Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost my like button but yes to everything you just said. I don’t think Jubes and team would pot themselves in a situation without Damn good evidence.

I don’t think DCI Jubelin would do that either, not after his experiences with the Gordon Wood and the Bowraville Children’s cases. When he charges someone with this crime, he’s going to do his best to make sure it sticks. Softly, softly, catchee monkey.

$1 million dollars must be like an anaconda, slowly suffocating and consuming its prey

When the money stops, people get desperate

thanks JLZ, I agree. I think I'll just not log in, that way my 'silence' will be ensured

Awww ... Warshawski, that's not what I meant at all. I just was telling you what some people do, read back instead of forward, because you always say that you are so far behind.

No-one wants your silence. And I am really sorry if that is what you thought I meant.

$1 million dollars must be like an anaconda, slowly suffocating and consuming its prey

When the money stops, people get desperate

Hi MR and welcome to William’s thread.

$1,000,000 or no, you would think that the ‘someone [who] knows something’ would’ve come forward by now. At least out of common human decency. But, then again, that seems to be in short supply in William’s case.

William will be 7 years of age in a couple of months then, after a few more, he will have been separated from his loved ones for almost four years. Yet there is still no word of his whereabouts, or if he is alive or deceased.

What a dreadful crime it is to take someone’s child. I hope the person who intervened in William’s life that day has the truth choked right out of them and our courts chew them up and spit them out — straight into a prison cell for a very long time.

In so many cases of suspected paedophiles being put on trial or even being convicted after trial their names are often withheld. Maybe this is why spedding is taking certain media outlets to court .

This one's wasn't BUT - :gaah:

Notorious South Australian pedophile Shannon McCoole has had his minimum jail sentence cut by two years for testifying against another offender in Europe.

In submissions, defence counsel Mark Griffin said McCoole gave evidence on two occasions by video link and his testimony was both of value and significance.

He said it also demonstrated remorse on behalf of his client, who regarded it as "the right thing to do".

Prosecutors argued that while McCoole had been willing to co-operate with Danish authorities, that co-operation was on his own terms.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/30360b4f1fd3ea641dc71a10334b87d3
SA pedophile MCoole's jail term cut

This one's wasn't BUT - :gaah:

Notorious South Australian pedophile Shannon McCoole has had his minimum jail sentence cut by two years for testifying against another offender in Europe.

In submissions, defence counsel Mark Griffin said McCoole gave evidence on two occasions by video link and his testimony was both of value and significance.

He said it also demonstrated remorse on behalf of his client, who regarded it as "the right thing to do".

Prosecutors argued that while McCoole had been willing to co-operate with Danish authorities, that co-operation was on his own terms.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/30360b4f1fd3ea641dc71a10334b87d3
SA pedophile MCoole's jail term cut

His parents must be so proud. What a revolting excuse for a human being. I doubt very much that he 'snitched' because it was the right thing to do. He did it because he thought it would get him a lighter sentence. So he is a paedophile and a snitch and very self-serving to boot. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see as many of these people go down as possible but don't use the excuse 'right thing to do'. Call it like it is.

Awww ... Warshawski, that's not what I meant at all. I just was telling you what some people do, read back instead of forward, because you always say that you are so far behind.

No-one wants your silence. And I am really sorry if that is what you thought I meant.

I knew what you meant SA.
Pssst I do the same sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His parents must be so proud. What a revolting excuse for a human being. I doubt very much that he 'snitched' because it was the right thing to do. He did it because he thought it would get him a lighter sentence. So he is a paedophile and a snitch and very self-serving to boot. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see as many of these people go down as possible but don't use the excuse 'right thing to do'. Call it like it is.

I agree, Inspector. His ‘co-operation’ is self serving and on his own terms, not as a result of him feeling any remorse for his crimes:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-...-mccoole-gets-jail-sentence-reduction/9674978

He knows more but will only tell if it benefits him — and him only.

My reason for bringing up AJ and, by extension PB, is not to pour cold water on the fact that BS may have had some role in William’s disappearance but merely to bring to attention to the fact that he is not the only POI. If BS is charged irt William’s disappearance, I’ll bet that any lawyer worth his salt is going to bring up AJ and, possibly PB, as part of BS’s defence and, vice versa.

I totally understand where you're coming from Bo. It's a tangled web for sure.

do we have results of BS court appearances ?

I'm just dubbing him 'Teflon' from here on, since nothing seems to stick. .. and if it doesn't, what's the alter alternative please ?

I totally understand where you're coming from Bo. It's a tangled web for sure.

do we have results of BS court appearances ?

I'm just dubbing him 'Teflon' from here on, since nothing seems to stick. .. and if it doesn't, what's the alter alternative please ?

It sure is a tangled web. I hope DCI Jubelin can unravel it.

No results from BS’ NSW court appearance, only rumours he was found not guilty.

If nothing sticks to BS, that could mean William’s was a stranger abduction (like BPC in Daniel Morcombe’s) or an acquaintance abduction, perpetrated by someone visiting, working or residing in Benaroon Drive (and resulting in William’s death and the concealment of his remains); an extended family abduction (where William is alive and is being hidden); or a non-family abduction (where William is also alive but being held captive). The only other alternative is that William met with an accident of some type and it was covered up because it was fatal (and, again his remains have been concealed).

See, that’s the thing tgy. Everyone including, as Wexford says, ‘the-unluckiest-washing-machine-repairman-in-the-world’, is innocent of any involvement in William’s disappearance until charges are laid and trial is held. That day can’t come soon enough for me because ‘someone knows something’ and William and his loved ones need justice to be meted out for this terrible crime.

I can’t believe the bizarre coincidences in this case either. The early progress of William’s investigation, as seen through the lens of some MSM outlets and by the eyes of the public, has read more like a crime fiction novel in some instances rather than any true crime accounts I’ve ever read (and, believe me, I’ve read a few in my time).

Almost too obvious for crime fiction, Bo. The great Ruth Rendell would never let the perp be so obvious from the start.

Almost too obvious for crime fiction, Bo. The great Ruth Rendell would never let the perp be so obvious from the start.

I’d have to agree with you there, Inspector. If only William’s case was fictional and there wasn’t a very real little boy caught up in all of its twists and turns. Sometimes I wonder if the facts of the crime against William and his loved ones will ever be known.

I lose a little more hope each day after there being no word of his whereabouts and if he is alive or deceased. I guess my post about William turning seven this year, not to mention being missing for four years, really hit home.

I’d have to agree with you there, Inspector. If only William’s case was fictional and there wasn’t a very real little boy caught up in all of its twists and turns. Sometimes I wonder if the facts of the crime against William and his loved ones will ever be known.

I lose a little more hope each day after there being no word of his whereabouts and if he is alive or deceased. I guess my post about William turning seven this year, not to mention being missing for four years, really hit home.

More than 1/2 his life . So wrong

O/T
A three-year-old girl is missing after wandering away from a Queensland property on Friday night.
Police and about 60 State Emergency Services workers are currently scouring the area surrounding a property at Wildash, 30km south of Warwick, in southeast Queensland.
Police told The Toowoomba Chronicle her disappearance was not being treated as suspicious at this point, and said her family did not want her name or photo released.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...rl-sparks-massive-search-20180421-p4zavw.html

O/T
A three-year-old girl is missing after wandering away from a Queensland property on Friday night.
Police and about 60 State Emergency Services workers are currently scouring the area surrounding a property at Wildash, 30km south of Warwick, in southeast Queensland.
Police told The Toowoomba Chronicle her disappearance was not being treated as suspicious at this point, and said her family did not want her name or photo released.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...rl-sparks-massive-search-20180421-p4zavw.html

Geez Louise, that’s two 3 year olds going missing within a month. I hope this little girl has the same happy outcome as the boy who went missing at Razorback.

O/T

She was found at 8am this morning thankfully about 2 km from where she went missing Friday at 3pm [emoji106]

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...-sparking-massive-search-20180421-p4zavw.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know, so amazing, beautiful old dog, so loyal, and he came out and led them to her,
queensland police have declared max an honorary police dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member