Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping from what the mod. says in Thread #1
(quote)
VICTIM FRIENDLY

Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

Not one person is bashing a victim here. imo

We may be frustrated that the behaviour does not seem to have changed from when William was removed till now, or it has reverted.

We are concerned that there may be mental issues, and there appears to be drug issues.

We are concerned about the violence exhibited toward our public peace officers, especially in front of children.

We are concerned about all of these things because Karlie would like to see all of her children together (as stated on the Sunday Night show). That includes little William.
And because she has publicly declared that it is the foster parents fault that William went missing, refuses to accept the responsibility that William may not have been in that position if she and her partner had lifted their parenting game after falling under FACS scrutiny.

Absolutely sleep!

Which ones would be seeking professional help and which ones would be self medicating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With full support offered by the government, I'm sure to do everything to help them stay effective vital parents. IMO

OK, so you equate them with not being in MSM as having done good things. They are protected by at least 2 govt. departments, any discrepencies in reporting around their stories have been cleaned up by MSM ad nauseum. I child in care's suspected homicide investigation appears compromised by other parties interests and over three years after WT has been missing, people want to talk about the cleared dysfunctional parents who were hundreds of kilometres away from him when he went missing about how they bounce from one disaster to the next today. And the people who keep pumping that information to the public are who? The police who are harnessing the MSM as part of their investigation? That is why it is valid to keep talking about KT? This is police stratergy?

That's the thing, his Bio parents were also protected by the same 2 gov departments until the 'advocate' decided to break the law and fight the matter in court, yes she won, but what was achieved - the Bio's criminal backgrounds released, the press were let lose on them etc etc.

If this court case had of achieved what that 'advocate' wanted, which was information on the FF released IMO, we would be talking about them if they were mentioned in MSM - they haven't so we aren't.

Easy.

Not one person is bashing a victim here. imo

We may be frustrated that the behaviour does not seem to have changed from when William was removed till now, or it has reverted.

We are concerned that there may be mental issues, and there appears to be drug issues.

We are concerned about the violence exhibited toward our public peace officers, especially in front of children.

We are concerned about all of these things because Karlie would like to see all of her children together (as stated on the Sunday Night show). That includes little William.
And because she has publicly declared that it is the foster parents fault that William went missing, refuses to accept the responsibility that William may not have been in that position if she and her partner had lifted their parenting game after falling under FACS scrutiny.

Well the decision was made for her by people who assessed and had the authority to say, someone else can do the job better and we will place him there. The fact he was taken from Kendall is not hers or Brendan's fault or responsibility at all. IMO

[/B]

Well the decision was made for her by people who assessed and had the authority to say, someone else can do the job better and we will place him there. The fact he was taken is not hers or Brendan's fault or responsibility at all. IMO

It is the fault of the person or persons who snatched William ..simple
The responsibility now falls as much on those who know something but are not saying anything..imo

With full support offered by the government, I'm sure to do everything to help them stay effective vital parents. IMO

That full support has been available to Karlie, as well. I have posted before the numerous parenting programs, financial management programs, other programs, that are available through our social services.
Karlie also had FACS support, and government support, until they had to remove her children for their own safety. Likely because she was not responding to or accepting the support.
And she likely still has government support now, for all we know. Unless she has some kind of paid employment that we are not aware of.

That's the thing, his Bio parents were also protected by the same 2 gov departments until the 'advocate' decided to break the law and fight the matter in court, yes she won, but what was achieved - the Bio's criminal backgrounds released, the press were let lose on them etc etc.

If this court case had of achieved what that 'advocate' wanted, which was information on the FF released IMO, we would be talking about them if they were mentioned in MSM - they haven't so we aren't.

Easy.

What is the point of the discussion then, when it is biased, unfair and missing a whole piece of information? titilation?

I think you can see that I can't. I always end up slagging on myself. :innocent:

I’m sure it takes a lot practise and we haven’t had to target a cop recently.

I’ll keep a pocket full of watermelon seeds handy just in case I should cause a commotion in a shopping centre in front of my little kiddies.

That full support has been available to Karlie, as well. I have posted before the numerous parenting programs, financial management programs, other programs, that are available through our social services.
Karlie also had FACS support, and government support, until they had to remove her children for their own safety. Likely because she was not responding to or accepting the support.
And she likely still has government support now, for all we know. Unless she has some kind of paid employment that we are not aware of.

Well SA, there's the literature of how things should go and then the reality of how that is and isn't applied in a lot of people's experience.

Please tell me all the achievements in the bio lives.
Fair dinkum I really need to know as I can’t find anything on google except a horizontal achievement.

Achievements aren't the issue with them though.

What is the point of the discussion then, when it is biased, unfair and missing a whole piece of information? titilation?

Nobody is forcing anyone to read here. We are discussing items from MSM about persons related to William's case. Just as we do with Natalie or anyone else who is in MSM.
They do not have to be involved in William's disappearance to be allowed in discussion here. The requirement is being in MSM.

Well SA, there's the literature of how things should go and then the reality of how that is and isn't applied in a lot of people's experience.

Yes. I completely understand that.

Some people accept the assistance. Some people don't. The onus is entirely on them.

They all have access to the same support.

Yes. I completely understand that.

Some people accept the assistance. Some people don't. The onus is entirely on them.

They all have access to the same support.

Serious question, do you work in CPS's? If so, then I won't dispute what you have to say anymore. I ask, cause I have never seen anyone except the minister back such a run down, broken system full of horrific failures.

OK, so you equate them with not being in MSM as having done good things. They are protected by at least 2 govt. departments, any discrepencies in reporting around their stories have been cleaned up by MSM ad nauseum. I child in care's suspected homicide investigation appears compromised by other parties interests and over three years after WT has been missing, people want to talk about the cleared dysfunctional parents who were hundreds of kilometres away from him when he went missing about how they bounce from one disaster to the next today. And the people who keep pumping that information to the public are who? The police who are harnessing the MSM as part of their investigation? That is why it is valid to keep talking about KT? This is police stratergy?

No. It’s to protect the sisters identity.

Serious question, do you work in CPS's? If so, then I won't dispute what you have to say anymore. I ask, cause I have never seen anyone except the minister back such a run down, broken system full of horrific failures.

My point is that Karlie and Brendan had/have the same kind of access to the benefits of the system as the foster parents had/have.

I am also aware of failures in the system, such as in the Chloe Valentine case. But I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater. These at-risk children need our help, the help is administered by our government.

Serious question of you. Do you know a better way? Better than the parental coaching, the classes and support offered by social services, the support money provided by our tax dollars, the medical bulk billing assistance. We try to help children remain with their birth parents, until/unless the risk becomes too great. (Except in cases like Chloe Valentine :( )

Easy.

And there is a little girl who’s identity must be kept secret and sacred. That’s all about her.

Maybe there is instructions with pictures on Aunty G to assist with distance and projection ....:giggle:

True soso but I might leave that for another day. I’ll stick with the watermelon seeds for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member