Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the rumours. You can imagine how I feel. I can imagine how the girls feel. I wish the judge hadn't been changed at the last minute. I am afraid that last mention was a diversionary tactic to bring that change about. Those poor little girls, now grown women. :cry:

I am not being nasty but why are you so sure he was guilty of the charges. I am genuinely curious. I always thought he would be found not guilty due to lack of evidence.

I am not being nasty but why are you so sure he was guilty of the charges. I am genuinely curious. I always thought he would be found not guilty due to lack of evidence.

I agree, if no evidence back then what did they have some 30 years later? I really think it should of been properly dealt with back then IMO.

If the judgement of how we speak could be stopped, it would be much appreciated.

I am finding it difficult to respond to anything posted due to the attitude.

I didn't mean to offend you with the question. I apologise if I did?

A family friend of BS is saying he has been found not guilty but the media cannot announce it until the Victoria case is finalised.

The media can't announced it. But a friend can on social media.
I wonder if BS is allowed to announce it himself via msn, u tube or social media?

I believe the lack of evidence after all this time was a huge hurdle. Everything I have read about historical cases, which is a lot just lately, indicates that the timespan is the hugest obstacle. Witnesses die, can't be found, etc etc.

I believe the girls. I believe their recall of the details. They were quite explicit. The medical reports backed them up, at least the bruising on the youngest one did. Unfortunately she was the one with less recall. Hillsley was in jail. It takes a lot for a victim to come forward ... and then to be grilled endlessly by the defence.

I will be interested to read a summation of the case, and see what actually happened. But I don't know if that is likely to ever be available, unless the girls allow it.

This is not directed at you, louise, but I am getting so tired of people saying that I am mindlessly going after Spedding. I have no reason to do that. I always admit when I am wrong. It is the way that I am reading what we have here, I don't feel that I am way off track. Time will tell ... I hope. For William's sake.

I'd like that.

Tasmania. You can also go to Invercargill in NZ and it will still be light at 11.00 pm in December. School holidays, great fun for kids!

This means in winter the sun goes down at 5pm in winter?

Living in a pub. Surely there is more affordable accommodation? Is there more anonymous means of living there?

Bickford was having dinner with wife? Not confirmed by police?

Pub = Hub.
Walk in walk out. No doors. Wifi.

Does anyone know where this picture of William was taken? I was wondering if it Lakewood or Laurieton?
attachment.php

Source https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/6af1e4e9dfe5cc917e88dfe3d6f66702
]
205bd7037de457dbf120217959b54647_view.jpg

Not sure, possibly same day this was taken? Such a cheeky grin. :D

A family friend of BS is saying he has been found not guilty but the media cannot announce it until the Victoria case is finalised.

wow! i was sure hed be found guilty!
it should have been properly dealt with years ago, those poor little girls back then and now, having to live with this!

wow! i was sure hed be found guilty!
it should have been properly dealt with years ago, those poor little girls back then and now, having to live with this!

From what I see it is not a certainty. Could be a con, could be lack of jail time. I am going to wait and see.

Slowly the jaws of the law close.

Too many pedos in this country get 9 months for horrible things. For ruining a young child's life. Filling them with pain, terror, bad dreams, ongoing issues.
We have the absolute worst cases of precedent here. There is no reason for it, with the laws we now have in place. It is disgusting. It is about time we started flooding our adjudicators and prosecutors with written disgust about these matters each time we hear of them.

The official and actual addresses of all of the POIs at the time of William’s disappearance (and in the months before and after) need to be forensically examined.

Wouldn’t hurt for investigators to look at William’s sister’s history of care and who she came into contact with and their movements.

There must be a common denominator here and all that has to be found is the right lever to press for this long-running charade to come to an end. Hopefully with William being recovered alive.

]
205bd7037de457dbf120217959b54647_view.jpg

Not sure, possibly same day this was taken? Such a cheeky grin. :D

I seem to remember an annual(?) event taking place at a dam close to Kendall. Could they have been taken there? Reference post(s) of mine way back in the threads somewhere.

In the Northern Hemisphere’s Summers the sun takes a long time to set due to the angle it hits the earth. Remember from when I was in England a few years ago that it was still light at around 9pm or so.

Too many pedos in this country get 9 months for horrible things. For ruining a young child's life. Filling them with pain, terror, bad dreams, ongoing issues.
We have the absolute worst cases of precedent here. There is no reason for it, with the laws we now have in place. It is disgusting. It is about time we started flooding our adjudicators and prosecutors with written disgust about these matters each time we hear of them.

I agree. Prosecute them and, if found guilty, jail (and therapeutically treat them, if possible) as soon as possible after the fact in the case of child victims — rather than doing that decades later to adult survivors.

Hazy memories, misplaced evidence and plausible deniability can, and do, impact the outcomes of historical trials. That can lead to retraumatisation of adult survivors in many instances who are sometimes left without help to reintegrate and reframe the original traumatic event(s).

For other adult survivors, historical trials can give them a ‘voice’ after, sometimes, decades of not having one. In that case, what doesn’t kill us can only make us stronger.

In the Northern Hemisphere’s Summers the sun takes a long time to set due to the angle it hits the earth. Remember from when I was in England a few years ago that it was still light at around 9pm or so.

beautiful pinky mauve july skies in paris at 9.30 pm too!

It was a little rhetorical. I was hoping someone said, yes Tasmanian winter at this location was say, 7pm darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member