest hope is that little William is found safe and well in someone's arms. Alive and well. I don't let myself think otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My heart is with the girls facing court this week with regard to BS allegations. My concern is that other victims have not spoken out with regard to BS, TJ or any other of the named POI for not wanting to upset the apple cart.

As a child I was molested by an uncle and have never told a soul (not even my husband). At the time I did not want to upset my parents and make them feel guilty or cause drama. I hate conflict and always want to be the 'good guy'. ( I'm a Cancerian. It's in my makeup lol [emoji7]) I grew up in a Nice catholic family with an abundance of love so stuff like this just didn't happen in the 70's/80's and I loved my parents and didn't want to embarrass them or make waves. They have both passed so I hope to hell the can't access Websleuths from heaven lol. [emoji56]

I'm wondering if there are family members in this case who felt as I did and have not spoken up and think... I'm fine, I don't want to cause drama.

My message to them would be ... It's not about you now... ITS ABOUT WILLIAM and he may be still out there so SPEAK UP. Even if you do it anonymously [emoji171]

I think the funniest thing about that is she had it on tape and ol' Col heard it.:facepalm:
I am pleased it is on tape ... so as Marg can listen over and over and over again.
Watch for headphones ...she might be listening to her clairvoyants statement ....still. :D

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?
It might be their Mantra, that they fall asleep to every night, a clairvoyant saying “your husband is innocent” so they can pretend for another day.

My heart is with the girls facing court this week with regard to BS allegations. My concern is that other victims have not spoken out with regard to BS, TJ or any other of the named POI for not wanting to upset the apple cart.

As a child I was molested by an uncle and have never told a soul (not even my husband). At the time I did not want to upset my parents and make them feel guilty or cause drama. I hate conflict and always want to be the 'good guy'. ( I'm a Cancerian. It's in my makeup lol [emoji7]) I grew up in a Nice catholic family with an abundance of love so stuff like this just didn't happen in the 70's/80's and I loved my parents and didn't want to embarrass them or make waves. They have both passed so I hope to hell the can't access Websleuths from heaven lol. [emoji56]

I'm wondering if there are family members in this case who felt as I did and have not spoken up and think... I'm fine, I don't want to cause drama.

My message to them would be ... It's not about you now... ITS ABOUT WILLIAM and he may be still out there so SPEAK UP. Even if you do it anonymously [emoji171]

Aww, Cagney. Biggest hugs. :grouphug:

And I agree, the damaging behaviour may have spread much further than is known to anyone else in the family. Now IS the time to speak up, if they haven't done so already.

As well, I have always thought that the 6 year old that Spedding (allegedly) assaulted was thrown off the bed/against the wall by him because she was trying to protect her little 3 year old sister. I have read about so many elder kids that take the abuse themselves, but when it spreads to their younger siblings they try to stop it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber