Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be a tough old thing as the cops would have gone through her like a packet of salts.

But on the other hand she appears a very needy woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be easier to be tough if you figured you were in the right. If you thought whoever had taken William had done it for the right reasons. Maybe to return him to his "real" family.

speaking of that photo, could we please just go over why when it was posted on the official fb site as posted in June 2014, we were able to all pass it off as a mistake? I remember being convinced of others arguments on here, I would just like to be reminded what they were....

The very 1st picture posted to the William Tyrrell Where is He facebook page says, it was added 25 June 2014 12.00. When I run my mouse over the clock symbol it says Added on Wednesday 25 June 2014 @ 12pm.

Clearly, this must be a mistake as WT was not missing until 12 September 2014. The day of the week the pictures were posted correlates with the year stated. If you can adjust the time stamp to post, surely if you made a mistake writing in a past date, it wouldn't let you post. If you can adjust the time stamp, wouldn't you correct your mistake after nearly 3 years when it has been pointed out to you? If you can adjust the time stamp, what is the point of one? I am not tech savvy so explanations would be appreciated.

The 2nd picture posted says 26 June 2014, the clock says, 26/06/2014 5pm, Added on Thursday 25 June 2015 at 7.59

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam

The morning that William disappeared was it bright sun no cloud. Sunny and cloudy or just cloudy

Couldn't tell you, though there are posts on what the weather was like in Sydney and Kendall, and all weather correlates to what anyone has been reported to say about the weather that morning like, "The sky was black and then everything went black."

What does Karlie say at the 23 sec mark

Nothing it is just the police in a house. Just after Karlie said they failed. I assume that is her opinion, looking forward to hearing the rest.
Maybe she means Ryde police. Didn't she say they had lost William, while spitting at the lady officer?
imo

How can he be looking up at her and she us crouched down to his height

She said she reached her arm down at a really awkward angle to take the picture. She would have to be a step down just off the deck to get close to taking the picture. IMO

She said she reached her arm down at a really awkward angle to take the picture. She would have to be a step down just off the deck to get close to taking the picture. IMO

The thing that I don't understand, is if the police confirmed what time the picture was taken and what phone. Why does the angle and the position really matter?

Geez not even NC has had a shot at the photo (well in the media) - just the spiderman suit, she feels is showy.

just wondering why did fm feel she had to explain the photo angle and why william had his mouth wide open etc, was she asked to explain?
i think he looks quite unwell in that photo, stressed, tired, sad eyes and dark shadows under his eyes in contrast to some of the other beautiful happy face little william photos
so sad this is the last photo of him

The thing that I don't understand, is if the police confirmed what time the picture was taken and what phone. Why does the angle and the position really matter?

Geez not even NC has had a shot at the photo (well in the media) - just the spiderman suit, she feels is showy.

Well with the limited information people had at one point about the photo, it could have been assumed that there was someone else that we have not heard about, present at the time the photo was taken. FM has been able to explain the shot without anyone else having to be present at the house that we haven't heard of so far. I guess she was asked to explain that shot maybe after speculation on SM. MOO

just wondering why did fm feel she had to explain the photo angle and why william had his mouth wide open etc, was she asked to explain?
i think he looks quite unwell in that photo, stressed, tired, sad eyes and dark shadows under his eyes in contrast to some of the other beautiful happy face little william photos
so sad this is the last photo of him

Big trip to Nana's, different bed and location - maybe William was a bit tired. He had been riding his bike, climbing trees running around with his sister. Some three year old still have a nap during the day.

bear - it has been so long ago now.:tears:
But reading back through thread one ... the first appeal by Nicole the family friend ...the family, his sister - no mention from her of Mum or Dad .... just the family are desperate to have him back.
Of course we now know why.

this post catwhiskers thread 1 post 92 ....14 September 2014.

This was the photo released first:
https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicefo...type=1&theater

Somewhere in those thousands of posts William's mum commented because constant references were being made to the bruising near his eye. The other photos I saw were on her own fb page - but I can't recall her first name now. Will try to look through some of that thread :/

Of course that photo being the one of William with the black eye that his bio mum said he got at pre school.
It was a long time before the general public knew what the complicated family situation was. Imo we still do not know the half of it.

Two Mum's grieving...........

One seems to have been trying to rethink every last moment of that fun morning that was ruined in just a few short minutes. When someone decided to snatch William.

The family dressed, ate breakfast, played, laughed and planned their day. Mum captured some photos of William and no doubt his sister.

Why did she explain?
I guess she has relived every moment from the time the family left Sydney for the visit to Nana's. Relived it like a movie playing over and over.
So the detail of those last photo's she took of her son - becomes so much more relevant to her. imo

No! I don't think the angle matters one single bit.

speaking of that photo, could we please just go over why when it was posted on the official fb site as posted in June 2014, we were able to all pass it off as a mistake? I remember being convinced of others arguments on here, I would just like to be reminded what they were....

The very 1st picture posted to the William Tyrrell Where is He facebook page says, it was added 25 June 2014 12.00. When I run my mouse over the clock symbol it says Added on Wednesday 25 June 2014 @ 12pm.

Clearly, this must be a mistake as WT was not missing until 12 September 2014. The day of the week the pictures were posted correlates with the year stated. If you can adjust the time stamp to post, surely if you made a mistake writing in a past date, it wouldn't let you post. If you can adjust the time stamp, wouldn't you correct your mistake after nearly 3 years when it has been pointed out to you? If you can adjust the time stamp, what is the point of one? I am not tech savvy so explanations would be appreciated.

The 2nd picture posted says 26 June 2014, the clock says, 26/06/2014 5pm, Added on Thursday 25 June 2015 at 7.59

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam

The photo on the Official site was backdated, you can do this on a "page", you can't on a normal FB account.

I think what happened is they were setting the page up for the press release about the campaign, back dating the pics to align with whatever. Someone made a typo.

I have a copy of the original photo with the date posted showing hopefully that helps for people to understand. The date in black tells you when the photo was added.

attachment.php

ETA: If you go to the official page and hold your mouse over the little clock next to the date, it will show the added date.

Attachments

• 14.06.26 Posts Date1a.jpg
    14.06.26 Posts Date1a.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 130

From memory didn't she also say somewhere that she was standing on the stairs?

The photo on the Official site was backdated, you can do this on a "page", you can't on a normal FB account.

I think what happened is they were setting the page up for the press release about the campaign, back dating the pics to align with whatever. Someone made a typo.

I have a copy of the original photo with the date posted showing hopefully that helps for people to understand. The date in black tells you when the photo was added.

attachment.php

ETA: If you go to the official page and hold your mouse over the little clock next to the date, it will show the added date.

Thanks for the reply,, this is the 3rd post, are you able to post the very 1st 2 posts, the date in black on those 2 posts is June 2014, otherwise members who are interested can scroll back on the facebook page.

Thanks for the reply,, this is the 3rd post, are you able to post the very 1st 2 posts, the date in black on those 2 posts is June 2014, otherwise members who are interested can scroll back on the facebook page.

I've only got one other and I'm not going scrolling lol :thinking:. As they are the first few posts on the page I think it's obvious that the dates align with the campaign starting - just simple typo's.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 14.06.26 Posts Date b.jpg
    14.06.26 Posts Date b.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 125
I can appreciate not wanting to scroll, it takes ages. The 1st 2 pictures on the site, pop up the black box over the clock and they clearly say posted June 2014. Checked it today. The 1st 2 dates do not align with the campaign starting. But they do align with his 3rd birthday. IMO

I can appreciate not wanting to scroll, it takes ages. The 1st 2 pictures on the site, pop up the black box over the clock and they clearly say posted June 2014. Checked it today. The 1st 2 dates do not align with the campaign starting. But they do align with his 3rd birthday. IMO

Looks like I'm going scrolling....................:gaah:

If the adoption of Williams sister has not been finalised I'm assuming Karlie is still getting occasional arranged visits with her daughter. NC had stated KT & BC had infrequent visits at a public shopping Centre outside Rhyde every 6-7 weeks.....

That must be traumatic for both sets of parents with the current media reports of KT and other POI's namely TJ. I'm surprised the media haven't started staking out the Macquarie Centre.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

police presser from sept 2017, det jubelin says a lot of initial pois have been eliminated, wondering if these pois would be informed, presuming bs, tj etc arent among them?

police have identified almost 700 persons of interest, conducted hundreds of interviews and gathered more than 4,000 pieces of evidence but are no trace of William has ever been found.Speaking publicly about the case for the first time in 12 months, lead investigator Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said police had targeted suspects until they could rule out their involvement in the toddler's disappearance.
"This is a dynamic investigation. A substantial amount of those persons of interest have now been reduced but because of the dynamic nature of this investigation that list of persons of interest is constantly being added to," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...rrell-still-missing-after-three-years/8893910

Yes, the very first one does say 2014, second and there after the clock says 2015.

I really can't explain that except to say that the computer date must be incorrect.

I wouldn't imagine that it would be possible for them to post a picture that has been confirmed as being taken on 12th Sept 14 on that date, let alone knowing they would need the page prior to William going missing.

Just one of those strange computer glitches I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa