Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Richie. I don't want to get too bogged up with the shadows as I believe the main fact discovered in the picture is that there is another adult present besides the foster mother and grandy. I would argue that 100%.

What time do you think the picture was taken? I may be interpreting your shadow incorrectly as it seems that the shadows on the furniture align with 1400. Or does it align with 9.00 am?
attachment.php

If you google image search for a better quality picture those ‘furniture shadows’ are clearly reflections off the decking oil. Also there’s a wall right behind it so can’t be a shadow. Photo taken around 9:14am (plus or minus 20 seconds).

I hadn’t thought too much about where William is looking. I take thousands of photos of my kids and I’m still waiting for one where they are all looking at the camera at the same time. Who knows, maybe FM was waving spidey doll in the air to draw his attention away from his drawing. Roar at spidey, spidey.

Is anyone local enough they can check to see if the pub has public WIFI for tenants and drinkers?

And does the local cafe have public WIFI?

Careful, can’t call him Jubes as it’s apparently disrespectful
:loveyou:

Haha I don't think he'd mind............he's such a no nonsense kinda fella :moo:

Is anyone local enough they can check to see if the pub has public WIFI for tenants and drinkers?

And does the local cafe have public WIFI?

Which pub? Which cafe? If we know which ones, maybe we can find out.

Local to where exactly? There are a few townships we have been speaking of here.

The pub PB resided. The cafe that BS visited the morning prior the school assembly

The pub PB resided. The cafe that BS visited the morning prior the school assembly

Nothing in the internet reviews or info is saying that the Buzz Cafe in Laurieton has wifi. Good coffee and beetroot tart, though. :)

Do we even know the name of the pub that Bickford resided in?

Credulious' question about the wifi has me thinking. I wonder if the police have been able to get warrants for Jones and Bickford's phones and telco history on those phones? There may be more to this 'two cars' thing than just cars.

There is a pic of a laptop there. Maybe they do have wifi. I wonder if they had it in 2014?

https://www.facebook.com/topspotcafe/posts/1996257987297631

Not that I personally think Spedding was there at the cafe on that morning. (Just so you know :D )
I think the police tried as hard as they could to confirm his alibi - hence the North Haven Bowls Club thing, and staff interviews - but were unable to find any evidence of him there, or in Laurieton, that morning. imo

Stick around please, your input is always valuable

Aw. Seeing as you asked so nicely, Hb, I guess I will stick around. For William’s and his loved ones’ sakes.

Thanks Frogwell. Seems Mr Spedding had an alibi for 10.00 am on the day William disappeared. He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00 am. It would have taken some time to have his coffee and then he walked across the road to the school. He could not have possibly driven to Kendell at 10.30 am, could he. Detectives clearly stated he is not a suspect.

However ... "The man leading the hunt for little William, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, said there had been a lot of activity play out in public — but there was much more happening behind the scenes.

“We’re doing a lot of things that don’t hit the public’s attention and go just as hard on people.

As I sit here, we’re doing covert investigative strategies on a number of people,” DEt Insp Jubelin told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

I think it is reasonable to question any behaviour of people connected, including Mr Spedding, even though there is no suggestion that the families are involved.

"He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00"

I've never had a bank statement that provides times for transactions. Not even when viewing it on line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member